CEG lasted 5 days

DeletedUser

The reason for re-creating XiG and StW is to get the fighting spirit up, and get the organization back, so why would that mistake CEG be re-created? As StW and XiG they can fight, because both those tribes had the organization necessary, while combining them into CEG was 1-1=0. :cata:

well...you are right...1-1=0 but creating ST and Xig back doesnt mean that that 1 will return. the 1 was faded, and it will neverf return...and about fighting spirit? what's that? that's how you call loosing? fight spirit? lol...:p

DeletedUser

The late super tribe known as CEG took only 5 days to fall apart.

The idea behind CEG was to create super tribe that couldn't be matched by any other tribe on W2, thus creating an un stoppable force that would take over the entire world.

They lasted 5 days of war before imploding, which i'm pretty sure makes it the biggest failure in tribal wars history on any world. This is something nobody will forget.

So the war is over.......NO

I can only speak for Aten when i say this but i know i have the backing of the other alliance members.

0 tolerance on runners means just that, you were given a chance to leave, you were told that your leaders we making mistakes and you were told that we would hunt you down if you didn't leave within the 24 hours.

The tribes that have come into creation today are trying to break up the Alliance of 5, they are spreading rumours that some of the alliance wants peace and they are telling there own members that the war with the alliance is over and that they only need to concentrate on Aten now.

The Alliance of 5 will not be broken apart and we will not stop our mission to rid the world of every person that showed there support for the mistake that was CEG.

Members of Aten, HOT, TW, CAKE and RB this is YOUR WORLD, this is WORLD 2 and we are fighting to keep it a FREE WORLD.

picrq7.jpg

Is it just me, or is the Ao5 just CEG, except bigger? If worked well enough, alliances can be a stronger bond than a family tribe, which is what you guys have done. Which is fair enough, you want to be the strongest, but you shouldn't complain about CEG's effort when you are doing basically the same thing.

But well done anyway, and this just shows that massive family tribes never win.

DeletedUser3945

haha, RUM put up a better fight than CEG.

This has gotta be the biggest cack of pants in the history of TW.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
haha, RUM put up a better fight than CEG.

This has gotta be the biggest cack of pants in the history of TW.

Not like the fighting have ended yet, though. Aten have already stated that they will keep hitting re-created XiG and StW, which means the war will go on. So XiG and StW will still have time to prove that they're better than RUM was, which I'd say they are, without doubt.

DeletedUser3160

yeah, but RUM didn't crumble like a sandcastle in an eartquake. They actually put up a fight.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
yeah, but RUM didn't crumble like a sandcastle in an eartquake. They actually put up a fight.

And as the war haven't ended yet, you can say nothing about CEG (XiG&StW) not fighting. The tag CEG is now dropped, but Aten knows that XiG & StW was made out of it, so they consider XiG & StW = CEG, which means as long as the war keeps going, CEG will put up a fight.

DeletedUser3160

well CEG doesen't exist anymore, and the new tribes have now started to try to split the alliance that is attacking them through diplomacy rather then on the battlefield.

Rum at least went in to the war as one and fought like one. I don't belive I am saying this, but kudos to RUM!!

DeletedUser

well...RUM was always the "little" tribe that everyone pick on...despite they were almost loosing heavily...and everyone, somehow, wants them dead...they never gave up, tried nasty staff, or disbanded...they always fought...CEG, well...didnt!

DeletedUser

We were put up against 4 family tribes.....other large family tribes would face similar results.

Now I'll probably get people quoting me and saying to stop crying about it....so I'll just leave it at that.
Uhm werent XiG up against 4 or so family tribes?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
well CEG doesen't exist anymore, and the new tribes have now started to try to split the alliance that is attacking them through diplomacy rather then on the battlefield.

Rum at least went in to the war as one and fought like one. I don't belive I am saying this, but kudos to RUM!!

According to Aten, CEG is XiG & StW, which means CEG exist. So...?

DeletedUser3160

as Ry-Fi used to say; CEG is just a figment of your imagination, an illusion :icon_razz:

Nevertheless that is not the point, as a tribe CEG failed misserably and it doesn't change the fact that they performed pittyfully in the first, and last, war they got in to. The tribe that was going to bully all of W2. RUM in comparison was a clorious tribe :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
as Ry-Fi used to say; CEG is just a figment of your imagination, an illusion :icon_razz:

Nevertheless that is not the point, as a tribe CEG failed misserably and it doesn't change the fact that they performed pittyfully in the first war they got in to. The tribe that was going to bully all of W2. RUM in comparison was a clorious tribe :lol:

CEG was a mistake, yes, most people admit it. But that doesn't mean that XiG and StW will not fight good now when they're back in the ol' ways. :)

DeletedUser3160

Well that I am sure of that they will, but they have changed the playing rules a bit :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE NOT RUNNING FROM ANY FIGHT. HE WHO FIGHTS US WILL BE MET WITH A FIGHT, PERIOD. WE WILL STAND AND PROTECT OUR FORMER CEG AND ST's NOW C.Jack AND THE REST OF YOU FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY. IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT US, GO FOR IT. WERE NOT SAYING OTHERWISE.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Well that I am sure of that they will, but they have changed the playing rules a bit :icon_wink:

Only a fool play after someone elses rules in war. The victor create his own rules, and makes others obey them. Remember that. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE NOT RUNNING FROM ANY FIGHT. HE WHO FIGHTS US WILL BE MET WITH A FIGHT, PERIOD. WE WILL STAND AND PROTECT OUR FORMER CEG AND ST's NOW C.Jack AND THE REST OF YOU FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY. IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT US, GO FOR IT. WERE NOT SAYING OTHERWISE.

well...i dont want to say anything else...what r u gonna do? sue me?? ooo...im terrified...come'on...grow up little boy...:icon_evil:

DeletedUser3160

temper temper Frankish, you of all must expect some BS the next days with the downfall of CEG :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

To the overall theme of this thread, we are not exacly hiding and everyone knows where to find us. If you lost track of the tribes that were former CEG, mail me and I'll tell you what current tribes were CEG.
The reason CEG is gone was explained by frankish. Now XiG chose to go independent and work with us as allies, and we can understand that. Since the wolf tribes are long gone, as they were never big war fans anyway, it was pointless to keep the tag, as all there was left was the original Saint tribes and those affiliated with them.

You have Saints and you have XiG, so you still have plenty of targets and so do we.
Carry on.

come'on guys(CEG)! what happened??? you just ruined the party!!
kicking out the strongest family in this world is much more fun then just kicking some loosers out...:( form CEG again...plz plz plz plz plz plz plz...come'on...don't ruin the party...if you'r going down, at least let us enjoy it! dont ruin it! :icon_twisted:

The Saints and XiG will be more than happy to give you a lot of fun to enjoy. We are not hard to track down are we? Mark us bright red and come after us.

DeletedUser3160

Only a fool play after someone elses rules in war. The victor create his own rules, and makes others obey them. Remember that. :icon_wink:

Thats true and it usually happens when people aren't able to play with the existing rules.