Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fair enough we decline your challenge close topic please

and wait for the next random topic

DeletedUser

At least it got some of you talking(not hugging) for a change. lol

Rober116 i dont see your name on this list
Opponents defeated

As attackerAs defenderTotalRankNameDefeated1Manjak [Kata]543,71 Mio.2BushwackerLove [Kata]458,29 Mio.3hourly watchman [KataX]386,70 Mio.4mslittle348,86 Mio.5hevisko303,95 Mio.6ra2508 [Kata]284,49 Mio.7yeah its me [KataX]272,26 Mio.8twird82 [-WM-]245,90 Mio.9brandonwsc [KataX]243,00 Mio.10Lyonene1 [HUG!!!]242,99 Mio.11Teresaxxe1 [Kata]229,34 Mio.12Moulson11 [KataX]225,50 Mio.13Tyrannosaurus [Kata]199,31 Mio.14Mac1314 [Kata]194,16 Mio.15mcastillo710189,18 Mio.16jarradw [-WM-]181,40 Mio.17UrNuTzEr [Kata]179,56 Mio.18-CorE- [Kata]178,82 Mio.1922ru2 [-WM-]177,23 Mio.20Phoenix2050 [Kata]173,35 Mio.down >>>

DeletedUser

oh thats cos enemy lead by your example and dont attack me so i dont get much ODD

congrats on top 20 tho for ODT, u would need to get the top 100 ODA to see your name there 98 twird82 [-WM-] 36,49 Mio. Embarrassing

DeletedUser

ROB! Im disappointed in you! :icon_surprised:

Your not following up the old K56 tradition of whack-a-stack! Someone please just plough 100 Nukes into it to shut him up; or heck do what we did in K56 and 7 of you send 20 Nukes each and that's the problem solved. :icon_biggrin:

If anything he's just made beating him even easier, so much simpler to just whack 100D in 1 village than trying to catch them all over the place; I wish everyone did this! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I wish we wouldn't launch any nukes on twird and let him finish this world as the last player and not boost his ODD and his lame ego any further. To me the best punishment would be to let the idle accounts that sent him defense fade away and let him continue to spend premium (real money) on a losing cause, being so neglected by those around him because his complete lack as a substantial threat.

I have had allies noble more aggressively in my area, and hence piss me off, more than twird does...

Lyonene1 account hasn't been played in almost 2 months now and I view that account a greater threat than twird

DeletedUser

-.- have you numb nuts tried scouting it? Might just be empty and twird expects you to send a good thousand nukes on an empty vill.

DeletedUser

Good point toxi, it may be empty. I only set them a challenge and they have all had a right strop!!!! lol
Get a life kata boys!!! its only a game. like i said if your NOT CAPABLE of taking the villa just dont do it. no need to get so annoyed that you carnt do it. lol

akirk541

Dear Twit i twird get out of the fantasy land and realise not 1 of said we couldnt do just that it will be better for us to noble you out completely :icon_wink:

Bushwackers point get a +1 from me

It may be a game twird but you really dont know how to play it like it should be played :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I am in a fantasy land as this is a game and not real. i may not know how to play this game,but i shouldnt still be here then, should I ??????

DeletedUser

Dear Twit i twird get out of the fantasy land and realise not 1 of said we couldnt do just that it will be better for us to noble you out completely :icon_wink:

Bushwackers point get a +1 from me

It may be a game twird but you really dont know how to play it like it should be played :icon_eek:

12mil and growing when isolated under heavy attack without support? Kk

DeletedUser

Everything is wrong with the above comment.

1) He's not 12 million points

2) He isn't growing despite maxing his villages out in points and taking only barbs

3) He has non-isolated clusters

4) He does have outside support

DeletedUser

Everything is wrong with the above comment.

1) He's not 12 million points

2) He isn't growing despite maxing his villages out in points and taking only barbs

3) He has non-isolated clusters

4) He does have outside support

right bushy!

1. im not 12 million correct

2. not growing under heavy attack correct

3. i have 4 isolated clusters k25/26/36/and 37 not one fellow tribe member within two k's of 36/37. your incorrect

4. Doesnt have support other than my own as i what i had was returned 3weeks ago when my position seemed to be doomed. your incorrect

2 out of 4 not bad :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It's "you're"

and you do have non-isolated clusters.

and I'm sure we can scrape up a report from idle accounts sooner than three weeks ago that shows defense from other accounts in your villages.

DeletedUser

From what I saw only about a month ago he was bigger than ever.... Too lazy to check again.

DeletedUser

It's "you're"

and you do have non-isolated clusters.

and I'm sure we can scrape up a report from idle accounts sooner than three weeks ago that shows defense from other accounts in your villages.

I heard people correct grammar when they are losing an argument :)
Who expects twird to spell?

DeletedUser

Look one of your players is having a go at the villa. Are the rest of you going to join in????????

attack.png
K18 coco 050 on 31.01. at 05:09:38:349102:48:31
attack.png
K39 coco 200 on 01.02. at 04:02:10:960125:41:03
attack.png
K39 coco 200 on 02.02. at 03:39:59:416149:18:52
attack.png
K69 coco 200 on 05.02. at 22:20:29:663239:59:22 » Request support