Champoinship...

DeletedUser

Im glad SA is on the top ranks.at least he doesnt brag so much (yet).

DeletedUser

Might want to edit this :icon_wink:

Ah yes :)

Edit: My co player lost connection for 6 hours, and then the account went into sleep mode for 10 hours :)

Moral of the story: everyone makes mistakes O.O

DeletedUser

Ah yes :)

Edit: My co player lost connection for 6 hours, and then the account went into sleep mode for 10 hours :)

Moral of the story: everyone makes mistakes O.O
Wrong conclusion.
Moral: Everyone's net could crash :D

DeletedUser

wrong conclusion again.

Moral is, every time I'm playing everyone's net crashes ^^

DeletedUser

Round 1

Start: Saturday, 28/05/11 13:00
End: Monday, 30/05/11 01:00

Round 2

Start: Saturday, 04/06/11 11:00
End: Sunday, 05/06/11 23:00

Round 3

Start: Saturday, 06/11/2011 13:00
End: Sunday, 06/12/2011 13:00

they transposed day and month. lol
and I at 13:00 was waiting for the speed world. :p

*Us@ Pr0*

Adrian D.
Speed Champion 2011

#241 2011,June 4th, 17:43 Top
Like my God what happened...)) I didn't even join myself and you guys still lose? I can only imagine what would have happened if I had played the round...))

And look at that, the top players are all my friends and your enemies, I could easily get pushed up to the top in less than 3 hours and finish among top 3 of the round. But I have no time for stuff like this right now.
Here's the difference between you guys (TrollFace, Rank.1, PurplePeaPot, iPerplex etc etc) - and me (and do remember it well) - I can easily win but I don't need it so bad, but YOU cannot win yet you want it so badly that you'd be willing to sell your own mother for a place in the top...)) I'd say that is pretty shameful...))

I have to give it to you Adrian... that was really a good one. I will be back on speed in about a month... just bought a house that I had to gut and remodel so cyall soon!

DeletedUser

I have to give it to you Adrian... that was really a good one. I will be back on speed in about a month... just bought a house that I had to gut and remodel so cyall soon!

Cya soon Ernie good luck with the house!