CEG lasted 5 days

DeletedUser

yeah congo edited his post. He thought you were in ATEN, and was flaming ATEN and you for how many runners they took in in the XIG/FTR war. I just told him you were in HOT so he changed his post, no biggy

DeletedUser

Yeah, great post. Wrong timing.

EDIT button works wonders, just not miracles.

DeletedUser

yeah congo edited his post. He thought you were in ATEN, and was flaming ATEN and you for how many runners they took in in the XIG/FTR war. I just told him you were in HOT so he changed his post, no biggy

What about the amount of runners they took in during this war? The only tribe that actually fought well was ATEN|X all the other tribes just recruited the crap out of CEG until it crumbled....you guys are pro warriors!

DeletedUser

What about the amount of runners they took in during this war? The only tribe that actually fought well was ATEN|X all the other tribes just recruited the crap out of CEG until it crumbled....you guys are pro warriors!

Still crying because you didn't run fast enough?

DeletedUser

Are you kidding me? ATEN|X was the only tribe that fought well? Dont kid yourself. HOT|WB's tally against CEG is 289 won, 8 lost. Hows that? Dont try and fool yourself that only one tribe is fighting you and you guys are almighty. Far from it. As you said, CEG crumbled. And it didnt even take tribes attacking you. It was the letter sent out for people to leave in 24 hours that hurt you the most, which is what is most pathetic

DeletedUser

And so it is proved once again - the keyboard is mightier than the axe :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Still crying because you didn't run fast enough?

hahah wtf you talking about? When have I ever cried? When have i ever run? Im loving this war, ATEN have provided many easy kills for me.

DeletedUser

. It was the letter sent out for people to leave in 24 hours that hurt you the most, which is what is most pathetic

That is the problem with w2, people just run, and runners will run again. Have fun with our dead weight!

DeletedUser

HOT|WB has taken in none of your pathetic runners. HOT may have taken a few, but thats a problem which will be solved.

Honestly i couldnt give a crap about your runners. CEG failed and you failed as a high council member. The fact that you couldnt even motivate your memebers enough to even stay is enough for the "ao5" to claim victory already.

So far ive seen nothing but cowardness from CEG, or the ex-CEG. You can say as much as you want about ATEN/HOT/TW about giving you easy kills, fact is, for every village you take, we take about 5. Now go ahead and tell me you dont care, id love to hear it from such a vocal leader as yourself.

DeletedUser

HOT|WB has taken in none of your pathetic runners. HOT may have taken a few, but thats a problem which will be solved.

Honestly i couldnt give a crap about your runners. CEG failed and you failed as a high council member. The fact that you couldnt even motivate your memebers enough to even stay is enough for the "ao5" to claim victory already.

So far ive seen nothing but cowardness from CEG, or the ex-CEG. You can say as much as you want about ATEN/HOT/TW about giving you easy kills, fact is, for every village you take, we take about 5. Now go ahead and tell me you dont care, id love to hear it from such a vocal leader as yourself.

see mmmgary, you are just as bad as the rest of the people on these forums. When will people realize that half the stuff i say here is not ment to be taken seriously? Rofl, being a leader in CEG was a ball, everyone was terrified over nothing. I am not whining about anything, i never whine, this is a war game, shat happens, thats the beauty of tribalwars.

Oh and PS CEG crumbled while i was away, so in a sence its saying without me CEG fell to nothing....i guess i am more key then anyone thought ;)

DeletedUser

Yes you say nothing you say is meant to be taken seriously. Okay, so we wont take anything seriously from you, but i bet when you make a point that makes everybodies head turns then youll be on your high horse.

Belittle me, tell me im stupd for taking you seriously, end of the day i dont care. I respond to your posts because i feel i need to, because even though you say your not supposed to be taken seriously, you say things seriously, but when you are ripped to shreds, you pretend you are joking. Purely because you cant come back with anything worthwhile, you make a joke, pretend you werent being serious, when infact you were, but your just stupid. So stupid that people attack you for what you say.

Ill just leave it there, no need to go on

DeletedUser

CEG was a radical movement intended to make a radical change in w2, and i think it achieved that goal. No one in CEG was 100% sure it would succeed. Such a big merger/new tribe with the diplomacy CEG had is always a gamble, and when you gamble, there is always a loser. It just seems this time CEG lost the gamble in terms of retaining the CEG and original structure, but if i had to do it all over agian, i would not change anything. Radical and sudden changes are what make this game fun and dynamic, it is just a shame that everyone had to gang up on the minority again in w2, that tactic is beginning to leave a bad taste in w2.

DeletedUser

Yes you say nothing you say is meant to be taken seriously. Okay, so we wont take anything seriously from you, but i bet when you make a point that makes everybodies head turns then youll be on your high horse.

Belittle me, tell me im stupd for taking you seriously, end of the day i dont care. I respond to your posts because i feel i need to, because even though you say your not supposed to be taken seriously, you say things seriously, but when you are ripped to shreds, you pretend you are joking. Purely because you cant come back with anything worthwhile, you make a joke, pretend you werent being serious, when infact you were, but your just stupid. So stupid that people attack you for what you say.

Ill just leave it there, no need to go on

well i have no problem with being ripped to shreds, that is a fact of life, but most people dont realize there is a serious Ry-Fi and a forum Ry-Fi. Slackux and I post crap all the time because your reactions are funny, people flame us for it, and then come into vent and talk to me and find me to a capable player. I am not trying to claim i am perfect, everyone makes mistakes. I take no shame in the fall of CEG, nor do i deny it, not every political/strategical move works, that is just life...however, i do not appreciate being called a poor leader, I created St. R way back when and i have lead it from a tribe with 116 points to a major tribe that was in the top 20. You can flame me all you want, and make fun of CEG all you want, but if i were to get nobled out of this game right this second, i would consider my campaign and time playing this game a success.

I apologize that you think lowly of me, but all i ask is that people stop getting so butt hurt over silly forum posts...the forums are CRAP which is why most of the good players dont post or come here anymore.

DeletedUser

yes keep blaming world 2. World 2 is terrible, how dare world 2 gang up on CEG, the 18+ tribe family who wanted to rule the world. How dare HOT, TW and even ATEN fight against the 'superpower' that was the 'change the face fo the world'. Sop making excuses, saying youd do it over again. CEG was a failure, and nothing positive came out of it apart from a bunch of village sbeing handed to the 'A05'.

What fun did you have RY-FI? Have lots of fun running your family to the ground? Have fun losing a war to a mere letter? Im glad you wouldnt change anything... neither would we

DeletedUser

yes keep blaming world 2. World 2 is terrible, how dare world 2 gang up on CEG, the 18+ tribe family who wanted to rule the world. How dare HOT, TW and even ATEN fight against the 'superpower' that was the 'change the face fo the world'. Sop making excuses, saying youd do it over again. CEG was a failure, and nothing positive came out of it apart from a bunch of village sbeing handed to the 'A05'.

What fun did you have RY-FI? Have lots of fun running your family to the ground? Have fun losing a war to a mere letter? Im glad you wouldnt change anything... neither would we

well i dont think you should take much pride in the fact you won a war with a letter either....the legends in this game are proven warriors, a letter proves nothing in terms of warrior status.

But mmmgary, you fail to see the fact I dont care CEG fell, it was a HUGE gamble that may have succeeded if a variety of things didnt all happen at once, but it did....am i crying? No. Did I run? No. Fact is I realize stuff happens and its a GAME, you seem to be taking this way too personally. CEG and its leaders get flamed everyday, we dont seem to mind that much, but i make one little comment towards you and you flip out...calm down and just play. The rest of the world is currently destroying my family and its mates, but do i hold it against them? Not at all, in fact i spent all day today talking to HOT and ATEN players in vent because i seem to have the ability to realize this is a game.

DeletedUser

What fun did you have RY-FI? Have lots of fun running your family to the ground?

and to answer this question, yes i did have fun. This is a war game, people will die and people will rise, that is a fact of tribalwars, and that's what makes it fun. I love this game which is why i invest so much time into giving back to the community by volunteering to mod, if every aspect of this game did not bring a smile to my face i would not play it and spend so much time logged in.

DeletedUser

I know this is a game. I just wouldnt play if it wasnt to win. And to win you take it seriously.

Quit the excuses