CCE declares war on DNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello all,
this is Kotsiras, CCE Duke.
Most of you probably don't know me since neither me or anyone else from our team post in the public forums regularly.

The reason I'm making this appearance now, is to let the whole world know that we decided to declare war on DNY.

They grew too strong and we want to see balance coming back in W12. Our goal is to push DNY back from our borders in K25. Nothing personal against them of course, it's all about survival. We either fight now, or watch our close continents taken over by them.

Also, I'd like to inform you that we broke the so called alliance we had with -DK-. Since their original leaders went inactive, we've noticed that DK players followed a rather naive path: they thought that by having DNY as allies, they became a local super power. It was interesting watching them bragging over a few dozens villages they took from DBD, a tribe that was allready weakened when DK entered the war against them. Anyway, our goal is to push DNY back. DK is getting hit hard by other tribes now...Good luck to them.

So, to cut things short: We will fight. For any questions, feel free to contact me ingame. In any way, even if we stay alone, we'll do our best.

Thank you,
Kotsiras,
CCE Duke.

DeletedUser

I am CCE-ian I will fight!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am CCE-ian and i will fight!

I am CCE-ian and i will fight!

DeletedUser21411

Ow my dilly days...

What a regretful move that will prove. We were not threatening you in anyway.... anyway what is done is done, i see you have already started attacks on us then so be it.

John.

DeletedUser

Ow my dilly days...

What a regretful move that will prove. We were not threatening you in anyway.... anyway what is done is done, i see you have already started attacks on us then so be it.

John.

Right.

DeletedUser

WoW everyone is warring DNY now.. this is a true test for them(DNY) lets see how could this affect DNY in they're other war..

Status
Not open for further replies.