CEG lasted 5 days

DeletedUser

The tribes that have come into creation today are trying to break up the Alliance of 5, they are spreading rumours that some of the alliance wants peace and they are telling there own members that the war with the alliance is over and that they only need to concentrate on Aten now.

Well that's a relief, I though I was going to have to let some of my targets live.

DeletedUser

what ever happened to the good old days when tribes went one on one? toe to toe, and those awesome grudge matches?

those were good, simple times...i miss em ya know?

heck i dont even know whats going on around here anymore!

DeletedUser

I propose a new naming scheme for the ex CEG tribes:

WTF1, WTF2, WTF3, and so on... :lol:

DeletedUser4827

Jack

CEG nor Sts nor XiG have contacted you about ending anything.

Nothing has changed.

DeletedUser

Hamartia, when CEG was created it was not even close to being bigger than the next two largest family tribes.

Hreoaj, very well said.

To all those who lamented the loss of XiG and StW spirit when CEG was created - some of us kept kept the spirit alive. Those who ran at the first hint of danger are the ones who ruined that spirit.

Oh how I want to be in that number, when the Saints go marching in... to smash your walls and take your village.

DeletedUser

I'm beginning to like this Cpt_Jack guy more and more.

The words he says...they make sense.

DeletedUser

The CE tribes are full of runners that left after the 24 hour period.

DeletedUser5436

The late super tribe known as CEG took only 5 days to fall apart.

The idea behind CEG was to create super tribe that couldn't be matched by any other tribe on W2, thus creating an un stoppable force that would take over the entire world.

They lasted 5 days of war before imploding, which i'm pretty sure makes it the biggest failure in tribal wars history on any world. This is something nobody will forget.

So the war is over.......NO

I can only speak for Aten when i say this but i know i have the backing of the other alliance members.

0 tolerance on runners means just that, you were given a chance to leave, you were told that your leaders we making mistakes and you were told that we would hunt you down if you didn't leave within the 24 hours.

The tribes that have come into creation today are trying to break up the Alliance of 5, they are spreading rumours that some of the alliance wants peace and they are telling there own members that the war with the alliance is over and that they only need to concentrate on Aten now.

The Alliance of 5 will not be broken apart and we will not stop our mission to rid the world of every person that showed there support for the mistake that was CEG.

Members of Aten, HOT, TW, CAKE and RB this is YOUR WORLD, this is WORLD 2 and we are fighting to keep it a FREE WORLD.

picrq7.jpg

Hello captain jack,

long time no speak to, well lets get a few things straight, at no point did XIG say we will not fight, infact i think frankish and i stated several times that we will continue to fight with the saints, also its not Ao5 its A04, CAKE and no point declared war, and bolaar is a man of his word and when or if he wishes to hit XIG then im sure he will let us know before hand and openly declare.

Also just want to futher clarify things, if the allaince wishes to fight us then so be it, personally my guys are enjoying fighting ATEN, so by all means bring it, now tw and hot they know where i stand with them, i have great respect and admiration for there members and leaders, if they hit us we will fight back and i wish them all the best, but ATEN you would not be where you are without your allies so i would suggest you jack, make a thread of gratitude to TW and HOT, oh and you have yet to prove me wrong bro, im still waiting on that proof you promised me on ventrillo...?

To all who continue to hit XIG good luck this is a war game and we will fight those who oppose us,

all that is left to say is, your all entitled to your opinions, and i guess i will see you on the field of battle so once again good luck, many have earned my respect both through diplomacy and skill.

Soldier

*gets his fire proof jacket on, let the flaming commence*

DeletedUser

The Alliance of 5 will not be broken apart and we will not stop our mission to rid the world of every person that showed there support for the mistake that was CEG.

so aten isn't good enough to noble some "losers"? u still need an alliance to take us out?

DeletedUser3160

Hello captain jack,

at no point did XIG say we will not fight, infact i think frankish and i stated several times that we will continue to fight with the saints,

Then whats the point, except to try to worm out of a difficult situation of your own creation...? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

come'on guys(CEG)! what happened??? you just ruined the party!!
kicking out the strongest family in this world is much more fun then just kicking some loosers out...:( form CEG again...plz plz plz plz plz plz plz...come'on...don't ruin the party...if you'r going down, at least let us enjoy it! dont ruin it! :icon_twisted:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
come'on guys(CEG)! what happened??? you just ruined the party!!
kicking out the strongest family in this world is much more fun then just kicking some loosers out...:( form CEG again...plz plz plz plz plz plz plz...come'on...don't ruin the party...if you'r going down, at least let us enjoy it! dont ruin it! :icon_twisted:

The reason for re-creating XiG and StW is to get the fighting spirit up, and get the organization back, so why would that mistake CEG be re-created? As StW and XiG they can fight, because both those tribes had the organization necessary, while combining them into CEG was 1-1=0. :cata: