CBTF-O declares war on P-DB

DeletedUser

Well i don't know official position..that is for our leaders to decide. But i know my enemy's, and it does not matter to me in which tribe they are, A.41 or P-D.B.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

O really you do?

thats funny.. for some reason.. probably because of retards like you i come to my computer every night and get on this freakin game because i cant let one of you feel successful about yourselves..

dont feel sorry for me, I committed my full ride D1 Scholorship for baseball last week, to play Ball in the Big twelve. Im one of the top 5 in my State to get acknowledged and recruited.

The Astros Farm Club is already looking at me.

Why i give a rats ass about this game? idk why i felt obligated to get on twice in one day to coem check this forum? idk.. i probably wont be here much longer just because people like you piss me off.

Dude seriously.. congrats on the whole baseball thing. But since you made the comment on being top 5, if you don't make major leagues then I'm gunna send paladin's to your main village until you get annoyed. Seriously, don't make me sick my paladin on you!

ShruikanRinor

Yawhat?

I am asking if the P-D.b members that HIRE now have are refugees?

DeletedUser

O really you do?

thats funny.. for some reason.. probably because of retards like you i come to my computer every night and get on this freakin game because i cant let one of you feel successful about yourselves..

dont feel sorry for me, I committed my full ride D1 Scholorship for baseball last week, to play Ball in the Big twelve. Im one of the top 5 in my State to get acknowledged and recruited.

The Astros Farm Club is already looking at me.

Why i give a rats ass about this game? idk why i felt obligated to get on twice in one day to coem check this forum? idk.. i probably wont be here much longer just because people like you piss me off.

So which BIG XII school?

DeletedUser

w3 is really stiff. they take ages to type. apart from BH though of coarse :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ROFL, seems the end of the world still so far, it'll be another New Year - and 2 New Years already spent outside TW.
Btw, yeah really good ol' days, Maximus :d