Cease and Desist (-VS- vs VS)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 8912639
  • Start date

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If it's that what you think, sure.

We will rim all of you in the next weeks.

It's time to get rekt noob

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
TP has officially declared war against you now. There is no place for you on w106, I am sorry.

Ragestyles' revenge is upon you now.

You all are a bunch of noobs and we gonna proove that :)

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
m6eG7wZ.png

I must confess,
You hit our wall,
I wont digress,
We're here to brawl
You're in distress?
Try not to bawl.​

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
TP has officially declared war against you now. There is no place for you on w106, I am sorry.

So easy to talk when u literally letting other people do the work :)

Timothy Mus

Reaction score
I have done more work than you guys did this world combined :)

U trashtalked vs and wet since the started fight against u. When drw and vs started it was no different. But u guys lost alot of village and other people helped u.

That dosent make u good or something?
U keep doing the same stuff but u need to start to grow up. :)

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
its almost like its impossible for one player to survive against an entire tribe without help, unless the 1 player is as big as the tribe!

imagine complaining that someone is playing in a TRIBE in TRIBAL wars

O M E G A L U L

Timothy Mus

Reaction score
its almost like its impossible for one player to survive against an entire tribe without help, unless the 1 player is as big as the tribe!

imagine complaining that someone is playing in a TRIBE in TRIBAL wars

O M E G A L U L

DRW was not inactive people they fighted against EPIC before? So u dont know even what u talking about.

It was fair fight there in that situation.
So dont act like he was alone.

O M E G A L U L X 2

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@Takeshi Sendou
#rageisnotagirl

The only people in DRW who were not inactive or quit because real life were me,lernes,macbeth,tyrant AND JORGY

but jorgy fled in fear of getting rimmed by vs aswell. Tbh he had a really shitty position to the tribe.

You wanna know why vs managed to rim skojevka? Because the account owner quit a week before and his co did only log once or twice a day to tag incomings.

I had skojevkas sit when he was being op'd. Noble trains were tagged with swords and axe speeds. So i just made sure that some active people would get internals before the account ripped.

Also I don't think i lost alot of villages after being op'd 3x this world. I recapped quite a few. And i will cap more.

1.3 million points is not enough for my liking. I want ALL THA POINTS

Jorgy

@Takeshi Sendou
#rageisnotagirl

The only people in DRW who were not inactive or quit because real life were me,lernes,macbeth,tyrant AND JORGY

but jorgy fled in fear of getting rimmed by vs aswell. Tbh he had a really shitty position to the tribe.

You wanna know why vs managed to rim skojevka? Because the account owner quit a week before and his co did only log once or twice a day to tag incomings.

I had skojevkas sit when he was being op'd. Noble trains were tagged with swords and axe speeds. So i just made sure that some active people would get internals before the account ripped.

Also I don't think i lost alot of villages after being op'd 3x this world. I recapped quite a few. And i will cap more.

1.3 million points is not enough for my liking. I want ALL THA POINTS

I didnt flee in fear of getting rimmed by VS, i left the tribe because skojevka boi and tyrant boi didnt like me very much anymore and wanted to put a boot in my buttcheeks. I wasnt planning to join VS all along to put it like that, babyrage.

What do you mean by "really shitty position to the tribe"?

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
well i look at the map and see this
51fa25125a98965f38ed1819bb550df8.png
the red part here is all ex-DRW, people who quit and went inactive like skojevka. and the 4 red dots there is you.

that is what i mean

Jorgy

well i look at the map and see this
51fa25125a98965f38ed1819bb550df8.png
the red part here is all ex-DRW, people who quit and went inactive like skojevka. and the 4 red dots there is you.

that is what i mean

Well i have a shit position for every tribe :) Im almost in the dead center of the world and 75% of my vills are frontline to something. But back in DRW days i still had arvi and lordring With me in the area so i wouldnt say that my position was too much worse than theirs.

Reaction score

hahaha this is your third tribe to destroy us here ... it's very good for us to see lickers like you running around like that to destroy us.

good luck LickStyles

Reaction score
the more difficult the situation and conditions, I think the game is more fun.

at least here there is someone who always barks like a dog, he is willing to betray and always run away if he is threatened. and you know? he remained unconscious and felt he was better than us hahaha