Ceemorr

Ceemorr

I would like to rejoin W14.

Promise I wont wreck a whole region.

:)

C

DeletedUser

Oh no its Ceemorr again, (damn took us soo long to rim him bk in Hippos and he returns?!?!?)

Ceemorr

Not my fault

I was just hippo bashing which seemed a fair sport to me.

DeletedUser

I would like to rejoin W14.

Promise I wont wreck a whole region.

C

OMG - Mate, its awsome that you are back my old friend! I hope you get an account soon, missed our chats about who hates who more! :lol:

If you do get an account be sure to mail me in IG! If not mail me on forums and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was just hippo bashing which seemed a fair sport to me.

Hell no it wasn't fair, Thought I was suppose to murder you when you had that village all the way in K20s, and guess what happen? My attacks died :) well fakes actually.

Ceemorr

VH,

Respect as always my friend, I look forward to thrashing your axe defence strategies.

:p

DeletedUser

Ceemorr, I kicked your ass out of my region on W14 for scouting me with no resistance at all. I took 7-8 villages in 5 hours from you.

I wasn't active at the time either, my villages each only had about 1/2 troops at the time. Plus I partially used D troops to remove you.

Not under the name Emperor B.H. of course, I was using avs187 at the time.

DeletedUser

Emperor B.H. you just convinced me to give you my account.
maybe you have some ideas for GOH to win this war in a quick way cuz we're badly outnumbered.
I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

just seen this now.

EBH>
the vills you took, in K32, was villages gifted by me to C and you know he had less to none troops in the vills as they where just a safety withdraw. but you got threatend by GOH to attack/noble him.
so ofcourse you can retake these vills when he has no troops, whe he only had them for a few days. max a week.

We got to be fair here.

Well, doesn´t matter,I have all the vills now ;op *L*

Still sad to see the original Avs quit though :eek:(

DeletedUser

with Cee back, I'm thinking about getting back in action as well ;-)