Cerebrus v NOB!!

DeletedUser

No it is not a war, we only noble some villages that we belive was barbarian villages ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: Devils
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NOB!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 0
Difference: 33

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

No it is not a war, we only noble some villages that we belive was barbarian villages ;)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 33
Difference: 33

//King Dragon

I think your barb nobling status is not as visual now.

You have earned yourself respect, my congrats KD & family

DeletedUser92762

You'll also notice that GLEE is marked as a NAP. Doesn't make it so. (Actually, that one's due to Hommy's custom highlighting)

[8:23:57 AM] Mark Arrow "Quiver": Are we allied with Glee.
[8:24:20 AM] Colpo: no

Marked as enemy means nothing, we also have RAID marked as allies and TA as NAP, just means we're highlighting them on the map.

48129747.png

Next question?

Should you really be posting that in forums? I mean its inside information..

DeletedUser

Does it matter? and you obviously didn't actually read the post...

Marked as enemy means nothing, we also have RAID marked as allies and TA as NAP, just means we're highlighting them on the map.

DeletedUser

Obviously your not a fan of sarcasm, oh well.

I believe goodwin, brighteyeslondon have been warring up there trying to take villages back.

And cer-berus is a member of devils & is therefore a part of the WAR

Nob are attacking TDE

TDE are attacking nob in a prolonged conflict meaning war

Theres not much evidence for Nob attacking TDE :| Just cerb. Therefore it's a skirmish and not a war :icon_razz:

Can you tell i just want to annoy you yet? :D

DeletedUser

In regards to this whole war/skirmish nonsense.

Count the number of ops ran by NOB!!: One on Jager involving a couple hundred nukes and no nobles because we're whores and are low on packets.
Count the number of ops ran by TDE: One, on Necris24. Results, zero villages taken, maybe 10K troops killed off total.

If you consider that a war, then surely you understand our obvious life and death struggle in such epic wars as NOB!! v. Fatarmy barbs, or NOB!! v. PROWL, or NOB!! v. GLEE. We've put about the same thought into those as we have TDE.

Stats are, as I've said numerous times, merely regular expansion. If TDE considers just playing the game as it's meant to be as a war, then so be it. Unfortunately, that's the Swede, they haven't fought a real war in half a millennium, so they've kind of forgotten exactly what one consists of.

DeletedUser

Likewise, we've had only one operation zoned out to roughly ten members of NOB!! involving annoying Jager because a few of us on Skype were bored and had nukes but no packets (Particularly none in a position that would be under a 24 hour trip).

There's been no real operations on either side, and as far as I can tell, both sides have been more interested in other frontlines and tribes.
--------------------
One on Jager involving a couple hundred nukes and no nobles because we're whores and are low on packets.

anachrophobia is maybe not informed what his tribe is doing or dont want to admit the size of NOB!! operation on cer-berus account, cause almost no villages were taken.

Here some facts on the scale of the attacks.

NOB!! players who send real nukes: Ozz666, Areyaen, admdawg14, OneAlpha, Kardiel, Govnar Smrti, homcra, pkHammertime, SolidJP90, necris24, markarrow, Chunderboy9uk, testJ, anabolic11, Arrakis, MIB2009, Noffish, ryguy240, ducttape, Earthstryder, raynerou1, musicmanivi, mystorian, SKULLCRUSHAH, BlazingRage1386, BrightyeyesLondon, pookie. This is "roughly ten members" in anachrophobias number system, but i use decimal number system and count 27 of 42 NOB!!! players involved.

Number of nukes hitting me: 1040
Noble attempts: around 30-50 (estimate)
Attacks on peak: around 9000
Total attacks over 2 weeks or so: over 15000
ODD gain: around 32m (thats around 450 killed nukes)

Oh, and didnt TDE run OPs on beast of burden and goodwins? My account alone launched 600 nukes on beast of burden :=)

Both involved tribes are utterly pathetic in attacking, even IRON does better coordination, thats why not many villages changed ownership. But there are a lot of attacks exchanged. Under 10% of conquers of both sides are against the direct enemy. Both tribes love barb nobling and internal noblings, thats where most conquers come from.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, and didnt TDE run OPs on beast of burden and goodwins? My account alone launched 600 nukes on beast of burden :=)

The only op on Beast of Burden, as far as it was leaked to us, was the one that took place in MASK. As far as Goodwins, I wasn't aware that 50 fakes by Catherine and 100 incomings from KD and QD combined constituted an op. If it does, refer to my previous point about this not actually being a war, but simple expansion.

DeletedUser

lol@anachrophobia, in which reality do you live, is that some other Multiverse where events were different? There is a little site called TWStats, which gives useful information:

The only op on Beast of Burden, as far as it was leaked to us, was the one that took place in MASK.

The Beast of Burden losses thats 37 villas lost to devils while he is in NOB!!

As far as Goodwins, I wasn't aware that 50 fakes by Catherine and 100 incomings from KD and QD combined constituted an op
Goodwins losses thats 45 villas lost to devils

DeletedUser

lol@anachrophobia, in which reality do you live, is that some other Multiverse where events were different? There is a little site called TWStats, which gives useful information:

The Beast of Burden losses thats 37 villas lost to devils while he is in NOB!!

Goodwins losses thats 45 villas lost to devils

But this comes full circle to the discussion of what constitutes a war. We've been considering it from the perspective of tribal participation, to which neither of those change my point. Your argument is off-topic and irrelevant to the discussion, but, better luck next time.

DeletedUser

You said these were no OPs, and I corrected you, thats all. How would you call it? Many devils were nuking and faking Goodwins and The Beast of Burden, and some players nobled villages from them. Is that not an OP?

mordecairule

It's a war game. Tribes don't need to declare on people for them to attack them and take villages. That doesn't automatically qualify it as a war. A war would be a full scale operation of the whole tribe. As I've seen it, first hand, this is not a war. Only 3 people from TDE launched on my account, not a good portion of the tribe. I would consider it expansion of red villages, whether it be bright red or regular red. That is afterall the point of the game, especially when no NAP or ALLY is established.

DeletedUser

Ya, I admit, this war debate or what makes an OP is a little bit pointless and off-topic, I was trying to correct some statements from anachrophobia which were obviously wrong, maybe he is not so well informed about w39 and dont know how to use statistic sites about TW, or he is just trolling :icon_razz:

As the topic is about cer-berus vs. NOB!!, lets look on the performance in this "conflict":

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: cer-berus

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 6
Difference: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 450,025
Side 2: 59,251
Difference: 390,774

chart

DeletedUser

As far as Goodwins, I wasn't aware that 50 fakes by Catherine and 100 incomings from KD and QD combined constituted an op. If it does, refer to my previous point about this not actually being a war, but simple expansion.
Perhaps you should actually speak to your own players before you come spewing your nonsense over these forums.
I'll try to dig up the Skype chat where Goodwins says he has over 2000 incomings still.

DeletedUser

Ok maybe I missed that, I apologise. That is my mistake.

What about undead coffee then?

those vills that cerb took from undead were isolated vills 2 Ks away from main clusters.
Support was needed elswhere and those vills were a expected and acceptable loss

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should actually speak to your own players before you come spewing your nonsense over these forums.
I'll try to dig up the Skype chat where Goodwins says he has over 2000 incomings still.

[1:56:52 PM] Aaron(umaier09): up to 891

And that was two hours ago. 752 of them (as par my last count) were fakes all from the same originating village. Yeah, not sure where you got that Goodwins has 2,000 incomings.

DeletedUser

[1:56:52 PM] Aaron(umaier09): up to 891

And that was two hours ago. 752 of them (as par my last count) were fakes all from the same originating village. Yeah, not sure where you got that Goodwins has 2,000 incomings.
By 'I'll dig it up', I'm clearly saying that it was a while ago.
The point was that you were clearly under exaggerating by saying there were 150 attacks sent. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

TDE hasn't had any OPs on NOB!! huh? :icon_confused:

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: peewee
Timeframe: Last week
Side 1: 70
Difference: 70
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 686,885
Difference: 686,885
chart

DeletedUser

By 'I'll dig it up', I'm clearly saying that it was a while ago.
The point was that you were clearly under exaggerating by saying there were 150 attacks sent. :icon_rolleyes:

As of 13:00 ST, there was only 150. Since then, there's been a couple hundred horribly planned fakes, no biggie. The last time I'm aware of the Goodwins account having more than 1,000 incomings was early last week, and even then it was something like 1,300. In fact, the last time I remember any account with villages in K58 having over 2,000 incomings was before NMS moved to MASK.

DeletedUser

As of 13:00 ST, there was only 150. Since then, there's been a couple hundred horribly planned fakes, no biggie. The last time I'm aware of the Goodwins account having more than 1,000 incomings was early last week, and even then it was something like 1,300.
Goodwins has had attacks on his villages for months (since the end of June, if I'm correct). The fact that you're talking about a week or a day makes me wonder if you really know anything that's happening. :icon_neutral: