Censor: The Inside Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser101547
  • Start date

DeletedUser101547

Well I've got a special treat for you guys, it's the Duke of Censor UNCENSORED.

Witness this duke at his uncensored best as he says what he really thinks about those closest to him.

On his Allies MAGNUM - (we know all about the op btw)

[31/03/2012 10:25:33 a.m.] Paul/TSM/WW: If we attack MARVEL would you care or get involved?
[31/03/2012 10:25:58 a.m.] Tom (-=Marvel=-): if you attack me? Would I care?
[31/03/2012 10:26:11 a.m.] Paul/TSM/WW: lol
[31/03/2012 10:26:13 a.m.] Paul/TSM/WW: sorry
[31/03/2012 10:26:16 a.m.] Tom (-=Marvel=-): :p
[31/03/2012 10:26:18 a.m.] Paul/TSM/WW: MAGNUM :D
[31/03/2012 10:26:27 a.m.] Tom (-=Marvel=-): no we wouldnt get involved at all
[31/03/2012 10:26:40 a.m.] Tom (-=Marvel=-): god knows we were considering it before wet declared on us

That's right, Censor were looking at turning on their allies.! Seems like he sees them as nothing more then food? Some loyalty there.

Mr Marvel on his Family Tribe =D-N= -

[2/04/2012 12:34:40 a.m.] Tom (-=Marvel=-): you have a lot of trash to eat through before you get anywhere remotely dangerous
[2/04/2012 12:35:24 a.m.] Paul/TSM/WW: did you just call your own tribe (dn) trash? :O
[2/04/2012 12:36:07 a.m.] Tom (-=Marvel=-): mostly
[2/04/2012 12:36:08 a.m.] Tom (-=Marvel=-): they are
[2/04/2012 12:41:29 a.m.] Tom (-=Marvel=-): you arent killing enough trash quickly
[2/04/2012 12:43:15 a.m.] Paul/TSM/WW: only a small section of the tribe are on the war front.
[2/04/2012 12:43:31 a.m.] Tom (-=Marvel=-): you should have capped more of them anyway
[2/04/2012 12:43:45 a.m.] Tom (-=Marvel=-): from what I saw they couldnt organise a piss-up in a brewery

Oh that Marvel, at it again, even his own tribe gets the brunt of his uncensored mouth.

So what about those closest to him? Surely his opinion on those he trusts the most must be higher then trash?

Marvel on his council -

[2/04/2012 1:15:58 a.m.] Tom (-=Marvel=-): Damn my council are a huge bunch of pussies

.... Seems not....

Annoyingdevil

Threat title courtesy of Jimbob - the living legend himself.

As for the content of the thread, it's quite funny. I still don't understand how =D-N= haven't realised that they're food; simply food. Magnum have played this war terribly and are trying to backstab a tribe, who they have decent relations with, for a tribe that would war them if they weren't pre-occupied.

CENSOR have done well to make =D-N= and Magnum feel like anything but inferior tribes that Censor want to eat. Some tribes are too naive.

DeletedUser

Funny this mail appearing 3 days later than said

Im a little anoyed now

Wonka tell east to stay out of the south and that they want it 2 on 2 with censor as its fair and they dont want to gang up

I said ill agree to let them fight it out yesterday night and now this post appears

wonka trying to get more allies to gang up on censor.

funny that

looks like wonka cant take censor in a 1 on 1 afterall

DeletedUser

Trololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo :D

DeletedUser

His mouth should be censored, or should it be incensored. I am confused. Someone please help me

DeletedUser

Well I cant say I'm shocked that you stooped this low. But I would have thought that you might have felt some level of honesty after I didnt post all of the things you said about East on here. But hey each to their own I guess.

I find it amusing that you have taken what I said as fact though. I was simply telling you what you wanted to hear at the time. There is no chance that we will be going back on our longstanding relationship with Magnum.

I think most of DN would agree that the villages you've taken off them so far have generally been off players who were not good enough. On the other hand there are a series of very good players in there.

As for the council comment that made me laugh. We call each other far worse regularly.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i have no extracts but i know that willy wonka mailed us to end the war

whats going on willy boy? we didnt accept to end the war and now ur so annoyed ur posting on world forums?
it was enjoyable sitting a D-N acct and effortlessly killing ur shitty ass attempt to noble him

so what r u gonna post next? i'm curious
where r u hiding the extracts where u want us to war East with u? :O
srr boy, we aint helping clowns

as for marvel, he is one of the dukes (i aint), a trusted friend, and a smooth talker (and a mother fucker, mods be nice to me - its easter soon)
seems like he got u annoyed hahahahahaha :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well since our conversation is apparently to be public anyway. It's nice to know that Wonka care for their allies.

[30/03/2012 23:40:46] Paul/TSM/WW: We'll stop helping wet if you guys give us waysi08 to noble

In fact I'd say that despite being on the same side that Wonka is rather scared of East. They wanted us to help them if East declared on them. How cute they are.

[01/04/2012 14:30:11] Paul/TSM/WW: if wonka come along side you vs east it will be the only way to save giving the k to east
[01/04/2012 14:30:28] Paul/TSM/WW: if you loose us you loose the k
[01/04/2012 14:30:44] Paul/TSM/WW: they will not stop at us

Apparently Wonka think it's a good idea to ally with and help the tribes they deem to be a threat. A cunning plan if ever I saw one.

[01/04/2012 14:50:26] Paul/TSM/WW: i've been saying east are threat from day one.

And for a player who seems to have a penchant for backstabbing his allies, you might have thought he wouldnt start talking about other peoples' honesty.

[01/04/2012 15:18:54] Paul/TSM/WW: east never speak honestly

Oh and for a mild sense of irony

[03/04/2012 02:28:42] Paul/TSM/WW: so far in this world all i have seen is a bunch of liars and people who play dirty

Funny coming from the man who posts private conversations to the external forums to try and garner some support.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
waysi, yes thats the guy i was sitting and killed his troops
learn to time bro
if u send a train and a nuke b4 the train, dont send it a whole minute b4 the train...

and marvel i'm not a pussy man...geee (unless u mean Erill and kont? that'd make sense)

DeletedUser101547

yes marvel after you told east that we were preping to war them, and at the same time told us that east were going to declare on us, (literally at the same time) both tribes momentarliy got a bit cranky at each other based on your 'info' and started making preparations, until we realized that it was just you trying to turn us against each other.

Some bad words were said on both sides and since we have hugged and made up, though East insisted I give them some candy.

and turn on our allies?

I was simply telling you what you wanted to hear at the time..

DeletedUser101547

[01/04/2012 14:50:26] Paul/TSM/WW: i've been saying east are threat from day one.

Yes it's a sign of respect that I recognize the potential in East. Calling them a threat is the greatest compliment i can give a tribe.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes it's a sign of respect that I recognize the potential in East. Calling them a threat is the greatest compliment i can give a tribe.

u'r a brilliant diplomat
that the best u could think of?

RIOT and Noodle have tons of potential too, why not praise them too? (damn u dont share border with them, i forgot)

DeletedUser101547

lol, I talk with most of the leaders in noodle, and play with them in other worlds, and coplayed with the duke of riot, they already know how much I <3 them. No need to post it on the externals. And yeah they are to far away for official diplo atm. Not sure how you think that relates?

DeletedUser101547

I love how you guys try to turn east against us, then it fails, so you just post the same stuff here trying the same thing again. It's old news and we've both moved on. Try something new maybe?

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

damn man, we even brought u to the censor council skype chat to listen to ur offer all together
was funny mass trying to have us end war with u and turn on East (while asking us to leave DN and Magnum for u to kill)

kk, i'm dancing out of this thread
i'll keep reading tho, it shall be funny b4 some mod step in maybe

cheers friends and foes