CEG lasted 5 days

DeletedUser7529

lol funny how all those CEG 'soldiers' were sounding loud and proud when CEG was made.

now its , "omg we took a huge risk and it failed"

ok, im taking a 'huge risk' cuz im trading resources with someone, hopefully i wont get attacked and lose my village and my resources disappear too.

damn im a high roller

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;428039 said:
lol funny how all those CEG 'soldiers' were sounding loud and proud when CEG was made.

now its , "omg we took a huge risk and it failed"

ok, im taking a 'huge risk' cuz im trading resources with someone, hopefully i wont get attacked and lose my village and my resources disappear too.

damn im a high roller

thats not a "big" risk, but every action has a possible negative effect. And what is wrong with being proud of the tribe you are in? I didnt know that was a bad thing.

DeletedUser7529

whats wrong with being proud of the tribe you are in?

nothings wrong with that until you run away when there's a war. (not you, ry-fi)

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;428080 said:

nothings wrong with that until you run away when there's a war. (not you, ry-fi)

:)

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;428080 said:

better they run away then stay and spy:))) Anyways, players that change the tribe when a war starts is not a trusted and loyal member(never was)!!!

DeletedUser

Shortly after CEG, ATEN and TW tried to get CEG to fight HOT, we saw through these false lies and allied with HOT since it was clear ATEN and TW were consipiring against us.

That's total rubbish. Aten never tried to get CEG and HOT to fight each other.

As far as TW and Aten "conspiring"... only if you call telling your ally that you will stand by them "conspiring". :icon_neutral:

I think the only tribes conspiring were StW and XiG when they became CEG. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Memories...

well...guys, i changed my mind. this post will be a nice one.
o.k CEG, i wish you totaly luck, luck luck luck...
*here the nice part ends*
in world 9! coz in world 2 you wouldnt stay long...
:icon_evil: :icon_twisted:

lol ? only the tag changed what the F.... is the differense ?
idont fight different if my tribe changed tag

so please dont excuse the tag change with " oh they fight better"

yeah right

If -CEG- didnt spend their time running back to their old tags, maybe they could have planned some decent attacks and saved some pride. Actually, no i doubt they could have, you need loyal members and a good leadership for that.

Reforming XIG and St tribes is a good idea to get your old members back, and as said above, hope old alliances will reform.

Fair enough you keep saying you will still fight blah blah blah, but dont think us all dumb by saying their isnt a hidden agenda here.

See you on the battlefield chumps

LOL

So that applies to you not all.
Some do not feel the same way.
They join a tribe and fight differently, each time.

Perhaps with less heart then they use too...
And that mean quite a bit.

Do not forget that many did not want this merger, but their voice was not heard till now.

So a tag can mean quite a bit...in fact it could make all the difference for some.

I think he could see the future ;-)