CBTF-O declares war on P-DB

tamino

Once upon a time, in the middle of the war between CBTF-O and w00t N, one tribe decided to shelter some w00t N that were in great danger to be rimmed. Soon after that, they sent invites to members of CBTF-O after the best 2 players of us were banned. CBTF-O got pissed and now we cant stand watching this guys next to us. So we have to declare war on P-DB.
Also, our sister tribe CBTF will take part. :icon_twisted:

Signed, the known unknown alias :lol:

DeletedUser

"shelter" = moved by themselves
"in great danger to be rimmed." = at most 3 villages were lost by a single player
"CBTF-O got pissed" = because their leaders are stubborn and are garbage
"we cant stand watching this guys next to us" = the grass is much greener on our side..im sure it is frustrating. ;)

DeletedUser

:icon_cool:I do not know about all that but i know that we are tired of ex -woot-n members attacking us umder P-D.B's bannerand nothing getting done about it .Until they are taking care of they will all be hit and hit again .

Thank You
Billy Conner
Duke
CBTF-O

tamino

"shelter" = scared to be rimmed
"in great danger to be rimmed." = one player was totally rimmed
"CBTF-O got pissed" = because P-DB leaders are stubborn and are garbage
"we cant stand watching this guys next to us" = they are too n00b for us ;)

Fixed :lol:

DeletedUser

right....n00bs. glad your expectations are so low.

that will make it so much funnier when your on your little island village.

tamino

CW_Victory_Parade2_1865.jpg

P-D.B recruiting and preparing to be RIMMED

this shows how n00bs u are :lol:

DeletedUser

this shows how n00bs u are :lol:

That`s not what I posted.

Do you think calling others n00bs will make you an elite??

You show the public whom you really are for a start by writing your TW name here. I`m sure everyone will have a laugh and realize who is the n00b. :lol:

I still wonder how CBTF-O let you talk on their behalf here.

tamino

Hmmm...you have recruited w00t N and CBTF-O members, both tribes being very good tribes...this means your leader is a n00b for accepting them, this means you are n00bs too for following him. You have started a war against your tribe with this thing :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hmmm...you have recruited w00t N and CBTF-O members, both tribes being very good tribes...this means your leader is a n00b for accepting them, this means you are n00bs too for following him. You have started a war against your tribe with this thing :icon_wink:

that wasnt his point ... he was asking you to reveal your alias

DeletedUser

When your tribe merged in CBTF-O were you a refugee? Do you want to tell me that no other player ever attacked you?

PS: Is that you on your profiles Personal coat of arms? :lol:

DeletedUser

Tamino isn't an alias. Anyone with a decent memory and a fetish for reading forum signatures know who he is.

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: I believe you got to read your post and see if it makes any sense.

tamino

When your tribe merged in CBTF-O were you a refugee? Do you want to tell me that no other player ever attacked you?

My tribe didnt merged into CBTF the tribe that i leaded once becomed CBTF enemies (i was first in CBTF), only few agreed to join with me in CBTF

tamino

:icon_neutral: I believe you got to read your post and see if it makes any sense.

lets make it have sens: their leader recruited players from w00t N and CBTF-O during the ww...this turned tribes that once had naps with them against them...so their leader must be the worst recruiter ever...and besides this they are still proud on the forums that they recruited :lol:

tamino

I will never be a refugee...many players fleeted into F~WO~F during the war...i was completely surrounded in that battle and I am still here isnt it ;)

Yes it is :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lets make it have sens: their leader recruited players from w00t N and CBTF-O during the ww...this turned tribes that once had naps with them against them...so their leader must be the worst recruiter ever...and besides this they are still proud on the forums that they recruited :lol:

That makes more sense.
He recruited your targets? or players you wanted to recruit?? :icon_surprised:

And if you consider those woot N players refugees, does that mean STONED is still on your enemy list?