chachiINtrouble with his Skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ummm...you are the one making a fool out of yourself. He said he was saving them, he never said he wasn't using any. If you are trying to save water you only water your lawn on certain days. That doesn't mean you kill your lawn by not watering it. Not to mention fakes have their purpose as well. To make people like The Res punch their computer.

DeletedUser

did he specify in any way he was sending any nukes? no. Did he specify in any way that he wasn't sending atleast partial of his nukes? yes.

Say what? confusing much

To clarify - i send nukes from my own account obviously - unless i magically find empty skill? villages on the frontline and luck it on a zero wall. Your name ... stop living up to it.

Second off, we aren't the ones making 4 topics on PnP about the war, how badly Skills? "skills" are, including something about the little battles in every single post we make on the PnP. Sounds to me like this war is the only thing you guys have going for you. It's your life and soul apparently. And unfortunately, you are losing.

No we are winning slightly but stating to get more and more of the upper hand. Best bit is we are yet to try. Maybe we will try and fail like Skill? seems to be doing or maybe we won't. And this topic wouldn't exist if the last one wasnt closed now. And and and ... we like to chitchat :)

DeletedUser

ummm...you are the one making a fool out of yourself. He said he was saving them, he never said he wasn't using any. If you are trying to save water you only water your lawn on certain days. That doesn't mean you kill your lawn by not watering it. Not to mention fakes have their purpose as well. To make people like The Res punch their computer.

If you say you are saving your special chocolate for a special occasion, it doesn't mean you eat some of the special chocolate, but save the rest for the special occasion. It means you save it all until that special occasion. We can come up with real life examples all day if you would like, but it doesn't change what he said.

If he would have said; Hey, I'm saving most of my nukes for when they are needed more, then we wouldn't be having this conversation. Maybe it was just an English error on his behalf?

"To clarify - i send nukes from my own account obviously - unless i magically find empty skill? villages on the frontline and luck it on a zero wall"

Say what? That had absolutely nothing to do with my prior comment.

"Best bit is we are yet to try."

You always say, "oh we aren't trying." What the hell do you consider sending nukes, nobles, and fakes then? Like comon, get REAL.

Estel2931

You always say, "oh we aren't trying." What the hell do you consider sending nukes, nobles, and fakes then? Like comon, get REAL.

I think they say that because they dont put OP's together, or so they say anyways. I would agree with you though Dmoron that they are trying at least a little because of what you mentioned in your statement. If they arent trying, then they are wasting nukes and their tiime.

DeletedUser

godofwar.

So your take on your leader he can attack who benefits him only ? so all the players including you that put the effort in to do as your told and your quite happy with him not getting involved like the rest of you ?

you can report me if you want but last time i checked i only had to talk to my mates on who's attacking them :icon_wink:.

and fiery :icon_razz: was it not you who got stung and had to call people noobs ? and your stats look good for someone who waits for others to get in the fiering line :p my stats would look something like that too if i sat and let my tribe launch everything then chance noble ppl.

]

DeletedUser

Syruss. The fact you are now attempting to cause problems with my relationship with ANARKY in this underhanded way only allows us to see that you know you are losing on the battlefield. Losing there so attempting to gain some PnP advantage here.

If you wan't to play that game then i will as well.

Care explaining the four skill? accounts that have been banned in the last month; three of them in the last few days. Care to tell us the reasons for the bans?

I've got so much more but i'm going to save it in the bank for late -
because surely you will for a third time throw up this 'discredit fireyflame', the Duke who doesnt leave his tribe in the lurch without a leader,
unlike syruss who couldn't handle the pressure --- or maybe syruss who didnt have enough time to farm everyday whilst he was Duking,
and farming was more important.
Or perhaps you have another plausible explanation like having a sore wrist.

Anyway one final specific - whats stats regarding me are you talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Syruss. The fact you are now attempting to cause problems with my relationship with ANARKY in this underhanded way only allows us to see that you know you are losing on the battlefield. Losing there so attempting to gain some PnP advantage here.

*You Named me as a noob. as a result I'm pointing out that you seem to be the only one in anarky not pulling his weight.
*You Tried your best to name me as a lier too.
*You Openly admit to having spies / info givers etc in a few tribes.
*You the one Claiming to be the best player here.
*You Started this thread to Slander Skill.
*Your The one to start the name calling when you cannot reply with respect or dignity.
*Your the one claiming to deliver a psychological Blow.
*Your the one claiming to know all my skills after 2 nukes and 2k cats.

I'm not attempting to make you lose points in your own tribe. I'm trying to show the player you are. Even if my question was directed at Godofwar i would have said the same if that was posted by someone not in ANARKY. But unlike the Grate players of anarky. i'm not here to belittle people and call them pets.

Go Back you your room. and Rethink what you want to say. because as of today Even though you Hate not getting the last word you are now blocked from my viewing. i will only speak to people that can be down to earth.

DeletedUser

If you say you are saving your special chocolate for a special occasion, it doesn't mean you eat some of the special chocolate, but save the rest for the special occasion. It means you save it all until that special occasion. We can come up with real life examples all day if you would like, but it doesn't change what he said.

Sir, chocolate goes bad. There is a reason for an experation date. Fortunately for us nukes don't :icon_wink:

In the last week if you look at the stats they have only taken 73.8% of what they should be comparitively to size. I figure this by saying that skill is 1.553 times, or 155.3% larger than ANARKY. In the last week ANARKY has taken 295 villages, and Skill? has taken 338. 338/295=1.146 => 1.146/1.553=.738, or 73.8%.

I respect a worthy opponent such as skill? but I am a stat freak. They have put more effort into fighting this war then us. That is my point.

@syruss

*You Named me as a noob. as a result I'm pointing out that you seem to be the only one in anarky not pulling his weight.
*You Tried your best to name me as a lier too.
*You Openly admit to having spies / info givers etc in a few tribes.
*You the one Claiming to be the best player here.
*You Started this thread to Slander Skill.
*Your The one to start the name calling when you cannot reply with respect or dignity.
*Your the one claiming to deliver a psychological Blow.
*Your the one claiming to know all my skills after 2 nukes and 2k cats.

I'm not attempting to make you lose points in your own tribe. I'm trying to show the player you are. Even if my question was directed at Godofwar i would have said the same if that was posted by someone not in ANARKY. But unlike the Grate players of anarky. i'm not here to belittle people and call them pets.

Go Back you your room. and Rethink what you want to say. because as of today Even though you Hate not getting the last word you are now blocked from my viewing. i will only speak to people that can be down to earth.

I can respect that, well, at least the bottom 2 paragraphs. No one can say firey is a bad player, and especially not a bad at leading, after all this tribe as been through.

For those of you claiming he is doing nothing, read this though.
[spoil]Side 1:
Players: fireyflame
Side 2:
Tribes: Skill?

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56,547
Side 2: 8,889
Difference: 47,658

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Skill? is winning this war right now, but many things change. Unfortunately for Anarky, they are a different tribe than what they were when they fought and destroyed 1337. They have recruited many lower quality players (no offense to those that are good) and have become a bit arrogant. I predict that Skill? will break away and win this war within a matter of 2 months or so. The stats look favorable for them right now....

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY

Total conquers:

Side 1: 337
Side 2: 294
Difference: 43

chart

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 46
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,911,512
Side 2: 2,718,207
Difference: 193,305

chart

Side 1: 575,005
Side 2: 430,531
Difference: 144,474

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser94004

yet when your general paw tells others to launch you don't ? obviously a good team player. your tribe must be proude of you trying to stay out the in game spotlight

hmmm... seems rather silly to say that firey doesn't attack... since he leads the tribe in ODA...

and thanks for the promotion to general :)

DeletedUser

Skill? is winning this war right now, but many things change. Unfortunately for Anarky, they are a different tribe than what they were when they fought and destroyed 1337. They have recruited many lower quality players (no offense to those that are good) and have become a bit arrogant. I predict that Skill? will break away and win this war within a matter of 2 months or so. The stats look favorable for them right now....

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart
[/spoil]

I agree with this man. If Skill? started planning for an op lets say...that starts two weeks from now, and has only a few people continue attacks, because of their sheer size dominance over Anarky, Anarky would get screwed over.

I also feel the same about Anarkys current players

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart
[/spoil]

Really? You would class a lead of 17 villages for a tribe of over 100million points as winning? I mean yes its a lead but in the grand scale of things to suggest its winning is embarrassing. Please spare me the chat hotcakes.

As for this 'war', as a outsider who likes to watch an interesting world from the sidelines I think both tribes harbour the weak. I do not think this is something that is confined to ANARKY. Skill? have many so called weaker players from BOA and TNK so the point this gentleman has made can be cast aside.

Oh and a special mention to -Syruss- rising to the bait of Fireyflame. Anyone can see this is what he wants you to do. So bravo for giving this individual his daily dose of happiness.

This war will last for longer than I would care to watch. As both tribes have a varying degree of talent within their ranks. May the best tribe win (Skill? cough*cough). :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well seeing as it isn't a war, and that a full scale op hasn't occurred for either side, then who cares about the village difference. I don't get why these measly stats are even being looked at. When I see the villas per week rise above 100, maybe I'll start looking into it.

The Resurrection

This is the worst thread ever. theres no point in talking about how bad skill is and how awesome anarky is unless there is a declaration of war from one tribe. like Dmoron said, those stats are junk. How about one tribes declares in a NEW thread and then we can discuss something when you guys start doing something worth talking about???

DeletedUser

We don't need to talk and syruss doesnt need to denigrate another person, yet he does and so i respond in kind.

Lets see what is happening in a few weeks from now. :)

Time to start doing what we do best.

DeletedUser

Whats that talking?

I don't like to start fights - but i do like to finish them. syruss has a go at me so i am allowed to have a go back at him yes?

Since syruss has now blocked me i accept his defeat on PnP.

Since syruss won't answer about his tribes password sharing, cheating ways i accept his defeat there as well.

Since ... oh who cares .. i'm sick of this PnP fighting so i'll be nice now. I will still correct that which i perceive as wrong of course :)

DeletedUser

defeat on pnp? how old are you again? 12?

Since Syruss became the better man and finally ignored your bickering, I think everyone accepts your defeat. Besides your minions of course

DeletedUser

yes dmoron whatever you say

i also accept Skill?'s defeat at not being able to handle us on their own and having to bring their ally tribe in to help them.

The Resurrection

yes dmoron whatever you say

i also accept Skill?'s defeat at not being able to handle us on their own and having to bring thier ally tribe in to help them.

and what allies are helping them?

Status
Not open for further replies.