CEG lasted 5 days

DeletedUser

I know this is a game. I just wouldnt play if it wasnt to win. And to win you take it seriously.

Quit the excuses

oooo watch out, mmmgary is a SERIOUS player who doesn't appreciate risk takers!

and plus that's not true, i pwn solitaire and i dont take it seriously....

Im bored of you, who's next.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When did i say i didnt appreciate risk takers? Stop trying to put words in my mouth. Also dont try and throw me away like a doll which you are 'bored' of. You not somebody so high up as to have the power to throw things away. You dont like me arguing with you. Whys that? You said you post here for fun. Is this not amusing? Whats wrong RY-FI? Cant take it? Ill stop attacking you on the forums. Thats no problem for me. I just simply think some of the things you say need argueing and so i argue some of your cases, nothing more nothing less.

Im capable of having a laugh. Just ask Frankish. Just dont try and throw me aside as if you own me, calling for the next person. You cant, or atleast havent yet, defeated me in a war of words, maybe just retire and stick to the game rather than the posts?

DeletedUser

When did i say i didnt appreciate risk takers? Stop trying to put words in my mouth. Also dont try and throw me away like a doll which you are 'bored' of. You not somebody so high up as to have the power to throw things away. You dont like me arguing with you. Whys that? You said you post here for fun. Is this not amusing? Whats wrong RY-FI? Cant take it? Ill stop attacking you on the forums. Thats no problem for me. I just simply think some of the things you say need argueing and so i argue some of your cases, nothing more nothing less.

Im capable of having a laugh. Just ask Frankish. Just dont try and throw me aside as if you own me, calling for the next person. You cant, or atleast havent yet, defeated me in a war of words, maybe just retire and stick to the game rather than the posts?

if you want to continue our discussion thats fine, I'm game. And it is clear you dont appreciate risk takers because CEG was the biggest risk anyone has taken recently, and you seem to be all butt hurt about it and understand the fact that often times big gambles fail. You send the impression that you a person who enjoys hugfest....and i was going to end it because it seemed it was getting a little too personal, i know ender_wiggen doesnt like those ;)

To be frank i dont even know what we are arguing about anymore lol. You say CEG is a failure, i agree....you say its pitiful a petter pwnt CEG, i agree but also point out its kind of embarrassing for you too. I say that CEG and the big gamble it was, was fun and exciting because big gambles are what makes this game dynamic and you get butt hurt?

DeletedUser

too personal? I didnt see anything personal.

As i said. I never said i dont appreciate risk takers. Good on you for taking the risk. But when i saw the post about CEG, i never saw anybody see it as a risk, i saw Frankish claiming people would be 'destroyed' unless they 'embraced' CEG. So far that hasent happened. Your CEG never actually saw it as a risk. Your only calling it a risk now because it failed. if it hadent failed, you would be sitting there sayin, "I always knew CEG would suceed and rule world 2".

Im simply here argueing against you because your on your high horse that nobody is actually fighting you. I simply came to prove that HOT|WB, as well as other tribes, not only in HOT but TW and ATEN, and also RB are also fighting you, and fighting well. Just keep that in mind. Dont turn around and say ATEN|X is the only tribe worth mentioning, or actually fighting you.

Its nothing personal, from my side or yours

DeletedUser

too personal? I didnt see anything personal.

As i said. I never said i dont appreciate risk takers. Good on you for taking the risk. But when i saw the post about CEG, i never saw anybody see it as a risk, i saw Frankish claiming people would be 'destroyed' unless they 'embraced' CEG. So far that hasent happened. Your CEG never actually saw it as a risk. Your only calling it a risk now because it failed. if it hadent failed, you would be sitting there sayin, "I always knew CEG would suceed and rule world 2".

Im simply here argueing against you because your on your high horse that nobody is actually fighting you. I simply came to prove that HOT|WB, as well as other tribes, not only in HOT but TW and ATEN, and also RB are also fighting you, and fighting well. Just keep that in mind. Dont turn around and say ATEN|X is the only tribe worth mentioning, or actually fighting you.

Its nothing personal, from my side or yours

Alright, I can respect that :).

DeletedUser7529

CEG was a risk? ha , this forum is amusing.

I recall warhawg calling out Aten and HOT as to who would be CEG's first victim.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;426607 said:
CEG was a risk? ha , this forum is amusing.

I recall warhawg calling out Aten and HOT as to who would be CEG's first victim.

any decision in this game can be considered a "risk". How is taking on the entire world with no diplomacy not a big risk?

DeletedUser7529

how was it CEG against the world?

did everyone had CEG listed as enemies? or did CEG have everyone listed as enemies?

i guess you can say any small tribe is taking a huge risk by 'fighting the world' too since they dont have diplomacy with big tribes

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;426705 said:
how was it CEG against the world?

did everyone had CEG listed as enemies? or did CEG have everyone listed as enemies?

i guess you can say any small tribe is taking a huge risk by 'fighting the world' too since they dont have diplomacy with big tribes

well ATEN declared war on us, HOT declared, RB declared, and TW soooo yeah...

DeletedUser7529

well ATEN declared war on us, HOT declared, RB declared, and TW soooo yeah...

ok, when CEG was made, no1 had CEG as enemies.

so unless your saying CEG already listed everyone as enemies... i guess it was a 'big risk' then, and im assuming thats what you mean by CEG against the world.

anyways it narrows down to the simple fact.

Plan A - attack HOT, but CEG backed off
Plan B - attack TW , but HOT and TW resolved problems and restored alliance.
Plan C - attack ATEN , and hope TW/HOT would not get involved.

either way, HOT/TW/ATEN had a much longer relationship then it had with CEG, which is a brand new tribe. so it is obvious we would rather stick with our long time allies rather than a brand new tribe.

k thx.

starwarz212

Gunbound]SS[;427075 said:

so unless your saying CEG already listed everyone as enemies... i guess it was a 'big risk' then, and im assuming thats what you mean by CEG against the world.

either way, HOT/TW/ATEN had a much longer relationship then it had with CEG, which is a brand new tribe. so it is obvious we would rather stick with our long time allies rather than a brand new tribe.

k thx.

When we first started.......we had everyone as no relations.....very shortly after, we got an alliance with the ESL and Aten families(it was probably set as that before we even changed the tags...but I dunno)......then we worked out diplomacy with other tribes after that.

As for the rest.......I don't really know what our plans(if we even had any) were with Aten, HOT, and TW. So I can't tell you much about that.

olivar

Star speaks the truth, everyone was neutral at first! Hence the risk..duh?

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;427075 said:

k thx.

Seriously, you are stupid. When CEG was first made there was no diploamcy with anyone, so everyone was a normal red dot thus is was us against everyone...we had no friends except ESL so we were targets for the whole world.

Shortly after CEG, ATEN and TW tried to get CEG to fight HOT, we saw through these false lies and allied with HOT since it was clear ATEN and TW were consipiring against us. Then after that, everyone got scared of CEG because as HOT said "It is only a matter of time before CEG comes after us". Everyone else seemed to adopt that mentality and all joined forces in the familiar w2 style of gang banging the threat. Then CEG died.

K bye.

DeletedUser7529

so thats the big risk....

lets feel sorry for all tribes ranked 100 and higher

heres some tribes we should feel sorry for making a 'big risk' for even playing w2 since they probably dont have diplomacy with any of us big tribes

201 KoTNR 46.850 46.850 37 1.266 36 1.301
202 HAWKS 46.761 46.761 25 1.870 25 1.870
203 ARa II 46.506 46.506 28 1.661 30 1.550
204 EofR 45.053 45.053 27 1.669 30 1.502
205 Anime 44.176 44.442 42 1.058 43 1.034
206 -=SB=- 43.937 44.635 44 1.014 43 1.038
207 STKRS 43.763 43.763 39 1.122 41 1.067
208 T.B.W. 43.602 46.865 56 837 57 822
209 I . G 43.530 43.646 42 1.039 42 1.039
210 U-M 42.850 42.850 36 1.190 36 1.190
211 Dracom 42.848 42.848 31 1.382 33 1.298
212 middo 40.626 40.626 27 1.505 27 1.505
213 T-R-E 40.496 41.117 44 934 44 934
214 R.A 39.784 39.784 38 1.047 39 1.020
215 RK 39.699 39.699 13 3.054 19 2.089
216 LMFAO 39.452 39.452 4 9.863 13 3.035
217 PERN 39.123 39.123 26 1.505 27 1.449
218 KoN 38.761 38.761 36 1.077 37 1.048
219 ILIRIA 38.587 38.587 15 2.572 18 2.144
220 btn 38.346 38.346 25 1.534 28 1.370

DeletedUser7529

ok so basically every tribe in every world took a 'big risk' cause im sure when they were made, everyone had no diplomacy.

i guess it all boils down to the diplomats and who is best at their job.

for example , mcm0mmy, good diplomat.

and ceg , umm i dunno who the heck even controls their diplomacy.

Frankish said:
I myself will be head diplomat and in charge of all things propaganda, being a panda it comes naturally.

I guess Frankish was the one that dealt with diplomacy hence the words "head diplomat".

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;427964 said:
ok so basically every tribe in every world took a 'big risk' cause im sure when they were made, everyone had no diplomacy.

i guess it all boils down to the diplomats and who is best at their job.

for example , mcm0mmy, good diplomat.

and ceg , umm i dunno who the heck even controls their diplomacy.

I guess Frankish was the one that dealt with diplomacy hence the words "head diplomat".

exactly, I dont even get how people dont understand this. Lets define "risk": a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune;

Any decision in this game is a "risk", because it has a possibility of loss or misfortune. CE merging into ATEN was a "risk", if i were to leave St. R and join ROFL it would be a "risk". Taking two big tribes and quickly joining forces into a massive tribe and dropping all diplomacy is a BIG risk because there was a lot of room for loss or misfortune.

Why do you think I have a lot of respect for RB? Because they took a risk of challenging major family tribes early in their careers long before they were anything major, and look where they are now. Their choice to take on w2 as a small family tribe was a big risk, and for them it paid off, CEG did not fair so well.