chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,728
Side 2: 28,494
Difference: 18,766

chart

Some new stats

DeletedUser105935

there is no fear here my friends well done on capping isolated villas gl with you opp on 31st we look forward to watching it flop.

Puppet is here puppet is watching puppet will be playing with your strings

Player not found.

Rhythm brought the music, CHANGE brought the buffet and Fusion brought the beer. Let the party begin
emoticon-00157-sun.gif

images

DeletedUser94059

LMAO puppet. how can they be isolated vills when they are fronline vills that are clustered (and should of been stacked). it was poor preparation and planning by fusion (premature and i hope it doesnt happen in RL). everyone that is ingame knows where the caps were made so stop trying to BS. And watching it flop lmao cant be as bad as your guys op. how many troops were killed with 0 caps? please enlighten us all :p

DeletedUser

So...I look forward to the day we meet on the battlefield. I might add that I'm scared to death at the prospect of facing the mighty pnf who failed against kwanII.
Anyways, later.

War on, people. Make this war the bloodiest ever (17mil dotd already made it one of the best).

Player not found.

I don't put effort in rimming noobs, when it comes against the players who I consider dangerous I go serious on them.

Kwanll meant nothing, it was just Titu acting like a woman going through her menstrual cycle :D

If you want to talk about things that don't impress me about Rhythm then you can PM ingame.

DeletedUser117392

I don't put effort in rimming noobs, when it comes against the players who I consider dangerous I go serious on them.

Kwanll meant nothing, it was just Titu acting like a woman going through her menstrual cycle :D

If you want to talk about things that don't impress me about Rhythm then you can PM ingame.

Based on your logic,
Considering your only 3 caps on North while your tribe had war for 4 months, they must be too noob for the mighty PNF to put any effort on them.
And the enormous effort you (and your tribe) put into fighting Wittman & gang for months, Wittman would be one of the most dangerous players of this world.
Plus, all those barb nobling you are doing these days, did barbs threaten to rim you causing a danger for your survival?

Please, don't get rimmed again. At least show what a great player you are to Statistaical Disaster.

@Statistical Disaster - take notes from Wittman. They would be really helpful. Be careful though, you will be also called a noob if PNF fails to rim you.

Player not found.

I only had three caps on North was because they weren't near as I was surrounded by SPB noobs, they were used as a meat shield by North to slow the ex-Sierra players down. You've just showed how much you know about the North West.

I nobled them Barbs because I was expecting Rhythm to attack me, it was mainly for me to gain more frontline so it was a strategic move.

The caps will come soon for me, the players in K51 on Rhythm's part have been below average by my standards so they must all be noobs too since you are so high and mighty. You might get your moment Titu so i would be careful if I were you ;)

DeletedUser117392

I only had three caps on North was because they weren't near as I was surrounded by SPB noobs, they were used as a meat shield by North to slow the ex-Sierra players down. You've just showed how much you know about the North West.

I nobled them Barbs because I was expecting Rhythm to attack me, it was mainly for me to gain more frontline so it was a strategic move.

The caps will come soon for me, the players in K51 on Rhythm's part have been below average by my standards so they must all be noobs too since you are so high and mighty. You might get your moment Titu so i would be careful if I were you ;)

Funny that you say you nobled barbs to get more frontline with Rhythm "strategically" yet you never did that to get frontline with North. Scared so much of them? Or skilled SPB gave you such a challenge?

I would have been careful of you but then the K51 Rhythm players whom you call noobs are good enough to challenge you even though they are below avg by your standards. For a "Change" you should try to be above your standards by yourself sometimes.

Player not found.

You don't know my standards so stop trying to talk of things you don't know about. But as I said, we will see what happens - this war could go either way but let's hope it goes my way. I didn't call them noobs mate, I've been looking through the reports of what they sent hitting K51 and gave my verdict on how they did.

I was referring to what you said if I fail to rim a player it makes them a noob. LoT is a fantastic player and heavens raider is a good player too and I like her very much. I respect all players who I fight against because we as gonna have fun, they can even mail me ingame for a chat anytime because I am that nice. I don't know much about the rest battle wise but I'll be looking forward fo finding out.

Best of luck to both sides.

DeletedUser105935

dance for me my puppets

and rydog we all know they were isolated from rest my villas tbh villas i had no use for and were not worth stacking lets see your opp flop like last time

DeletedUser94059

How come we hit stacks in some of them? It was poor preparation and everyone knows it, you guys thought it would be easy and declared when you didn't have your front sorted hell even frontline vills in k47 lmao oh wait fusion had no need for them lmao what a load of shit puppet, at least you are skilled at talking shit, if only it applied ingame

DeletedUser94059

i forget who was one begging for me to switch sides
Begging lol I think asking if you wanted to switch sides is different to begging don't be full of yourself. will I have to get other players from previous worlds to come on here to burst your bubble and say what you were really like on the worlds you brag about after being gifted accounts?

DeletedUser105935

haha mate we all know you cant beat mew never have been able 2 never will be

i show you respect i admit your probs a better player dont insult me by poor jokes hahaha

we all know you'll try and fail

DeletedUser94059

haha mate we all know you cant beat mew never have been able 2 never will be

i show you respect i admit your probs a better player dont insult me by poor jokes hahaha

we all know you'll try and fail
Poor jokes I'm sure I can get a couple players to comment on this thread. I did say I would rim you this world so I guess we will see hey. No more real life excuses though as you should be running out of them by now :p

DeletedUser94059

so already our op is better :p we have made caps and we will make plenty more LMFAO NUBSSSSS

babbeanton

so already our op is better :p we have made caps and we will make plenty more LMFAO NUBSSSSS

This must be the villages that Fusion dont really cares about no point in stacking them so OP probably a fail if you ask Fusion :(
+ i dont think Change have any players who Fusion consider dangerous at front :rolleyes:

Nocturne

Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Fusion
Side 2:
Tribes: CHANGE

Timeframe: 16/07/2016 00:00:00 to 29/07/2016 15:52:27

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 56
Difference: 40

chart