Censor

DeletedUser

There can be no dispute as to whether Censor still exist. Many members left, and they changed the name (a few times) but if remove all of the limbs off a cow, and call it a snake, it's still a cow.

Not the best analogy, but it works.

DeletedUser

So what you're saying is that because the last few members decided they'd make their own tribe, and figured it'd be easier to not disband just rename and reinvent the tribe from scratch so that they didnt have to reinvite everybody they're still CENSOR?

If that is the case then people are apparently more deliberately obstructive and frankly stupid than I thought possible.

DeletedUser

There can be no dispute as to whether Censor still exist. Many members left, and they changed the name (a few times) but if remove all of the limbs off a cow, and call it a snake, it's still a cow.

Not the best analogy, but it works.

no it doesnt.

DeletedUser

lol its like saying that impact is full of runners because east wasn t disbanded?

DeletedUser

So what you're saying is that because the last few members decided they'd make their own tribe, and figured it'd be easier to not disband just rename and reinvent the tribe from scratch so that they didnt have to reinvite everybody they're still CENSOR?

If that is the case then people are apparently more deliberately obstructive and frankly stupid than I thought possible.

Self-contradictory. Renaming is not the same as reinventing from scratch, quite the opposite.

no it doesnt.

Whether or not you believe the analogy to be true, doesn't take away from the fact that it is applicable to this situation.

lol its like saying that impact is full of runners because east wasn t disbanded?

Yes.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i just noticed the thread lol
i made the declaration (made a small mistake at the word your, typed yout instead :D) but u got the point

our tribe name is Losers (obviously :p) and we like to dunk noobz
we still hold a NAP with Quit (i hope) and i think they will keep the NAP going since we will be doing some work for them

our tribe has no leaders, we recruited some old ppl back, kicked a few (srr tinky, i wished u gl for the rest of ur gaming already) and r ready to kill some ss.got

now i'll head to page 1 and get amused by all the chit chat - hating between ppl :p

Edit: i havent talked to ss.got about diplomacy or recruitments for like 2 months (when we ended our first war)
so marv, get ur facts straight too bro

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i just noticed the thread lol
i made the declaration (made a small mistake at the word your, typed yout instead :D) but u got the point

I'll be honest with you, it took me about 6 hours to realise that it was a typo :icon_redface:

Ahh last time we spoke you were asking me for an alliance against Impact.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yes yes indeed, i was asking what side ur on
i remember ur passionate/hatin' declaration against East and i thought u still have war with them

but my point was, i didnt mail anyone of u for recruitment or threatens (as u claim other censor ppl said)
anyway lets have some fun, shall we gents :D

DeletedUser

yes yes indeed, i was asking what side ur on
i remember ur passionate/hatin' declaration against East and i thought u still have war with them

but my point was, i didnt mail anyone of u for recruitment or threatens (as u claim other censor ppl said)
anyway lets have some fun, shall we gents :D

Sure, can I ask though. This IS you warring us? seems like the ones attacking so far are just suiciding.
[SPOIL]sincere question[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

You said they disbanded, no. Marvel made a deal with Quit and shipped them allover to quit, whilst the 5 Loyal players stood strong and STAYED in the SAME tribe, although the name was changed, check the stats and the little line graph this is CENSOR, they stayed, it deserves respect.

image.php

i got kicked from the tribe with kontoulis

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
im logging one last time on the w61 forums after 5 days since i realised the deletion of acct was completed
as some ppl have noticed me, erill, kont and dn (17th) decided to quit the world as our moto was impact or death after ppl went to OTD's tribe
since impact rejected us after a couple days of w8ing we hit the delete button (on sunday 13th) without any major regrets
my only personal regret is not saying goodbye to Loua so patrick or tom (since u will read this) tell him that he can always find me/us on skype (also i regret gifting 200 pp's to KoN)

i hope we dont meet again in any other world (i'll probably take my sweet time to decide for another world, and same stands for the rest of us prolly)
ill still treasure our good and bad moments in w9 but thats it

good luck to u guyz hope u do fine
what i keep from this world? realised how mad OTD is in the end and also how much influencial he is (thank god im immune to this shit)
i'll definitely miss the game again...

goodbye w61, had some nice times
makobex