Cease and Desist (-VS- vs VS)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 8912639
  • Start date

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
When youve got players like the crossdresser in your tribe that actually plays 3 worlds at the same time with millions of points on each world (#nojob) and all of you have 3-4 coplayers i guess its easy breeze.

its almost like we know how to avoid the problems you are blaming the downfall of your tribe on. What a surprise!!

And all the players you are saying quit due to real life, we opped em all and they defended, then gave up.

Jorgy

its almost like we know how to avoid the problems you are blaming the downfall of your tribe on. What a surprise!!

And all the players you are saying quit due to real life, we opped em all and they defended, then gave up.

Thats not true, scobi was super busy at work when u op'ed her but she came back afterwards, even tho she is still busy from what ive heard. Penguin defended an OP and i dont remember how long after but his co quit and he decided to leave as well, this was after the OP was over. I dont think 4chilles ever got an OP on him, if he did then he already quit before it happened.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
so when i did attack you personally ever?

I only insulted your poor noobish playstyle, that is all (and totally allowed btw)
However attacking me personally and insulting me in each stupid garbage post that comes out of your mouth and telling me I am a crossdresser just tells me how salty you are because there are simply people that are alot better than you.

and btw I have a fulltime job ;)

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Complaining about me making personal attacks is hypocrisy though, your members have been doing it all along as well.

1. Wasnt me complaining, merely stating a fact that when you shift from arguing facts to making attacks you wreck your credibility

2. I am not a part of TP.