Cerebrus v NOB!!

DeletedUser

For one thing, account incomings equal 977 at this time. So far I personally have lost 1 village and will probably lose 1 more so far.

I'm a bit disappointed in some of the train speeds I've seen incoming as I've already mailed KD about, where even he was disappointed.

Goodwins today at 01:42
971 incoming, mostly fake and a few poor trains. I haven't even seen a 150ms train yet :(

I've only lost 1 village since I've taken over thank you much. btw, thought you and QD had quit? (hoped)

King Dragon today at 01:43
haha no :) we need to extermenate some noobs here first :)

^^ Fair warning to all Devils and TDE players that can't send a decent train. I figure KD and QD will be around for a loooooooong time if they don't start soon.

By the way KD, you're sending 1/20th of the fakes your other players are sending. Glad you're such a good leader.

DeletedUser

Theres not much evidence for Nob attacking TDE :| Just cerb. Therefore it's a skirmish and not a war :icon_razz:

Can you tell i just want to annoy you yet? :D

Yes it's obvious & if you hadn't noticed I am just doing it back

I am so glad this topic took off lol

And c'mon nob face it, your not the tribe you were, you are losing to TDE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Double post at all? And you didn't even mention my post *sob*sob*

DeletedUser

^^ Fair warning to all Devils and TDE players that can't send a decent train. I figure KD and QD will be around for a loooooooong time if they don't start soon.

Funny :) If we send train so bad, what should we call them that not can deffend them then? ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: Devils
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NOB!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 0
Difference: 80

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Goodwins

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 173
Difference: 173

chart

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,269,283
Difference: 1,269,283

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,979
Difference: 18,979

chart

The August days before my arrival below

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Goodwins

Timeframe: 01/08/2010 00:00:00 to 10/08/2010 23:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 596
Side 2: 3
Difference: 593

chart

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 1
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,501,238
Side 2: 24,917
Difference: 3,476,321

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 220,490
Side 2: 8,714
Difference: 211,776

chart

DeletedUser

Funny :) If we send train so bad, what should we call them that not can deffend them then? ;)

I believe the term is, 'Convince the Swede you're a Russian and he's going to burn in the edifices of the ninth level of Hell simply because he lied about lying about whether a lie constitutes a lie.'

Ten points if you figure out what I'm referring to.

queen of dragons

For one thing, account incomings equal 977 at this time. So far I personally have lost 1 village and will probably lose 1 more so far.

I'm a bit disappointed in some of the train speeds I've seen incoming as I've already mailed KD about, where even he was disappointed.

Goodwins today at 01:42
971 incoming, mostly fake and a few poor trains. I haven't even seen a 150ms train yet :(

I've only lost 1 village since I've taken over thank you much. btw, thought you and QD had quit? (hoped)

King Dragon today at 01:43
haha no :) we need to extermenate some noobs here first :)

By the way KD, you're sending 1/20th of the fakes your other players are sending. Glad you're such a good leader.

I usually do not answer, but do it now, no I have not stopped and will not stop, has had problems irl which made me not just in the mood, clearly you should not talk about stuff and then I will not do, only attack and shuts up;) Rumors that I should stop is just rumors at the moment^^

I totally too lazy to sit down and time if it is not neding, the day someone gives me the chance then i will, and I will love it again and again:) At the moments all we attacks stops playing or switz so it's boring as hell to play almost: (
Queen of Dragons
Devils

Last edited:

queen of dragons

I believe the term is, 'Convince the Swede you're a Russian and he's going to burn in the edifices of the ninth level of Hell simply because he lied about lying about whether a lie constitutes a lie.'

Ten points if you figure out what I'm referring to.

Maybe on
Raoul Wallenberg

queen of dragon
devils

DeletedUser

translation:

yak yak yak

got lucky and found some inactives

yak yak yak

Getting back on topic, the purpose of NOB attacks on cer-berus was not to take villas, but to damage the cer-berus account and prevent him from continuing to eat his way unopposed into K's where there were inactives, NOB!! or otherwise.

During the period that cer-berus was being hit, his offence dropped to virtually nothing. NOB!!, in around 10 days, caused 50% as much damage to the cer-berus account as the rest of the world has done since day one.

Sure, it would have been nice if we'd been able to follow up the nukes with more nobles, but that wasn't the objective of this op.

DeletedUser

Getting back on topic, the purpose of NOB attacks on cer-berus was not to take villas, but to damage the cer-berus account and prevent him from continuing to eat his way unopposed into K's where there were inactives, NOB!! or otherwise.

During the period that cer-berus was being hit, his offence dropped to virtually nothing. NOB!!, in around 10 days, caused 50% as much damage to the cer-berus account as the rest of the world has done since day one.

Sure, it would have been nice if we'd been able to follow up the nukes with more nobles, but that wasn't the objective of this op.

Hm, I think I know the strength of cer-berus account better than any NOB!! player, I didnt notice much damage, I had always over 500 full nukes in the account, is that "virtually nothing"? If I have no offense, how can I clean a whole player from NOB!! in the last days (peewee)?

I will be generous and give you 10 killed noblemen and 100 dead nukes in my home villas, I hardly noticed that, it wasnt even worth the time to dodge them, it wouldnt be time-efficient to dodge.

You slowed down my growth a bit, but the damage to NOB!!! is much bigger. Cause now the sleeping lion is awake and hunts helpless sleeping NOB!!! antelopes.

The MASK op some months ago did at least the same or more damage to me, they sent over 100 noble trains and made me really work to not lose many villages. Here i just ordered a few hundred full deffs to frontline and watched the nukes crash at my walls, I was never in any danger.

And I heard the purpose of the attacks was to recruit me :lol:

mordecairule

Why are you guys acting like it takes skill to noble inactives?

DeletedUser

I dont say anywhere that it takes skill, it is very easy. It was very easy to noble OneAlpha; and it is very easy to noble peewee, but he was not inactive, he just gave up immediately after he saw the attacks. Many weak players give up immediately when they get incomings on large scale. Weak and inactive players at the front are a burden for a tribe, its the fault of the leadership if they cant motivate the players to be active or put new active players in the accounts.

DeletedUser

Congrats for catching me on the two days I was away on duty for the US Army... bet that makes everyone feel big and special, heh.

I thought mordecairule is the OneAlpha account. Or does anachrophobia not know whos playing in his tribe, I thought anachrophobia a NOB!! leader, he should know his tribe mates :icon_eek: Well, many posts from anachrophobia were a total miss already.

DeletedUser

I thought mordecairule is the OneAlpha account. Or does anachrophobia not know whos playing in his tribe, I thought anachrophobia a NOB!! leader, he should know his tribe mates :icon_eek: Well, many posts from anachrophobia were a total miss already.

Haha na, Mord's no longer on the OA account as of Tuesday (I believe Tuesday, might have been Monday) due to issues regarding boot camp and army training. He now holds the record for second-shortest time spent on an account with six and a half days.

Googly holds the full record for 32 minutes and 13 seconds.

mordecairule

I quit Tuesday due to being promoted at work. NOB knows where to reach me if they need me in the future... anachrophobia is correct in his statements