CEG lasted 5 days

DeletedUser

Well, don't make ignorant observations and "discalimers" that are meant to be degrading, then.

Calling a war that lasted longer than the last world war a skirmish is just plain ignorant.

Many good fighters were involved on both sides, fighters that have been stomping CEG of late.

CEG was #2 or #3 on K37, let's have a look at K37 now, shall we?:

Where'd they go?

RUMTXB and RUM47 were much, much harder than that....

It was hardly meant to be degrading - It may have lasted longer, but it was in an isolated area. My point was that the RUM conglomerate at it's peak never 'fought' anybody of any significance.

Like I said, it's too bad we can't go back and look at continent stats, because we could always whip out the k33/43 yardsticks...and how are ya'll doing against SHADO? I see they're still around and growing at a nice pace.

DeletedUser

CEG was voted most likely to secede . . . errmm i mean succeed . . . wait no I mean secede :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser1234

I have nothing to say i'm just testing to see if my new signature works :icon_biggrin:

Although since i'm here i will just say anybody that is saying positive stuff about Ao5 members is 100% correct and anybody saying positive stuff about CEG, XiG or whatever it is you runners are calling yourselves you are 100% wrong.

now if we just go with that theory from now on i think we could get rid of these forums completly :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

all i know is when war broke out i grew in the rankings very quickly and CEG.6, now St. R dominated our opponents, we were one of the few CEG tribes to actually gain points, we gained about 4 million points off of enemy villages and last i checked the graph is still going up, so hats off to you guys.....now that im back, its time to kick into into high gear again.

DeletedUser

Too bad then that yours was the only CEG tribe to do it. The others whimpered away and put up no fight

DeletedUser3160

...but don't you find it a bit disheartening that people actually have to search to find old CEG tribes that are growing?

I mean this was the mighty family empire of 13-14 tribes that couldn't be stopped, now people have to search TW+ with a finetooth comb to find any growth :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

that is not my problem, everything can change fast in this kind of game, when someone make a statement like "you are the only...blabla" you must check first before say that!

btw taking (St A taking, Ao5 losing especially Aten 400+ villages is not a fine search it's obviossly, you are just trying to underestimate and make you more confident! Just be happy you are not in our borders:))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3160

I am not underestimating anyone, if you backtrack my posts you will see that I several times have stated that I thought this was going to be a long and difficult conflict. Still do, even though CEG had to change the "rules" to be able to make some inpact.

starwarz212

all i know is when war broke out i grew in the rankings very quickly and CEG.6, now St. R dominated our opponents, we were one of the few CEG tribes to actually gain points, we gained about 4 million points off of enemy villages and last i checked the graph is still going up, so hats off to you guys.....now that im back, its time to kick into into high gear again.

Hehe........been building up my armies while I waited. Used to have soo many nobles......but all those enemy villages that I took made me use a lot of nobles.....then again, built nobles back up again, and I'm ready to roll! :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

kellyboy05

Lol!!

Cpt jack signature is awesome I want that too:):icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Don't Agree

CEG still lives. all i know is that ATEN dont Honour there NAP's my tribe has one and yet ATEN still attack.

Also if CEG was that bad then why did it take 4 of the best tribes in the game to take them down???? i was in CEG.12. i put up one hell of a fight! look at my profile. in that war i killed 600'000 troops in defense! as did many others.

Down with AO5:axemen: :axemen: :spear: :heavycavalry: :heavycavalry:

DeletedUser3160

That NAP was set up when the tribe contained only ex Aten players that originally had come from CEG to Aten when CEG was formed and didn't want to fight CEG

STW now however consists of 75% runners and they will subsequently be attacked.

DeletedUser

CEG still lives. all i know is that ATEN dont Honour there NAP's my tribe has one and yet ATEN still attack.

Also if CEG was that bad then why did it take 4 of the best tribes in the game to take them down???? i was in CEG.12. i put up one hell of a fight! look at my profile. in that war i killed 600'000 troops in defense! as did many others.

Down with AO5:axemen: :axemen: :spear: :heavycavalry: :heavycavalry:

Your tribe continually accepts runners and yet you have the audacity to brand aten dishonourable :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2033

Since The new StW is going to be attacked even after the war. . . it make no sense why they leave CEG survive through the war and get noble again. . might as well put up a good fight now than getting gangbang later on.

~Glenn~

DeletedUser

oh come on we all knew CEG was going to fail in the first place. I mean seriously... what a gay tag...

Looking forward to seeing the Saints and Xi Gamers doing their thing