Champoinship...

DeletedUser

Jobson that was your 2nd attack you liar.... :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

I can't believe you are that pathetic to actually edit the reports.. I just find that amazing. Yes I did snipe the train, I am not the type to lie about it.And as I said it was a very tight 60ms train. I missed the first attack, Nuke 1, and got hit by your 2nd, 3rd, 4th ...

Pathetic.. :icon_rolleyes:

Jobson, you are really average..

Not that i care. But youre saying his nuke was on the 2nd wave?and you missed the first and sniped the second one?
Doesnt make sense to me.
Whatever ill just butt out.

DeletedUser80720

jobson if your that lionheart from uk gfo back to there where the noobs rule kive played uk before on the account frank for a friend and sicne he had u as allies all i recieved was please clear this village please clear that vilage il pay u bak later :D

DeletedUser80720

staying actives been cleared a fair few times he must of went toilet or soemthing he wouldnt get cleared if hes sat at his computer :D

DeletedUser96141

Rank Name Defeated
1 Pro noobs 7.428
2 ReadyToDie? [-TnT-] 4.165
3 Jobson1984 [speed] 4.038

i play on pro noobs with a couple of other guys :D

DeletedUser80720

proberly not uve landed next to me plenty of times on speed and you turtle 99% thats why i never wooped your arse

DeletedUser

You missed your first noble you imbecile.. I thought that was your nuke. You disguised it well.

Jobson that was your 2nd attack you liar.... :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

I can't believe you are that pathetic to actually edit the reports.. I just find that amazing. Yes I did snipe the train, I am not the type to lie about it.And as I said it was a very tight 60ms train. I missed the first attack, Nuke 1, and got hit by your 2nd, 3rd, 4th ...

Pathetic.. :icon_rolleyes:

Jobson, you are really average..

as if i would bother so i sent 5 nobles and split my attack so the 2nd was bigger and u killed 2 nobles man you do chat some absolute rubbish!!

DeletedUser96141

i has proof i did clear you :D

but yeah u are a better player than me, no doubt in that :D

DeletedUser

Attacker: Adrian D.
Origin: Adrian D.s village (513|489) K45

Quantity: 0 0 3192 0 0 2600 0 0 179 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 3192 0 0 2600 0 0 179 0 0 1

^^

DeletedUser100063

lol thats what happens when You turtle rank 1. you defend attacks your gonna get cleared eventually

DeletedUser

Jobson is Lionheart? LOL
Oh God no wonder everything he said sounded so stupid :lol::lol::lol: