Censor: The Inside Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser101547
  • Start date

DeletedUser101547

it's the Propaganda part of pnp.... It's funny when someone posts an actual real PnP everyone gets a shock, I was a little surprised how seriously most of them took it though as it's obviously just me spinning a few quotes to get a bite out of them and stir up their coalition.

Anyways you can all go back to your pointless arguments about nothing and walls of text over the definition of a particular word. Cause that makes for much more interesting reading.

DeletedUser

I always noticed once people say it PnP people are like OH this guy is making stuff up... I think the information conveyed should be considered. Because in every truth is a lie and vice-versa .

Also on the DN note: The tribe did not have a central leadership... it was the council which most of the members where in Censor, Also DN and Censor share a fourm which alot of player's did not write in... Considering it would not be noticed if you did not.

I would believe marvel would say that about DN members because... well alot did not do anything. So people who were inactive got ate.

DeletedUser

I don't think many can deny that DN weren't the greatest tribe out there (whether by their own fault, or fault of the setup of the tribe). When random guy #2 or enemy #5 says that your tribe sucks, its a little different when the duke of your family tribe (and really your own duke) says you suck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think many can deny that DN weren't the greatest tribe out there (whether by their own fault, or fault of the setup of the tribe). When random guy #2 or enemy #5 says that your tribe sucks, its a little different when the duke of your family tribe (and really your own duke) says you suck.

True, if they truly suck why keep them as apart of your family?

DeletedUser

east member check mate kills the main talk of the thread. i can keep reading up to when he posts then i am done reading, its a shame, if only he can keep his mouth shut on a whole thread.