chachiINtrouble with his Skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I tagged every nuke and the single noble train you sent within minutes of you sending... as I said igm...

If I was really bothered to keep the village, I would have been able to snipe with little problem, as I could have (a) sent my own support to time it inbetween the 3rd and 4th nobles (which crossed seconds) or (b) had one of my tribemates do the same... as we did have about 22 hrs to think about it. 1 village is not worth the support sometimes... ask 3DX when they 1st moved into K45 with single barb noblings and stacked them, lost troops, then lost time on the villa builds by way of mass catting.

Strategy must be used to play this game, not selfishness. and I am not selfish to keep 1 village in an area that was not growing.

onto the top 20, if I get some more time this wonderful day, I think I may have to do some sort of analysis, but patriot keeps teasing us saying he'd have a regular one around.

A word to the wise here - you talk about your own strategic level of thinking and you give me more advantage.

You guys are obvious so far, please make it more interesting. You promised me a good war chachi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Estel2931

And they havent...

Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 187
Side 2: 175
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,753,763
Side 2: 1,621,763
Difference: 132,000

chart

Estel2931

How is he in trouble may I ask?...

Side 1:
Players: chachiINcharge
Side 2:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 157,959
Side 2: 9,579
Difference: 148,380

chart

Side 1:
Players: chachiINcharge
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 1
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 119,251
Side 2: 9,579
Difference: 109,672

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Um Estel this isn't a war. Well as far as Anarky members are concerned it is not a war...How can it be a war with no declaration...I am sure that Skill thinks it is a war. And from those stats which are truly less than 3 weeks old it looks like a fight. But I would not call it a war...yet. Heck our tribe is still nobling other villages other than skill's villages. If it was a war we wouldn't be doing that.

/Gets popcorn and watches.

Estel2931

Why is this such a big deal then??? Why do separate threads need to be made? Based on these stats, chachi and Skill? are not in trouble; that was what I was merely pointing out. It may not be considered a "war", but from the looks of it, Skill? is winning the "skirmishes" if you will. They were losing in the beginning, but kicked it up a notch and are now leading in the stats. This is why I am confused as to why this thread was made.

I read what was going on in Top 20 thread and I must say there was no need to make this thread. Firey thinks that Chachi gave him the "advantage" with letting an ANARKY member take it; Well what about the other 13 villages that Chachi took last week compared ANARKY's one against him? It's clear to me that the person that has the advantage is Chachi.

DeletedUser67615

I am sure that Skill thinks it is a war.

Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,099
Side 2: 1,592
Difference: 507

chart

Doesn't look that way to be honest....

DeletedUser

@Estel
ya you are right...the only reason I could even guess to start a new thread about it was to get it out of the top 20 thread...none of that belonged in that thread so lets make a new one on it.
I don't see a problem with starting a new thread on it though.

and ya chachi lost 1 but gained 13 true..but remember he is so leet that he is never supposed to lose 1.

@Frozen State

Yep you are right. The only reason I figured they thought it was a war was because to the 10,000's of attacks they have launched at some of our players...and I mean 10,000's. As far as I know members of my tribe have not hit one of their players yet with over 10,000 attacks and I don't even think any have been hit with over 2000 from what someone was saying before.
Chachi you can correct me on this if Anarky has sent more than 10,000 attacks on any of your players...not being on the receiving end I would not know.

IMO when a tribe sends over 10,000 attacks single players in a tribe, that means they are at war with them...But most of the rest of the world can not see that.

In the end there is no official war till a declaration is made... Lets see what happens in December eh?

DeletedUser

chachiINtrouble is just a nickname godofwar gave him, maybe a prophecy does lies therein, time will tell as chachi likes to say.

skill in trouble? no but they are feeling some heat and pressure is building. I'm disappointed to see them in front in the stats now, yet it's not a big deal. As shadow said we arent really fighting back relative to how much they are attacking us. My 11k incomings have subsided to 10 now and the other players are on top of their respective taggings and all the other things that go with having incomings. I'm not sure if skill? are going to declare. I think they are just going to keep escalating as best they can and avoid that whole issue. It started with a few border skirmishes intiatated by skill? members and speaking from Duke to Duke it was agreed to keep it at that. That same Duke had earlier said he would prefer to avoid war entirely. Maybe the weight of public opinion was too much for his resolve, So we have a steadily increasing volume of incomings that have been building for a few weeks now. We have been following along matching their efforts with ours for some of the time. lately we have slackened off because there are a few things we would like sorted first before we tell them off properly for their shenanigans. :p

DeletedUser84663

1. There is no advantage to either of us for what was obvious in what we PREVIOUSLY DID. I posted that mail myself... no hiding that information, as it's one strategy that is used out of many.

2. where do I say I'm "leet"? I never created that image, and if anarky created that image of me... I guess there may be some underlying fear.

3. is anarky that afraid of Skill? that firey must try to post insignificant dribble on the forums over and over again to try to make a point? as for the point, does anyone else know what it is?

4. Skill? has no reason to declare against anarky... but yes, we apparently gave anarky reasons to declare against us, why do they not? is it fear again?

5. how are those 10k incomings coming along firey? lol I hear you're trying to match it on me (btw, poor performance so far)

6. we are just cleaning... it's dirty on the east coast...

DeletedUser

Shadow
My incomings reached to 5000 of course with the help of all the dead account that were suicided on me from -BK- (under commands of anarky ^^) :eek: .

Firey
Your effort was good, I can tell but having a hard core tribe needs more than the ability to "train" weak players .
It is a lesson you will soon learn Firey :) . Donnot worry though lots of peoples have done the same mistake before and more will do it again .Remember Daz he did the same also :).
It is time to take the responsibility of your actions . You provoked a war all this time with with lousy propaganda , offensive behaviour and mass recruits in Ks far away from your areas. Now find the strength to declare a war or just enjoy these skirmishes :). We are playing the "game" you started . It is too bad that you are not able to win a game with the rules you put :D . Perhaps you should reconsider what your family limits are ;) .

DeletedUser

@Estel
@Frozen State

Yep you are right. The only reason I figured they thought it was a war was because to the 10,000's of attacks they have launched at some of our players...and I mean 10,000's. As far as I know members of my tribe have not hit one of their players yet with over 10,000 attacks and I don't even think any have been hit with over 2000 from what someone was saying before.
Chachi you can correct me on this if Anarky has sent more than 10,000 attacks on any of your players...not being on the receiving end I would not know.

IMO when a tribe sends over 10,000 attacks single players in a tribe, that means they are at war with them...But most of the rest of the world can not see that.

In the end there is no official war till a declaration is made... Lets see what happens in December eh?

Actually, no. Sending thousands of fakes at players isn't a sign of war, it's a sign of messing with you guys. As shown by the conquers, they are definitely not focusing on Anarky at all, probably hardly worried even a tiny little bit about you guys. You guys are the ones sitting on the externals, trying to make it out like Skill? are going to be a walk in the park, that they don't know what they are doing et cetera. Your leader is full of himself, his minions are shadowed by his propaganda, and you, of all people, have turned into one of these minions bickering on and on about how much better Anarky is than skill? I valued your posts when you first joined the W46 forums, but now they have been filled with hypocritical statements, idiotic statements reflecting Skills? "Skill", and just pure bias when presenting thoughts and ideas about other tribes

I can say, full-heartedly, that Anarky are the scum of the externals. All you guys do is try and start crap. Why don't you do the talking in the barracks?

DeletedUser84663

now now dmoron, don't be going where you will slip into quicksand, never to be able to get out of it again... remember the "Cimmarian Affect"... you don't want to catch it, I had to fight it off myself, terrible 2 days of praying to the porcelin, washing myself with bleach, and cutting my hair constantly...

Why don't you do the talking in the barracks?
As for anarky, they have their few Flamers doing what is being asked of them, and doing decent enuff against those few that are defending, but we are doing the same on the battlefield.

for all anyone knows, this all might be just a cleverly designed show to keep the pnp alive with interesting and annoying banter and what we're really doing is trading villages for K dominance!!! :icon_razz: ok, so that's not true, but it's possible right?

DeletedUser

Haha, I have the antidote to the "Cimmarian effect," even though its more like the idiotic effect. I think it's time they realize how everyone feels about them. They say they don't care, but they do. Otherwise they wouldn't continue to post on the boards

And we already discussed your terms with Anarky in-game Chachi! love you <3

DeletedUser

4. Skill? has no reason to declare against anarky... but yes, we apparently gave anarky reasons to declare against us, why do they not? is it fear again?

@ ChachiINtrouble ~ You say no reason to declare, but you are treat it like a war, sending players over 10,000 attacks, and then being stat freaks about it. Anywho, once we turn it on i'll be sure to post stats all over the forums. Also, we aren't training weak players, we let our academy tribes, if that is what you would like to call them, handle it, and take players when they are ready to fight, and are experienced.

Also, You may think not giving up that village could have been considered a selfish act, however, if you just put 2k cats, and 3-4 D's in it of your own, you could have built a cluster, and wasted endless numbers of our nukes on it. I hardly call that selfish.

And finally, half of your nobles are in our isolated k55 area. You can't expect it to be easy for us to hold that down, yet we are only 12 villages behind at this point.

DeletedUser84663

gow... stop trying to point the fingers on us... you are following in the footsteps of shadow... repeating the same things over and over and over and over and over again (get my point there?)

just because we want to have fun sending mass attacks as someone, does not mean we are calling it a war... it's fun and games to us. The stats are not being posted by members of Skill? pay attention please.

Estel2931

I posted most of the stats in this thread. I dont see a point to this thread because none of this is making any sense.

Read my analysis guys and you will see what Chachi said on this "war"/"skirmish"...he said it wasnt a war...his word is good enough for me.

DeletedUser

meh skill? isnt all that skilled we will defeat them relatively easily when we begin - i only say this now that i am certain

chachi - i wasnt talking about any particular strategies i was referring to your 'level' of strategic thinking and its just not up to it. I can see how you think and i know i am way ahead of you.

chachINtrouble and skill?INtrouble

and you already sense this don't you

now try a bit harder please

DeletedUser94653

Shadow
My incomings reached to 5000 of course with the help of all the dead account that were suicided on me from -BK- (under commands of anarky ^^) :eek: .

Firey
Your effort was good, I can tell but having a hard core tribe needs more than the ability to "train" weak players .
It is a lesson you will soon learn Firey :) . Donnot worry though lots of peoples have done the same mistake before and more will do it again .Remember Daz he did the same also :).
It is time to take the responsibility of your actions . You provoked a war all this time with with lousy propaganda , offensive behaviour and mass recruits in Ks far away from your areas. Now find the strength to declare a war or just enjoy these skirmishes :). We are playing the "game" you started . It is too bad that you are not able to win a game with the rules you put :D . Perhaps you should reconsider what your family limits are ;) .

Is this from the guy who pushed for a declaration on Anarky whilst in 1337 and when they were defeated ran off to Skill? The same guy who leads a 'Horde' (mentioned on his sig) which, according to profiles of Skill members, includes Stassenm? The player Sylb tried to rim.

Taken from profile of Giorgulas -
Proud member of ΤΗΕ HORDE.
A special group of fighters .This team has nothing to do with tribes and has no separate diplomacy from the ones you already have .
We are here to organise succesful operations and win wars .
If you feel you belong in this group and want to be part in some of the most succesful fights in this world contact Sylbestros-GR for details .

Members :

Master Chriss, markoulin, mk78, dagnon, stassenm, king will the 1st, Giorgulas

Sylb you are scum, you let down 1337, you let down your 'Horde' and you will let down Skill. It is evident you care for nothing but the safety of your account. Who can trust you?

As to the rest of you....If there was no Cimm, Firey or Shadow what would you all read on these forums? Declarations of love between the rest of you? You love the flaming and the propoganda. If you didnt you wouldnt read it.

DeletedUser

@ Chachi and Dmoron

Wow attacking my character when it is totally solid and everything I have ever posted has been backed with evidence and truth.

Shows yet again how Dmoron is Chachi's lapdog and chachi has lost all ability let alone credibility to even post on the externals.

Funny how you guys resort to name calling and insults when all I did was say it how it is. LOL you are ridicules. Do you really think anyone with a brain will believe what you put on the externals.

Estel made a good point...I did not agree with it...but I did not flame him for it. I have also been very careful to avoid a flame war and yet you take it that I have been flaming you...whats the matter guilt weighing heavy on ya?

You did not say you were leet...I said you were leet...which is my opinion from the impressions you have given me regarding your gameplay. Remember it was you that said everyone was entitled to their opinions.

I think that Skill and you Dmoron are the scum of the externals...and I have the evidence where you all lie about things and it has been posted...scum lie...good guys don't.

As for finger pointing GOW is right. It is you that are wrong...you always have been and unfortunately will never be victorious on the pnp or the battle field...

No where did we say it would be a cake walk fighting skill...if we did could you please present evidence of this?
As far as declarations you point the finger at the tribe with 5000 less villages to declare on you? lol this is a lesson learned from 1337. And this is one of the things I agree 100% with cimm on...grow a pair.

I understand you are scared to declare on us because you are scared of losing the war. It's okay to be scared but than don't come on the externals prattling about how much better than us you are...and yes that is how you are sounding with what you are typing. I have honestly tried to get you to declare on us. Everyone knows this... I have made you all look like fools time and time again. Yet still you are scared to make that commitment.

So Chachi, do what you do best...take your pet Dmoron (He really does belong in skill...but you need spys too) and go back to the in-game fight. So that we can make your tribe kick another player and than delete his account...then another...and another.

Status
Not open for further replies.