CCE declares war on DNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No Honour HAHA

I am sure with your limited intelligence that this is the best come back that you are capable of.

Show me an instance where DNY has broken an alliance and then gone on attacking its former friends within hours of the break.

You cant.

We were never allied with DBD. We were never allied with Wolves. We were never allied with DBD A. We were never allied with AC/DC - although they approached us with an alliance and later we approached them with an alliance - but it never panned out.

Sorry. The only tribe that we HAD an alliance with and later declared War on was ~GLE~ and we gave them over 2 weeks to consider it. And by then it was DBD that we went to war with becasue of their merge.

DeletedUser

Do you want me to start quoting from your forum?

Josh18 I think posted it.

I dont think you really want me to show you up like that.

Mate, seriously. Don't try that hard.
You grew too strong, we oppose to that.
As simple as that. All the rest is only yada yada blah blah.

PS: Be my guest, post stuff from our forums. You really think it matters?

DeletedUser

Mate, seriously. Don't try that hard.
You grew too strong, we oppose to that.
As simple as that. All the rest is only yada yada blah blah.

PS: Be my guest, post stuff from our forums. You really think it matters?

So.....
Are you nneennaadd or are you Kotsiras - or perhaps you cant read.

DeletedUser

So.....
Are you nneennaadd or are you Kotsiras - or perhaps you cant read.

Well, I answer on behalf of my tribe and regarding our forums.
Just in case.

And I got used in reading smarter comments from you....

DeletedUser

Do you want me to start quoting from your forum?

Josh18 I think posted it.

I dont think you really want me to show you up like that.

But I will.....

From YOUR forum

Josh18 on 05.03. at 18:21 Quote We should attack only one DNY members with a coordinate attack so it would be more powerfull! We have to attack MaCRoN1 first. So prepare your troops again!
jopetot on 06.03. at 11:12 Quote what's happenin'?^^hehe
hslin1 on 09.03. at 14:24 Quote (N)Do (N)Dorethia (355|383) K33
tomMax today at 03:31 Quote im ready again for an offensive move

And lets not forget the series of mails I sent you. Which you ignored like a scared Ostrich.

Dadacanaidu on 07.03. at 15:22...
Dadacanaidu on 06.03. at 18:50
I see that you have read my mail now. Still waiting your response.
Dadacanaidu on 06.03. at 13:01
nneennaadd,
A handful of our players are being attacked by your tribe. I highly reccomend that you take one of two courses of action.
1. Get the attacks stopped immediatly
2. Openly declare war on our tribe in the Public Forum

We are on the verge of openly declaring on your tribe due to the organized attacks on our players. We are wrapping things up with DBD and are already in War mode. A reminder that you are 1/2 their size. Our allies are eager to see your next move as well. We all look forward to your response.

Dada~

DeletedUser

nneennaadd
Your lack of perception still continues to amaze me.

It is already posted :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Another meal for you hungry boys, huh DNY :icon_wink: Good luck to you. Most importantly though, have a good fight.

DeletedUser

Well - as you can see, I have demonstarted to you all of the lack of honor in both CCE and AC/DC -

To CCE - at least you had the guts to give it a go with us, and I salute you for that :snob:

AC/DC - I wish that you had the guts to declare openly instead of taking the road of the Coward and Not only trying to take villages thinking we wouldnt notice, but also supporting DBD in an secretive but active role during our war with them. :snob:

To both of you Good Luck.
See you on the battlefield :)
:snob::snob::snob::snob:

DeletedUser

Well - as you can see, I have demonstarted to you all of the lack of honor in both CCE and AC/DC -

To CCE - at least you had the guts to give it a go with us, and I salute you for that :snob:

AC/DC - I wish that you had the guts to declare openly instead of taking the road of the Coward and Not only trying to take villages thinking we wouldnt notice, but also supporting DBD in an secretive but active role during our war with them. :snob:

To both of you Good Luck.
See you on the battlefield :)
:snob::snob::snob::snob:

Dude your intel sux we were just defending and counter attacking(BEAT THAT IF YOU CAN ) how come you didn't know that we are being attacked by several members of your tribe better say(ex-CTF), we always had a conflict with ex- CTF guys so stop making a drama out of nothing ...

DeletedUser22586

dada, calm down. just let them at us ;)

cheif i love the way you addressed DNY as if it was your son on the first day at school.
"ill be good ganja, I promise"
AC/DC want to attack us now when we had no issue with them? ..... fine
CCE want to attack us when we had no issue with them.......go for it.

but can tribes seriously not understand how getting on with us is a MUCH more profitable option? just look what we did to DBD. that was effortless. *sigh* well, DNY dont need to try and intimidate you using active members posting all over the forums. We'll do it by taking your villages :)
regards,
taizu

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.