CCE declares war on DNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

LOL who opened a can of 'i am cce-ian noobs which say they will fight?'

VERY IMPRESSIVE:lol: Yes really! i'm very impressed the way you guys sent out a circular stating they all had to post that. i'm glad you guys did, now we know who will fight/who will be targetted:icon_twisted:

Good luck on the war :D:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have only one question.

How MANY CCE villages do I need to Noble before I become a CCE-ian... ??

I have a follow-on statement as well.
You only have 28 members that can follow instructions or are active. We have noted which ones they are. Thanks for that.

Also Kotsiras. You have shown your true colors when you broke your alliance to -DK- only to send attacks at them hours later. I mean with friends like you, who needs enemies?

See you on the battlefield - and soon.

Dadacanaidu

DeletedUser

I'm a CCE-ian.I will fight.
Expect a lot of this :axemen: and this :lightcavalry:.

DeletedUser

You only have 28 members that can follow instructions or are active. We have noted which ones they are. Thanks for that.

Also Kotsiras. You have shown your true colors when you broke your alliance to -DK- only to send attacks at them hours later. I mean with friends like you, who needs enemies?

Dadacanaidu

Dont spread lies!

DeletedUser

Dadacanaidu

You not only like to interfere in other tribe's business, using ridiculous threats (like OA issue), you have a tendency to provide false evidence as well.

-DK- became your slaves. They are attacked by another tribe (check your facts). And breaking the alliance with them was inevitable.

PS: You really think you got any intel on how we work by counting how many posted? Good job.

DeletedUser31117

I AM FROM VIRUS.....ugh...I really have nothing else to say at the moment.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Dadacanaidu

You can talk BS mate DK attacked DBD when they were still NAP with them, isn't that strange and breaking the NAP and then attacking good?

DeletedUser

Lets get a few things straight.
-DK- is not our slaves. They approached us and not the other way around.
You get YOUR facts straight.
I have not yet presented any evidence, but I am sure that I have your broken alliance mail somewhere here - and oh yes, we can all go on to TWPLUS and see what time your first nobles hit on -DK- .... Oh but look, they were sent even before you cancelled your alliance.

Here is the mail: Sent on 080311 at 22:36

(*Circular message sent to -DK- tribe*)

Greetings,
this is Kotsiras, CCE Duke. On behalf of CCE council, I would like to inform you directly that we no longer hold an alliance agreement with your tribe.
Main reasons:
1. Since the original -DK- players gone inactive, like Achileas and the first players that formed DK, we noticed that communication between our teams ended up being crossnobling issues compaints, refugee harbouring cases and we no longer felt that our goals were the same.
2. We disapproved the fact that you attacked a tribe that allready got defeated by DNY, and went bragging at the public forums, as if this victory was yours.
3. Since Devil is also allied to us, and communication with them is much better, for example we know exactly who is in charge there, we decided to be honest with you and cancell our alliance.

This is NOT a war declaration of course, and I wish you all the best. May the best tribe wins this war, and we all know that efficiency does not depend on numbers!

However, a single attack on our members and you`ll be marked as enemies.

Good luck, and for any questions we`re here for you.

Regards,
Kotsiras
[ally]CCE[ally] Duke.

PS - I am not concerned about what you think you know, you have made a critical error in judgement by declaring against us, you will soon see just how good my Intel really is.
Bring it to the battlefield is all I have left to say.
I say again, with friends like you, who needs enemies?
I am glad to be showing tribes like AC/DC and CCE who have no honor in this world - the way to the rim...

DeletedUser

You can talk BS mate DK attacked DBD when they were still NAP with them, isn't that strange and breaking the NAP and then attacking good?

That is something for you to discuss with -DK- now isnt it.

But then again I have personally been on the DBD forums via account sitting and it looks like in all the confusion you wouldnt know whether a NAP had been cancelled or not....

All I could see was, I am being attacked and need support.....

Sorry dude, but that is the truth and you know know it for yourself.

DeletedUser

Dadacanaidu, watch out for him and his spies is all you need to know.

DeletedUser28163

I am a DNYian and I will kick your asses :icon_wink:

surprised no one said that yet :lol:

To CCE I wish you luck. You're gonna need it. I respect you all for standing up to us though and not trying to hide in the shadows. Show us how this game is meant to be played!

Status
Not open for further replies.