Ceasefire

DeletedUser2566

tah rum war.. is insult for us who finish wars.. think it's actually good one? just shows when you can't respond you go to insults/threats. as of runners.. if i was in hot i'd keep mouth shut about that one since you just took 4-5 tribes of runners in. not to forget rum, taint, xig.2, dks..
hot troops supporting aten? hmm haven't supported me even by mistake, nor by asking..

DeletedUser24109

and how many runners are in HOT too?
teh, dats what me tink

DeletedUser

The real questions are:

1. What will the ATEN members who are attacking HOT say when they keep losing troops on support that once protected them.

2. What will the ATEN members who are fighting XIG do for support when those troops are pulled out to protect our own membership.

Attacking HOT is a lose lose situation for ATEN but they are too smart to see that.

They will lose their attack armies and at some point XIG will realize that they are no longer supported and attack. Thus ATEN loses ground against XIG. It is a shame that ATEN leaders are too smart to see this.

As for the runner claims: how many runners reside in ATEN, 500+.

By the way, how is the RUM War progressing?

Ternith

Are you claiming that we use attack troops as support troops? If not, what are you trying to say?

DeletedUser

Ok, I suppose you are right, ATEN is better than HOT and everyone else right?
Lets evaluate the situation.

ATEN and HOT are doing the same thing...both are taking in the enemies of the other for whatever reason.
FACT: HOT approached ATEN about St. joining HOT so the situation would be done in broad day light, with no dirty work, and at a heavy price for ATEN and St. HOT and ST made it clear we would be willing to pay our way out of the war.

FACT: ATEN is doing the same thing with STW, except the whole done in broad day light, alerting their allies, doing it at a price, etc. Basically take what HOT is doing and take the honor and respect out of the equation and you get what ATEN is doing. Good job guys.

Seriously, you make my life too easy.

well i don't realy think stw-hot was a war most decribe it as a scrimish

most of this is just stupid and now posting this i lost my bloddy page and ill have to go all though it again

also the second i post this some dick head wil come back with yet one more annoying comment (says your wrong shut the hell up ect)

DeletedUser7881

I can't speak for the whole of HOT, but in my areas, only one contained STW and we were attacking. Then the guy started unloading his villages to a PA so others stepped in to take them as well. The guy wasn't too active, maybe a sitter, I don't know. I never really looked to see where the STW and HOT war zones were/are as I am more focused on the areas that I regularly watch, and now there isn't much for red in those areas anymore. So in my STW experience, was I guess merely a skirmish.

DeletedUser

You're wrong, shut the hell up :p

lol you did a tobyb and posted twice in a row lol

infractin time

lol nah i posted like 4 times in a row and did not get one lol

yeah but all that realy happened for me in this war was i attacked a hot member with some friends they all quit i nobled them then the hot guy ( i have at this stage been left on my own in the area) get nobled by him

then we make friends and he gives it back

war over yay yay yay

so as i say dosent sound like a hardcore war just a small scirmish

DeletedUser

These STW guys that joined Aten are beyond my capacity to understand. They supported Sts, in a symbolic manner of course, with insignificant troop amounts, just to stay on our good side, and worst, most of their big guns, namely Necromonger, wanted to rejoin Sts but were to busy with wathever RL/sitter excuse.

Needless to say, they joined Aten at their first oportunity. Seriously, I can't even begin to understand the reasoning behind Atens recruitment.
Now that HOT took in Sts (I'm against that aswell), Aten could, instead of creating an apocaliptical mess with a dubious responsable, just hit STW, former CEG as much as Sts except for the few founders like musclesliver, and take them out in less then a month. Throwing the ball back at HOT for the coming months. The equivalent to the St presence in the entire main front, could have been brought into the hands of Atens elite much easily then the Sts there.
Instead they rather take in another bunch of war-useless points.
I doubt this was an unanimous decision, if it was, I'm very mistaken about the few people I know in Aten. More points cause more agression from foreign nations, while giving little contribution to war capacity.

My exact thought process Jack.

DeletedUser1125

Aten

I don't know. If I was in STW, and I saw ST go into HOT, I'd worry that Aten and HOT might work out their differences and both need a target in the north. I'd even worry that me serving as that target might be one of the terms of any future relationship between HOT and Aten.....lol

Think about it, even if HOT and Aten didn't work out there differences, and there was some major conflict, where would that leave Stw. In the middle again? I just think that the STW guys realized that things were moving fast, and that the time was right for them to make a move. I also think that the merge made the choice easier for them, as they do have some ties to ST. However, now that ST has taken refuge in HOT, there is no reason for these STW guys to be continue being linked with them.

As to Aten, we welcomed most of these guys into Aten when CEG was formed. Later, we were sorry to see them go. Of course we welcome them back. We have matured side by side with these guys throughout our history, and regard them as good friends.

Scarus

Dougalo7

I don't know. If I was in STW, and I saw ST go into HOT, I'd worry that Aten and HOT might work out their differences and both need a target in the north. I'd even worry that me serving as that target might be one of the terms of any future relationship between HOT and Aten.....lol

Think about it, even if HOT and Aten didn't work out there differences, and there was some major conflict, where would that leave Stw. In the middle again? I just think that the STW guys realized that things were moving fast, and that the time was right for them to make a move. I also think that the merge made the choice easier for them, as they do have some ties to ST. However, now that ST has taken refuge in HOT, there is no reason for these STW guys to be continue being linked with them.

As to Aten, we welcomed most of these guys into Aten when CEG was formed. Later, we were sorry to see them go. Of course we welcome them back. We have matured side by side with these guys throughout our history, and regard them as good friends.

Scarus

They have always lived between a rock and a hard place. ATEN never gave them the alliance they were promised, Sts never really gave them a solid alliance either {a lot of people didn't like that they ran during the war}. Then there was HOT/TW who declared them runners. Had ATEN broken and conquered Saints, StW would have been next. As a independent entity, their days were numbered anyway you look at it. Still friends with some of them, pity to see them on the other side. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Scarus
yeah exactly

DeletedUser15940

So ive read all 20 pages now, and through all the smoke and mirrors, name calling and propaganda, the one thing that people have stated, but most tend to miss is this:

The Saint players are runners

To stand back and allow HOT to grow 2x after doing nothing, and for Aten to give in, after 8 months of battling is asinine. Its not a lack of diplomacy...Its a sign of weakness.

Do you want to make things fair HOT?

-Give us all villages we lost in the war
-Give us all villages that have attacked us since the war started
-Give us your leader Colossus_of_VA villages

Sounds foolish? Now you know what your proposition sounded like to us.

Aten has chosen to not accept the cease fire, therefore regardless of tag all Saints are deemed as runners, and if HOT does not want to do anything about it its their prerogative, but the future attacks on these runners should never be misconstrued as attacks on allies....they are attacks on runners from a war

HOT has cleverly created a scenario that they have been wanting to create ever since Colossus_of_VA has taken power. He has never had any intention of being long term allies of Aten. He thought he intelligently recognized that the world revolves around TW and Aten and that once the Xig-St/Aten-TW war was finished, he foolishly thought that HOT would be next on the chopping block.....of course, what he didnt realize is that Aten would never attack an ally....but because he deems others will do what he does, turn on allies, he chooses to make this power play that will bring war to HOT, except this time they will be unable to run from the war like they have on past ones.

We shall see how many HOT players jump ship after their foolish leader sends them to their death.

Saints are runners, they will be cleared until the last one is gone. HOT players....be weary of your leader....although smart, he is leading you astray with this intriguing decision. Speak up now before you lose your hard earned villages.

Gunbound.

It finally begins. As i said earlier in January as a reminder to you. Beware your fate for opposing and angering me. The future is an evil thing to see. and once foretold before it has happens. I get to manipulate it as i wish to your inevitable downfall.

you have a good 2 or 3 months left. Enjoy. the problems your about to endure In two directions.

DeletedUser7529

Gunbound.

It finally begins. As i said earlier in January as a reminder to you. Beware your fate for opposing and angering me. The future is an evil thing to see. and once foretold before it has happens. I get to manipulate it as i wish to your inevitable downfall.

you have a good 2 or 3 months left. Enjoy. the problems your about to endure In two directions.

Ok.

DeletedUser

My honest opinion, its in Aten's best interest logisticly to either have an all out war, or make peace and get over it. Logisticly speaking, with closer to even amounts of villages now, and equal amounts of support available for the old ST front line(the HoT that Aten is still choosing to attack), my bet would be if that Aten continues to only war the old ST line, the K's they have been making inchward gains in, will begin losing traction in the opposite direction. ST held their own for 8months against 3:1 odds.. and lost what maybe a fourth of K34. With more even amounts of villages for support. Aten would easily be pushed back in my opinion. Plus... give me a month and I'll hopefully have tripled my size and be pushing back into K35 within 2 months, that is if Aten continues to pursue the issue with me or my HoT brothers.

Logisticly, Aten will gain no ground on the new HoTbranches/Aten front, if they choose to pursue the issue much further. Even if old HoT forces do not launch attacks logisticly, the new HoT members/Aten front, would become inpentrable, and a closer amount of the support Aten has been throwing at the issue will finally have arrived. With 1/3 the offence and 1/3 the defence, ST lost minimal ground, with 1/3 the offence, and 4/5 the support, I believe that alone would shift the battles momentum significantly. Just my opinion. Plus 200/half of the K34 villages lost were lost in my absence(my villages), I am back, so hemoraging losses from me will not continue, and there was a reason I was up 150+ aten villages before I left. It'll take a bit for my swing to return, but as I said in my returning thread..
Manginas who hit my villages... I'm coming for you if you pursue the issue of war.

Consider yourself lucky to be offered peace, your lucky I don't drop solo, call in some PA/friends support go solo and whoop your ass, taking every one of my lost villages 1, by 1.

-Pepper

omg it moved :icon_eek:

the truth-we have many members and villages it is hard to coordinate.With many worthy members leaving and rebuilding the whole time it is not easy to launch long range attacks.