Cerb joins TDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

thiemmortem

No.6 and no.7 would also completely change the mood of the message. :D

DeletedUser77562

And I think biggest Barb noblers are now MASK, at least per head; I count 177 barbarian noblings in the last week, thats 4,65 barbs for every of the 38 members of MASK.

Greetings, lodda

I got like 16 or 18 of them. Delicious, I must say.

DeletedUser

Let the games Begin!

After weeks of praying for to see a tde incoming they have started :)

Despite 8/9ths of my trains and a along with some nukes off to cerb i couldnt resist any longer and began attacking tde instead of waiting for anything organized to take place.

Anyone following this war be looking for my personal score with tde despite me being spread out across 2 ks of border with them.

Without further to do, a sneak peak from yours truly!
http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/4ffc22396651c702014e40632b589f0e

Apparently iv pissed them off already within 18 hours of their attacks beginning :)

Speaking of people being afraid, for those of you who dont know, KD has tried recruiting a certain few of us multiple times over the past month.

All Ego's aside, Good luck Ladies :)

This was said on the 15th

MASK didnt launch anything on ME within those last 4 days. The trains hit me between 11.3. and 18.3., and launch times were 100 - 240 h earlier. You certainly launched many days before 15.3. if you did at all, cause I cant find any attack reports from you, you must have sent a lot of noble train fakes.

GF Kid? Can someone enlighten me what that means? :icon_idea:

/lodda

I sent 1k fakes to you, and i sent my trains and nukes on the 11th and 12th like i said "Within those last 4 days" you just werent my target, we had 3 targets in that operation.

To remind anyone who is just reading but not really following along, i was begging for incomings to give me an excuse to begin my attacks on tde. inbetween the time i put the begging message in my profile and when tde began their attacks on us we launched a op that was cancelled 2-3 days after the begining of the op. so most of my troops were out going to Mikaroon,(My target of the three targets) when t.d.e began hitting me. (i was surrounded by tde)

Keep attempting to flame Lodda :)

DeletedUser77562

Didn't you quit the game? Why do you keep responding? Quit the forums too; go have fun.

2004 Artemis

This was said on the 15th

I sent 1k fakes to you, and i sent my trains and nukes on the 11th and 12th like i said "Within those last 4 days" you just werent my target, we had 3 targets in that operation.

To remind anyone who is just reading but not really following along, i was begging for incomings to give me an excuse to begin my attacks on tde. inbetween the time i put the begging message in my profile and when tde began their attacks on us we launched a op that was cancelled 2-3 days after the begining of the op. so most of my troops were out going to Mikaroon,(My target of the three targets) when t.d.e began hitting me. (i was surrounded by tde)

Keep attempting to flame Lodda :)

So to summarize:

1. You begged for attacks from TDE
2. Your troops weren't home when they began attacking :icon_rolleyes:
3. TDE was apparently able to launch attacks "better" than you could handle, causing you to quit a short time later.

Did I get it all?

DeletedUser77562

So to summarize:

1. You begged for attacks from TDE
2. Your troops weren't home when they began attacking :icon_rolleyes:
3. TDE was apparently able to launch attacks "better" than you could handle, causing you to quit a short time later.

Did I get it all?

The hook looks pretty plain. Wonder if you will catch your fish. :p

DeletedUser

Thats pretty much it art, and ya i am fading from the forums. ill probably be off the externals in a few days..

DeletedUser

Thats pretty much it art, and ya i am fading from the forums. ill probably be off the externals in a few days..

1221822031_b3d2fc2c1f.jpg

DeletedUser

[spoil]Sorry guys today i draw the line, iv blown my dad off twice in a row in the past week cause of this game. not that i cant handle the incomings but when doing so it requires hours of time attached to this computer and when i look back at my high school life i dont want to remember sitting in my room playing this game when i got home every day. theres also no way to be effective in this game when having to sleep for 6 hours and go to school for 10 even if i sit here once i get home and play. this game is pushing my afterschool activities away, my sleep is becoming shortened, and im being late to school cause i have to check here to make sure everything is ok. Talk shit about me quiting when under attack if you want it wont bother me cause ill never be back. I hope you guys succeed its a shame for me to admit defeat to TDE but im done wasting my life on this game. I wish you all the best.[/spoil]

i swear i could have respected you more if you just quit and enjoy your HS life prior to your declaration. but no... you come and make excuses for your loss! come on mate... be a man and show some consistency with your posts and your accepted defeat...

DeletedUser

everyone who ain't swedish can pretty much write on T.D.E...

splinta should have done as cavey did, accept defeat and quit.

Ahmen

Jagers Decision was a decision of self preservation . In Jager's case , it appears to have been brilliant. About splinta , Ahmen will attest to his skill , but have to agree , his untimely removal of his manhood is totally questionable . Lack of activity and calling for support after villages nuked and nobled , do not make for skillful gamesmanship , nor does having a support op in route to his villages , being sat and quitting upon his return , while support still in route /100 hrs out in most cases . Oakenshea , upon hearing of Leadership rl issues , just bounced . No word/warning . His choice .Understood !

Be not fooled all of you . The externals are not the forums for nonsense speaking . Surely Ahmen tells you the truth . Mask has been purged . The battle joined . We who remain , will enjoy the fruits of our labours .

Know that time with Jager , is beneficial to those who pay attention . If Jager has the chance to train TDE , then checkmate W39 .

DeletedUser

[spoil]Sorry guys today i draw the line, iv blown my dad off twice in a row in the past week cause of this game. not that i cant handle the incomings but when doing so it requires hours of time attached to this computer and when i look back at my high school life i dont want to remember sitting in my room playing this game when i got home every day. theres also no way to be effective in this game when having to sleep for 6 hours and go to school for 10 even if i sit here once i get home and play. this game is pushing my afterschool activities away, my sleep is becoming shortened, and im being late to school cause i have to check here to make sure everything is ok. Talk shit about me quiting when under attack if you want it wont bother me cause ill never be back. I hope you guys succeed its a shame for me to admit defeat to TDE but im done wasting my life on this game. I wish you all the best.[/spoil]

i swear i could have respected you more if you just quit and enjoy your HS life prior to your declaration. but no... you come and make excuses for your loss! come on mate... be a man and show some consistency with your posts and your accepted defeat...

Your confusing excuses with reasons. everything i stated was a legitimate reason that most should be able to understand and accept. im really surprised how many people flamed me and even more amazed with how many said i never admitted defeat.

Here is a prime example of how gossip starts, with people who dont know the facts yet they still decide to post their made up facts :)

Quote from Ahmen, "his untimely removal of his manhood is totally questionable . Lack of activity and calling for support after villages nuked and nobled , do not make for skillful gamesmanship , nor does having a support op in route to his villages , being sat and quitting upon his return , while support still in route /100 hrs out in most cases ."

his untimely removal of his manhood is totally questionable-Confirmed in the shower a few hours ago, i still have my manhood. On a serious note-I was 100% active up until the day i quit, surely after i quit i was inactive. i asked for support in 3 villages all were stacked but eventually with all the people that were attacking me they became unstacked. nothing i could do there. there was no support op, i did not care enough to do so-simple as that. i have no idea what your talking about when you said being sat and quitting upon return, no one offered to sit me even though i requested so, and i never returned.

Little advice you wont get far in life referring to yourself in third person ahmen, most people will think your crazy, other than maybe...AHMEN.
Slander someone else's name, not mine.

DeletedUser

If ahmen refers to himself in 3rd person its different but it does not tells that he wont get far in life(seeming that you are just about to start, hes got a way to describe himself just like people pronounce their 's's as 'z's.

DeletedUser

Jagers Decision was a decision of self preservation . In Jager's case , it appears to have been brilliant. About splinta , Ahmen will attest to his skill , but have to agree , his untimely removal of his manhood is totally questionable . Lack of activity and calling for support after villages nuked and nobled , do not make for skillful gamesmanship , nor does having a support op in route to his villages , being sat and quitting upon his return , while support still in route /100 hrs out in most cases . Oakenshea , upon hearing of Leadership rl issues , just bounced . No word/warning . His choice .Understood !

Be not fooled all of you . The externals are not the forums for nonsense speaking . Surely Ahmen tells you the truth . Mask has been purged . The battle joined . We who remain , will enjoy the fruits of our labours .

Know that time with Jager , is beneficial to those who pay attention . If Jager has the chance to train TDE , then checkmate W39 .

illiterate/annoying?

i can't decide?

Hail to the cerb.

Status
Not open for further replies.