CBTF-O declares war on P-DB

DeletedUser

Yeah i made the map with the 10 most knwon tribes in the area k14 is up for grabs right now. k24 is just the seperation of CBTF and Hire.

And please tell me how i " shamed" myself?... i dont quite understand :lol:

celticprincess

Yeah i made the map with the 10 most knwon tribes in the area k14 is up for grabs right now. k24 is just the seperation of CBTF and Hire.

And please tell me how i " shamed" myself?... i dont quite understand :lol:

well were is this map ?

DeletedUser

...this should be locked there is no point left to it anymore

Yes.. P-D.B is gone, we will clean the rest of k3/14/24 but that can't be called a war because someone has to fight back from other side to be called a war.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry i dont take the time to learn how to make a good map.

Its also pretty sad how i cant voice my opinion w/o negative feedback.

You guys just think your so great dont you?

Only reason our tribe went down the tubes was because all our leaders quit because they have "LIVES".

This is certaintly not by any standard a victory for you guys.

I know im just digging a hole,i dont care... You can think you won, but what did you win? did you eliminate and rim anyone? nope.

And what? you guys think your so amazing because you can take the villages from our weak members? Not a single person top 10 in our former tribe who didn't gain at least 10k points during the war.

If you call this a victory go ahead. Its Pixels, live out your virtual lives.

mattcurr

I'm sorry i dont take the time to learn how to make a good map.

Its also pretty sad how i cant voice my opinion w/o negative feedback.

You guys just think your so great dont you?

Only reason our tribe went down the tubes was because all our leaders quit because they have "LIVES".

This is certaintly not by any standard a victory for you guys.

I know im just digging a hole,i dont care... You can think you won, but what did you win? did you eliminate and rim anyone? nope.

And what? you guys think your so amazing because you can take the villages from our weak members? Not a single person top 10 in our former tribe who didn't gain at least 10k points during the war.

If you call this a victory go ahead. Its Pixels, live out your virtual lives.

Uaa i have a pretty good life dosent take too much time to be good at this...

When you guys started to attack us our leadership was baned or out of the tribe but other stepped up :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

@Bammrie

I feel sorry for you.. i really do.

O really you do?

thats funny.. for some reason.. probably because of retards like you i come to my computer every night and get on this freakin game because i cant let one of you feel successful about yourselves..

dont feel sorry for me, I committed my full ride D1 Scholorship for baseball last week, to play Ball in the Big twelve. Im one of the top 5 in my State to get acknowledged and recruited.

The Astros Farm Club is already looking at me.

Why i give a rats ass about this game? idk why i felt obligated to get on twice in one day to coem check this forum? idk.. i probably wont be here much longer just because people like you piss me off.

DeletedUser

@Bammrie

i am glad for you about the baseball thing.

if we "piss: you off so what this is game about war we wont try to make you happy IT IS GOOD to try and piss off your enemy

and if you hate this game soo much no one is stoping you of leaving and i think some are even encouraging you to leave

mattcurr

O really you do?

thats funny.. for some reason.. probably because of retards like you i come to my computer every night and get on this freakin game because i cant let one of you feel successful about yourselves..

dont feel sorry for me, I committed my full ride D1 Scholorship for baseball last week, to play Ball in the Big twelve. Im one of the top 5 in my State to get acknowledged and recruited.

The Astros Farm Club is already looking at me.

Why i give a rats ass about this game? idk why i felt obligated to get on twice in one day to coem check this forum? idk.. i probably wont be here much longer just because people like you piss me off.

Relax a little...

Just a game you were the one questioning people's lives not us so i dont see why you felt it nessisary to say that....

I play the game cause partying was killing my grades and sports life.

DeletedUser

haha. hell the only reason i even started to play this game in the first place was to piss people i dont no.:lol:

i imagine some others here joined for the same reason.

Last edited by a moderator: