Cerebrus v NOB!!

DeletedUser

Your logic fails me because Jager has not been trying to take that video for 9 months. I realize over exaggeration is sometimes fun for people, but you guys have barely been fighting a month and im going to assume Colpo lost a lot of the men on that village knowing he likes to stack.

I must say very very very well said

DeletedUser

Your logic fails me because Jager has not been trying to take that video for 9 months. I realize over exaggeration is sometimes fun for people, but you guys have barely been fighting a month and im going to assume Colpo lost a lot of the men on that village knowing he likes to stack.

Colpo likes to stack? Since when? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If you can call it a war, I really do have to question your definition. So far it's been no more then a few select skirmishes, one with Jager and the OA account, and another involving a TDE op on the Necris24 account that was leaked long before it had started, to which zero villages were lost.

A war is a tribe-wide operation, so far we've had Jager launch and take some OA vils, and no more than seven TDE players send attacks at Necris24. Likewise, we've had only one operation zoned out to roughly ten members of NOB!! involving annoying Jager because a few of us on Skype were bored and had nukes but no packets (Particularly none in a position that would be under a 24 hour trip).

There's been no real operations on either side,

Funny :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Devils T.D.E
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NOB!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24

or

Side 1:
Tribes: Devils T.D.E
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NOB!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 12
Difference: 71

Its Nice that NOB!! gives away the villages to us :)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

I can't be bothered to argue NOB!!s case here properly, because fact of the matter is we are unperforming on an epic scale.
All I want to say is; KD having seen the trains, and attacks in general, you've been sending I would not be bragging on the world forums.

DeletedUser

I can't be bothered to argue NOB!!s case here properly, because fact of the matter is we are unperforming on an epic scale.
All I want to say is; KD having seen the trains, and attacks in general, you've been sending I would not be bragging on the world forums.

With stats like these who cares how sloppy a train is...

DeletedUser

For some reason NOB try to scale down anything when they fail.

Whereas where you are concerned, your 'fails' always seem to be scaled up, and bolded on the screen, so i can laugh at them :icon_wink:

I think it's clear to everyone that NOB does not consider this a war. 24 conquers in the past 48 hours is abysmal if TDE considers this a war. Either slap your balls on the table and make a declaration or accept that NOB don't really care :lol:

I would also like to state from a personal point of view that i wouldn't class this as a war. A war is 500+ conquers within the first 2 weeks. (Bit like Rx4u :icon_cool: )

Good luck to both sides if a war breaks out but otherwise, stop making me check the forums :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whereas where you are concerned, your 'fails' always seem to be scaled up, and bolded on the screen, so i can laugh at them :icon_wink:

I think it's clear to everyone that NOB does not consider this a war. 24 conquers in the past 48 hours is abysmal if TDE considers this a war. Either slap your balls on the table and make a declaration or accept that NOB don't really care :lol:

I would also like to state from a personal point of view that i wouldn't class this as a war. A war is 500+ conquers within the first 2 weeks. (Bit like Rx4u :icon_cool: )

Good luck to both sides if a war breaks out but otherwise, stop making me check the forums :(

Just because TDE & NOB!! are more evenly matched & they have their frontlines stacked does not mean it's not a war, nukes & nobles are being thrown about everywhere.

When people know they are in the wrong they try & change subjects, if you care so much about my 'fails' then make a thread, I don't care.

Here you discuss cerb taking on nob & TDE on nob

DeletedUser

If you want to play that game then TDE isn't involved, as they aren't in the topic title OR the opening post.

Technically we can only talk about NOB!! vs some guy called "Cerebrus" and to be quite honest I don't a player exists by that name.

DeletedUser

Just because TDE & NOB!! are more evenly matched & they have their frontlines stacked does not mean it's not a war, nukes & nobles are being thrown about everywhere.

When people know they are in the wrong they try & change subjects, if you care so much about my 'fails' then make a thread, I don't care.

You have neither the right nor authority to tell me what i can and can't comment on.

I'm choosing to comment on the fact that there is no war here.

[spoil]skir·mish   [skur-mish] Show IPA
–noun
Military . a fight between small bodies of troops, esp. advanced or outlying detachments of opposing armies.
any brisk conflict or encounter: She had a skirmish with her landlord about the rent.[/spoil]

i think the above definitions both support the motion that this is a skirmish, not a war.

Some targets don't merit a ms train...

All targets do. I send them at internals as well.. practice makes perfect.

DeletedUser

If you want to play that game then TDE isn't involved, as they aren't in the topic title OR the opening post.

Technically we can only talk about NOB!! vs some guy called "Cerebrus" and to be quite honest I don't a player exists by that name.

Granted I spelt his account name a little wrong & I will put TDE into the original post now.

You have neither the right nor authority to tell me what i can and can't comment on.

–noun
Military . a fight between small bodies of troops, esp. advanced or outlying detachments of opposing armies.
any brisk conflict or encounter: She had a skirmish with her landlord about the rent.[/spoil]

i think the above definitions both support the motion that this is a skirmish, not a war.

Now how about you post something worth reading, such as the definition for war.

such as this...

war (wôr)
n.
a. A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.
b. The period of such conflict.
c. The techniques and procedures of war; military science.
a. A condition of active antagonism or contention: a war of words; a price war.
b. A concerted effort or campaign to combat or put an end to something considered injurious: the

See this is a war, think about it, try to think of an argument, think about leaving it & then post it anyway to show what an IRONfaced nut you have been ingame & external posting wise

And actually I can tell you what to write, you may not take my advice but I can still offer it to you :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

–noun

Ever train ever is a ms train, any time can be converted down to miliseconds, thanks for the thread about me guys; I love seeing people argue over how big of a noob I am.

600107-oh_you_super.jpg

DeletedUser

Granted I spelt his account name a little wrong & I will put TDE into the original post now.

Now how about you post something worth reading, such as the definition for war.

such as this...

war (wôr)
n.
a. A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.
b. The period of such conflict.
c. The techniques and procedures of war; military science.
a. A condition of active antagonism or contention: a war of words; a price war.
b. A concerted effort or campaign to combat or put an end to something considered injurious: the

See this is a war, think about it, try to think of an argument, think about leaving it & then post it anyway to show what an IRONfaced nut you have been ingame & external posting wise

And actually I can tell you what to write, you may not take my advice but I can still offer it to you :lol:

'a. A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.'

Implies that there are TWO sides to this 'war'. Far as a can see it's TDE fighting NOB, and NOB fighting Cerb. Cerb is neither party, nation or state, so that's not a war. And NOB isn't fighting TDE as a whole, so where's the war? :lol:

Worth reading? The only time something worth reading to do with you was other people nominating you for the worst poster award of w39 :lol:

PS, if you still think i'm in IRON you need to pull your head out of the sand sunshine.

Ever train ever is a ms train, any time can be converted down to miliseconds, thanks for the thread about me guys; I love seeing people argue over how big of a noob I am.

600107-oh_you_super.jpg

I have no interest in arguing for/against you, merely in constantly annoying lumo :lol: I'm more interested in downsizing the 'war' between TDE and NOB.

DeletedUser78112

LOL TDE and NOB!! are at war they were at war when i was there, Now guys no need for telling fibs since the The Dragon Nubs are beating yous :S

DeletedUser

'a. A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.'

Implies that there are TWO sides to this 'war'. Far as a can see it's TDE fighting NOB, and NOB fighting Cerb. Cerb is neither party, nation or state, so that's not a war. And NOB isn't fighting TDE as a whole, so where's the war? :lol:

Worth reading? The only time something worth reading to do with you was other people nominating you for the worst poster award of w39 :lol:

PS, if you still think i'm in IRON you need to pull your head out of the sand sunshine.

Obviously your not a fan of sarcasm, oh well.

I believe goodwin, brighteyeslondon have been warring up there trying to take villages back.

And cer-berus is a member of devils & is therefore a part of the WAR

Nob are attacking TDE

TDE are attacking nob in a prolonged conflict meaning war