Censor

DeletedUser

Please show me the evidence, since it's a cold hard fact. Go ahead blow me away....

He/she got banned bro, it's over, move on. :icon_razz:

Im thinking this must be hist 4th alter ego :D

ShaunDK is not another one of CS's accounts, I can tell by the writing style.
CS may be a lot of things but he/she is not this stupid. <-- See what I did there :icon_cool:

He must be trying to troll me or something :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I didnt abandon them. They chose their own route. They want to go somewhere that I dont. Unlike some I am not a sheep to blindly follow. I make my own decisions and I decided on a different way to them. We're still friends and they understand why I did what I did.

Pehaps you should keep your nose out of other peoples business and carry on picking fights with tribes that are in wars.

DeletedUser

I didnt abandon them. They chose their own route. They want to go somewhere that I dont. Unlike some I am not a sheep to blindly follow. I make my own decisions and I decided on a different way to them. We're still friends and they understand why I did what I did.
Erill, Kontoulis, Makobex and DeathNegotiator are still in the same tribe they joined this world to play in, while you followed everyone else who jumped (abandoning the DN members to begin with) to a tribe that split off to create unrest in yours.
So explain the part where they chose a route and you didn't abandon?

Pehaps you should keep your nose out of other peoples business and carry on picking fights with tribes that are in wars.
As I remember it, we declared on East when Rawr needed some attention drawn away from it. While Censor were still in their epic struggle to decide who was actually leading and what direction they would actually be lead, all at the same time as fighting the inactives in your own tribe and resuming the same mass recruiting tactic I warned you about the first time round.

Censor then instigate a war with Impact and have the blind arrogance to continue to attempt to manipulate and intimidate my tribe members, as well as recruit the larger members (because it was all about the points). The hilarity that you pick a fight with Impact who had just reformed from East, after weeks of sitting, preparing, talking bs, that when you finally start, all the other wars that you would have joined had finished.

I won't even get into how Censor have been explaining how bad Impact are because only 5 Censor players were fighting them, apparently :| In a war, as I have already pointed out, that they started.

DeletedUser

Once again I'll highlight the fact that you actually have no idea what is going on between myself and the others. I joined this world to play with OTD. Not to to play with them. To be perfectly honest I didnt really "know" any of them prior to this world whereas I am friends with OTD. I didnt follow people that jumped ship. There was no "jumping ship". We, the leaders, ended Censor. I then organised for as many of the active members as I could to join a variety of tribes to ensure nobody was left behind who didnt want to be. I then joined my friend, (I know a foreign concept to you) to continue playing the world the way I wanted to when I joined.

And Quit did not seperate to cause unrest. It seperated because of unrest and some arguments between people that shouldnt have been arguing. Again your lack of actual knowledge on this would suggest you refrain from sticking your apparently overactive nose into other peoples business.

The fact that Erill and co. have decided they do not wish to join Quit! and would rather fight you is neither here no there as far as my leaving is concerned.

As for your long and uninteresting ramble about your views (which nobody asked for) on what has been happening inside CENSOR, which by the way are laughable at best since you have no actual insight inside the council, I do not see how that has anything to do with you guys picking a fight with CENSOR whilst we were fighting Impact. So if you could keep your undeniably poor attempts at deflection to yourself we'd all greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once again I'll highlight the fact that you actually have no idea what is going on between myself and the others. I joined this world to play with OTD. Not to to play with them. To be perfectly honest I didnt really "know" any of them prior to this world whereas I am friends with OTD. I didnt follow people that jumped ship. There was no "jumping ship". We, the leaders, ended Censor. I then organised for as many of the active members as I could to join a variety of tribes to ensure nobody was left behind who didnt want to be. I then joined my friend, (I know a foreign concept to you) to continue playing the world the way I wanted to when I joined.
Always good to hear what you actually believe, rather than what people say.
I said jumped, not jumped ship, they still jumped tribes, I don't see how you can really argue you that, it wasn't really said to be argued. It was more a comment directed at "movement" than jumping ship i.e. You moved, they didn't, whereas your phrasing made it sound to the contrary.
And Quit did not seperate to cause unrest. It seperated because of unrest and some arguments between people that shouldnt have been arguing. Again your lack of actual knowledge on this would suggest you refrain from sticking your apparently overactive nose into other peoples business.
Ok, so, to complete my lack of knowledge - People arguing being council people? Kontoulis, Mako and OTD weren't exactly quiet on the forums.

The fact that Erill and co. have decided they do not wish to join CENSOR and would rather fight you is neither here no there as far as my leaving is concerned.
So quit is Censor, reformed and stat-less?

As for your long and uninteresting ramble about your views (which nobody asked for) on what has been happening inside CENSOR, which by the way are laughable at best since you have no actual insight inside the council, I do not see how that has anything to do with you guys picking a fight with CENSOR whilst we were fighting Impact. So if you could keep your undeniably poor attempts at deflection to yourself we'd all greatly appreciate it.
It's hard to gain insight into a tribe whose council is so ambiguous that their own tribe is unsure of who is in charge.
Took you long enough to decide on a Duke, it didn't help you had players claiming authority they didn't have.

Some of my views are taken from interaction with Censor, and DN, which you also overlooked, yet did not deny.

DeletedUser

Quit is categorically nothing to do with CENSOR. It never has been and it never will be.

In refence to your point about jumping. I dont see how my phrasing ever suggested people hadnt moved tribes I said they chose to play in that tribe and conversely I chose to play in this tribe. There is no denial of movement. Perhaps you should try reading what I say and not inferring what you wanted me to say.

As for the arguments, what you saw on the forum realistically had very little to do with why the split occurred as you would know if again you had any idea what you're talking about.

And our own tribe did know who was in charge. It was pretty clearly stated. Again perhaps your view from the outside is less in tune with real life. I cant stop players talking or mailing people. So I really dont see how that has anything to do with it.

Regardless of all of this. I really dont want to get into a slanging match with you simply because you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. My initial point remains. You know nothing of what has, is and will ever occur between me erill and the others. So in the future maybe you should just stop sticking your nose in.

And once again I'll make this as clear as crystal so it slides through your apparently thick skull. We ALL decided Censor was over. I CHOSE to go and play with the person I joined this world for. They CHOSE not to play with the person they joined this world for. There is no abandoning going on. They got what they want and I am doing what I want.

DeletedUser

''They CHOSE not to play with the person they joined this world for''

yeah right, it is our fault now...
get lost dude...

DeletedUser104695

ive got a lot of respect for the guys that have decided to go down with their tribe fighting. As for the runner's that joined Quit Keep running.

DeletedUser

''They CHOSE not to play with the person they joined this world for''

yeah right, it is our fault now...
get lost dude...

Kont do you want to play with OTD? No. You had an argument with him. I chose to get over it and be friends again. You guys chose not to. Thats my point.

I mean really, it's nearly a month after he left and you're all still so hurt and angry. Christ you need to grow up. If it wasnt for you and Mako things wouldnt have turned out like this.

DeletedUser

ive got a lot of respect for the guys that have decided to go down with their tribe fighting. As for the runner's that joined Quit Keep running.

one of the most stupid comments on the thread.

CENSOR and DN were disbanded, so no-one 'went down with the ship'. some people joined quit, other joined other tribes. So who exactly have you got more respect for?

maybe read a thread before making stupid comments next time:icon_rolleyes:

OTDDeathAwaits

Respect for the people who you used as a reason to start your war on CENSOR.

..Thats odd. Changing your mind every time the wind blows?

DeletedUser104695

one of the most stupid comments on the thread.

CENSOR and DN were disbanded, so no-one 'went down with the ship'. some people joined quit, other joined other tribes. So who exactly have you got more respect for?

maybe read a thread before making stupid comments next time:icon_rolleyes:

DN was disbanded, CENSOR Wasnt, the name was changed thats all, check your facts before you call someone else stupid Freudstien.

DeletedUser

DN was disbanded, CENSOR Wasnt, the name was changed thats all, check your facts before you call someone else stupid Freudstien.

Do you see a tribe on this world called CENSOR? no, because the tribe no longer exists

DeletedUser104695

OTD:

This is a war game, idea is to grow and take other peoples village? you get that right.

Just because my tribe decides to war someone doesnt mean I cant respect them. You can respect your enemies you know?

Fact is as you know.... and as ive already told Kontoulis, the Majority of censor were dicks, they way they handled their diplo and the way we were told by about 6 different people they were council members only to be told we were lied too. The way they tried to recruit from us, they way they offered our top 10 a merge then wanted to eat our LOYAL members below rank 10 in our tribe (which is kinda insulting considering censor recruited EVERYONE and they only offered top 10 HA).

But saying all that, I have respect for the guys still in Censor/thyros/losers whatever they call themselves. The 5 players still fighting together in the SAME tribe (thats right guy above they didnt disband) joined the world as one, and they will leave as one. for that I respect them. Doesnt mean im going to stop attacking them, but I respect them.

DeletedUser104695

Do you see a tribe on this world called CENSOR? no, because the tribe no longer exists

You said they disbanded, no. Marvel made a deal with Quit and shipped them allover to quit, whilst the 5 Loyal players stood strong and STAYED in the SAME tribe, although the name was changed, check the stats and the little line graph this is CENSOR, they stayed, it deserves respect.

image.php

DeletedUser

You said they disbanded, no. Marvel made a deal with Quit and shipped them allover to quit, whilst the 5 Loyal players stood strong and STAYED in the SAME tribe, although the name was changed, check the stats and the little line graph this is CENSOR, they stayed, it deserves respect.

image.php

it's an irrelevant point, CENSOR no longer exists.

DeletedUser104695

you said they joined other tribes, fact is they didnt. So im not so stupid after all am I.

Many thankssss x

DeletedUser

stec,

1. no one offered you the top ten to join us and the rest to be our food. what it is was offered was to do your internal nobling first and THEN to join us. and there was a time that we had many empty slots and we had offered all of you to join. We never seeked to 'eat' your small or your inactive members.
2. about the council members you said, there was a time that all W9 crew were council. so no one lied about their position to the council. the problem was that many stepped down later due to arguments. now if a non-W9er might have introduced himself as council member, that's another story and i don't know anything about it.

DeletedUser

stec ... censor isn t existing anymore maybe they didn t push the button disband but they did disband

the members left in the "tribe" have made their own

they don t want to play the game anymore at least 1 said he would quit the world

so this last members maybe want to have a good last fight or they simply will one day stop dodging/backtiming/...

DeletedUser

OTD:

This is a war game, idea is to grow and take other peoples village? you get that right.

Just because my tribe decides to war someone doesnt mean I cant respect them. You can respect your enemies you know?

Fact is as you know.... and as ive already told Kontoulis, the Majority of censor were dicks, they way they handled their diplo and the way we were told by about 6 different people they were council members only to be told we were lied too. The way they tried to recruit from us, they way they offered our top 10 a merge then wanted to eat our LOYAL members below rank 10 in our tribe (which is kinda insulting considering censor recruited EVERYONE and they only offered top 10 HA).

But saying all that, I have respect for the guys still in Censor/thyros/losers whatever they call themselves. The 5 players still fighting together in the SAME tribe (thats right guy above they didnt disband) joined the world as one, and they will leave as one. for that I respect them. Doesnt mean im going to stop attacking them, but I respect them.

I suggest that you get YOUR facts straight. It wasnt a case of loyal members vs no loyal. I'll repeat this for the last time. The council ALL AGREED that censor was done. We ALL AGREED to get our members into tribes to make sure nobody was left behind. Once this had been done a few members stayed anyway because they decided they didnt want to join any of the tribes I arranged to take members in.

As for the majority of censor being dicks. On most occasions the players you now "respect" were those dicks. Kontoulis and Mako are the only two that ever asked you to merge. So again you ought to stop contradicting yourself.

And they joined the world with several others. The group that joined has in essence been split in half. So I guess what Im trying to say is that you and your tribe NEED to stop making assumptions about things they know nothing about and NEED to stop telling everybody what they think about the assumptions they've made.

And 6 different players lied to you about being council? I can think of one max and that had absolutely no effect on anything. Seriously stop spouting rubbish. You're lowering the IQ of everybody who reads your posts.