Censor: The Inside Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser101547
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That dosen't really sound like Wonka. If they'd wanted to do that wouldn't they have formed an alliance with Rhino and CENSOR against East? Rather than weakening thier side?

Logic is flawed.

DeletedUser100507

i dont even think this is a war anymore, this is more of a minor skirmish for wonka, rhino did better

DeletedUser

This war has been interesting to say the least. I for one look forward to seeing what else Marvel can come up with out of desperation before his tribe falls apart.

OTDDeathAwaits

What is the point of this thread willy wonka?
Is it because CENSOR didnt want to discuss a NAP with you and your tribe when you messaged me today? Pathetic attempt at whatever it is you are trying to achieve...These messages you are posting a week old and a lot has been said and done since then.

Happy Easter to you too!

DeletedUser

Is it because CENSOR didnt want to discuss a NAP with you and your tribe when you messaged me today? Pathetic attempt at whatever it is you are trying to achieve...These messages you are posting a week old and a lot has been said and done since then.

Happy Easter to you too!

if you don't know what his plan is... then how can you say it's pathetic. maybe there is a very good reason.

If you got no clue about it you can't judge it.

well you can but that would be pathetic....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I love how you guys try to turn east against us, then it fails, so you just post the same stuff here trying the same thing again. It's old news and we've both moved on. Try something new maybe?

East IS against you, as Rank 2 they are theoretically against everyone :icon_rolleyes: as well as Wonka being straight in their path of expansion, recruiting Rhino refugees halted any form of progression and now Wonka, as well as that juicy cluster from Wet? is in that path of expansion.

You say they are a threat as a compliment, rather than as indication of them targeting you before you targeting them, speaking away any idea that you are thinking of who you need with you to make a stand against them which is rightly what you should be doing, you are back tracking on everything that you have said as if you think East won't launch on you when they are good and ready.
When that time comes, I hope you and your allies (yes, plural, allies) are ready because they are growing faster than the southern tribes regardless of their core position.

Keep choking on your words, coward.

I love how you guys try to turn east against us, then it fails, so you just post the same stuff here trying the same thing again. It's old news and we've both moved on. Try something new maybe?

Wait...who started this thread?
/goes to look for OP...

Oh YES, that's right :icon_rolleyes: you're a hypocrite too.

Your opinion on who is saying what really doesn't matter, East are heading this way and are attacking one tribe at a time, as they please. Nobody needs to "turn east against you" because they see you as food anyway. Wonka is as much in the way of their expansion to the rim as any of the southern tribes, and that isn't a good position for a potential ally of a dominating tribe, stop sniffing the cocoa, the dust appears to be messing with your senses.

DeletedUser

i dont even think this is a war anymore, this is more of a minor skirmish for wonka, rhino did better

Means alot buddy :p

Too bad Wonka did very little in that war and East did most of the work sowwy. Now wonka are left to stand on a war on their own two feet in a war but they wanted to back out to focus on a "bigger threat" just cause the war wasnt going anywhere. Just shows how much Wonka Relied on East.

Willy W0nka on 27.03. at 23:05 said:
We've got ops running on ex rhino now.

But u never had any ops running on rhino when the war was going on while u guys were preparing quite some time......
And am i correct in saying you guys were the ones to declare in this world?

So i do agree it is a minor skirmish for wonka but also for Censor and has highlighted Wonkas weakness. They simply cant take on a tribe by themselves, rather (from the two wars) they got allies to break the tribe apart so they can gobble up the remains easily or get the other tribe to drop their Acad tribe to make easy food for them so they dont have to take on the whole tribe......

Lickle pattern emerging.

P.S RHINO FTW!!!!!

DeletedUser

Happy Easter to you too!

I agree, they run their mouths of in here alot more then the attacks they send out in the actual War. EXTERNALS DONT WIN WARS

DeletedUser

truegrave

you say how much of a coward the other tribes are for not attacking and i havent heard anything about your tribe attacking

DeletedUser

Lol how many wars is East in currently? What rank are they for wars?

But If your talking about Rhino, I only mentioned them to prove a point, Rhinos Dead, Move on already.......

DeletedUser

Means alot buddy :p

Too bad Wonka did very little in that war and East did most of the work sowwy. Now wonka are left to stand on a war on their own two feet in a war but they wanted to back out to focus on a "bigger threat" just cause the war wasnt going anywhere. Just shows how much Wonka Relied on East.

But u never had any ops running on rhino when the war was going on while u guys were preparing quite some time......
And am i correct in saying you guys were the ones to declare in this world?

So i do agree it is a minor skirmish for wonka but also for Censor and has highlighted Wonkas weakness. They simply cant take on a tribe by themselves, rather (from the two wars) they got allies to break the tribe apart so they can gobble up the remains easily or get the other tribe to drop their Acad tribe to make easy food for them so they dont have to take on the whole tribe......

Lickle pattern emerging.

P.S RHINO FTW!!!!!

Well if we did nothing you guys focused your attacks on us yet we took them and kept coming when we were not ready, we took a good amount of villages for our size. The only villages you got from us were inactive guys.

So east did all the work though your nukes went splat on our walls. mmhm suree.

DeletedUser

You were not prepared? We declared 3-4 days before u guys were meant to declare and your attacks were meant to start. So it was anyone else but your fault you were not ready. Took good amount of villas for your size? We were nearly completely surrounded by enemies but still managed to take more villas then we lost to you guys.......

Oh and i forgot to mention u guys only attacked our smaller members and inactive and never made any strong move against our bigger members.......
Wait isnt the same happening against Censor? Attacking the smaller and inactive members (AKA DN) and not attacking the bigger members (AKA Censor) much......

Plus i swear to god the way you guys acted so high and mighty at every turn i wouldve thought you guys were pretty confident you would have been able to take us on....
Whoops did i forget to mention u guys were gonna join AFTER East had declared so that u could eat of the remains? So nope u guys werent planning to take us on u were just planning on scavenging around after East had taken their bite. Dont look so high and mighty anymore from your victory over rhino which was in effect East carrying wonka through the war.

Youve got good leadership (In a diplomatic sense) but looks like its come up short this time and your gonna have to fight Censor rather then worming out of this one. I look forward to seeing the stats one week down the line

Annoyingdevil

Oh and i forgot to mention u guys only attacked our smaller members and inactive and never made any strong move against our bigger members.......
Wait isnt the same happening against Censor? Attacking the smaller and inactive members (AKA DN) and not attacking the bigger members (AKA Censor) much......

Regarding this, most of Wonka is nearer to DN than Censor so it makes more sense to attack DN. As for attacking the smaller members as opposed to the bigger members, when attacking DN Wonka have generally gone after the larger accounts in that tribe, which can be seen by the DN players that have been nobled.

DeletedUser

a player who noodle hit first and others

a player who fr3aks hit who only big because of wonka villages

and a player you did well on

i think wonka need to step it up a gear war wise, they havent proved themselves yet, personally thats my view i know players see it different but i think that wonka havent performed well in either censor or rhino war yet, i think they are only just finding there feet

Annoyingdevil

a player who noodle hit first and others

a player who fr3aks hit who only big because of wonka villages

and a player you did well on

i think wonka need to step it up a gear war wise, they havent proved themselves yet, personally thats my view i know players see it different but i think that wonka havent performed well in either censor or rhino war yet, i think they are only just finding there feet

Sorry what player are you talking about for each scenario above? I'm intrigued.

DeletedUser

truegrave

you say how much of a coward the other tribes are for not attacking and i havent heard anything about your tribe attacking

Turtles ride the waves, we don't make ripples in the water :icon_wink: the less you know and hear about us, the better I feel :icon_cool: Think all you want, I'll troll and argue, but you can't get to me, I'm having fun as I am.

DeletedUser

Well I cant say I'm shocked that you stooped this low. But I would have thought that you might have felt some level of honesty after I didnt post all of the things you said about East on here. But hey each to their own I guess.

I find it amusing that you have taken what I said as fact though. I was simply telling you what you wanted to hear at the time. There is no chance that we will be going back on our longstanding relationship with Magnum.

I think most of DN would agree that the villages you've taken off them so far have generally been off players who were not good enough. On the other hand there are a series of very good players in there.

As for the council comment that made me laugh. We call each other far worse regularly.

Not that Paul needs any help, but im just curious, why in the world would you make a family tribe, let alone one of players you CLEARLY recognize is garbage?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Censor are hitting back now........
This "minor skirmish" is now turning into a proper war. But will censor be able to keep the newly taken villas?

DeletedUser104695

Copy Pasta Skype convo's stand up in a court of law Don'tchaknow.