Challenge

DeletedUser

Can anyone rim me? I am in the middle of 3 tribes that scout me at least 10 times a day... and I let them while I just sit here sending fakes over an over again. I mean I am probably just a bother but I am just chilling in this core hoping someone will send some nukes at me so I can get my flags and leave this wretched world ;(

~Ace
IGN: Ace Rock

DeletedUser

If you put some PP up as a reward , I am sure it would add incentive to the kind offer

DeletedUser

Here's a thought... make them want to noble you by attacking them. The horror.

It will probably get you some flags as well.

DeletedUser

As stated in my original post... Fakes? Is that not the same as attacking them?
Fakes are technically attacking them, true. However, 'attacking' is normally meant as something that actually does damage. So what he means is to nuke them instead.

DeletedUser

Fakes are technically attacking them, true. However, 'attacking' is normally meant as something that actually does damage. So what he means is to nuke them instead.

Nuke a few villa's. If you clear one or two of them then attention will surely come your way. Also, if you start catting down their farms' warehouses then you will at least go out knowing you ruined their day. XD

DeletedUser103945

I miss the days when people were afraid to attack me. *sigh* Now they attack me even when they know it's suicidal.

DeletedUser

I believe in the simple motto of:

"If you're going down, make your enemy pay for it."