Chamicha

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Quick question to you guys; Is Beqa playing his Chamicha account or has the account been given to someone else? Haven't had contact with any of my W30 friends, so here I am now with a new account.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

And you are still retired Chris? :) How is the writing going? Never seen you write one simple sentence before o_O

DeletedUser

Lol! Yeah, I'm retired (that is, I don't play in game anymore), but I do still dabble on the forums. I have actually learned how to write single sentences, but a little piece of me dies every time I do. ;D

Writing is going good. Slow, but good.

DeletedUser70594

hmmm I`m still here and currently do not plan to go anywhere :p

but who are you? :)

DeletedUser79042

I think he is a Star Wars actor... Long haired one...Seeking to abduct Beqa (alas!!!) :lol:

(and it is ChamichA ace!!) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser70594

yea hes a GOOD mate ... did not expect to see him again here ... i`m glad!!!! because I was some kinda reason about his quiting. (blush)

I think he is a Star Wars actor... Long haired one...Seeking to abduct Beqa (alas!!!) :lol:

(and it is ChamichA ace!!) :icon_wink:

And YES hes trying to get me on w54 :D

DeletedUser79042

And YES hes trying to get me on w54 :D
I am already there. @ War with Phoenx :icon_evil: and some others (well, all the others around me :icon_eek:).

I promise I will mass delete myself when they get me (alot more are trying but I am still hiding :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.