Change and Fusion Merge!

Player not found.

I think the A-hole comment was uncalled for, I hope you didn't kiss your late granny with that mouth.

You should be ashamed of yourself, completely disrespectful. Low lifes like you saying shit like that don't deserve anything in life, shame on you.

DeletedUser

Not defending him but...he was insulted. Technically that was an act of disrespect and hence against forum rules. So calling out one person is stupid imo.

Say what you will, I really cannot be bothered to give a damn.

DeletedUser118442

guys don't use bad words,,,,use the power of love :)
congrats for Ticko now leading Fusion,,,good luck,,,you guys are going to need it :p
but the public would like to know more about this change,,,if you want,,please share.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nukes-Galore

leadership was essentially given a friendly 'vote of no confidence' so to speak. Guess once your tribe no longer wants you there, the best thing to do is to step aside while you still have some dignity :)

DeletedUser

Will this change turn the tide of the war for Fusion?
Getting....interesting.

DeletedUser94059

It's getting interesting alright? Trying to get players to accept enemy sits etc hahah. Seriously how low can fusion go?
(If that works lol)

Liiii can explain the rest if they want to

DeletedUser105935

just to state i the owner of puppet had nothing to do with it

DeletedUser83693

leadership was essentially given a friendly 'vote of no confidence' so to speak. Guess once your tribe no longer wants you there, the best thing to do is to step aside while you still have some dignity :)

A little too late for that vote it seems. Leading requires a good amount of investment from an individual. If you are doing it based on emotion it won't take you far. Seems as if too much pride, ego, and arrogance got in the way. I'm sure Ticko will do a good job.

DeletedUser114488

just to state i the owner of puppet had nothing to do with it

Yeah was nothing to do with Puppet it was me give me the love guys.

Now I am here with the puppet account. I wish you all Luck and Lii lets see what your really made of

Love

Sam

DeletedUser118442

Lii lets see what your really made of

mostly barbs :p

can't say I'm really looking forward to fight you after this,,and well you don't have that much of a front anymore :p
but good luck,,hope you can put the life back into the puppet account,
and may this situation proves to some of you,,that I am not looking for an easy win,,or not looking to play dirty or screw Fusion,
I won't show the mail to support this idea,
but anyways guys let's keep this war fair,and may the best win,,

DeletedUser119367

Why do CHANGE think they're the shit after one successful op?

DeletedUser118442

well 2
blocking your Op without 1 vill loss
and the Op on puppet with like 100 caps
but I don't think anyone really bragged yet,,,
why do Fusion try to play dirty,,why do Fusion hate the Liii account (other than thinking I'm a traitor and a barb nobler and etc lol)
anyways the war is still at its beginning,,and we don't think we are "the shit" but we don't like to be thought as some nubs who can't do shit.
and btw this is you posting,,,I never see you post,,,I suppose I should be honored :)

DeletedUser119367

You should be honoured. Its not often I reply to nubs.

DeletedUser118442

ofc I am,,,with anyone posting here :)
and yes I'm a proud Nub :p
don't want you to get a bad opinion about me here being a big mouth or smt,,so I will just be quiet until someone else jumps in lol

DeletedUser118442

tell puppet to give you some front vills,,maybe then you get to talk so big and mighty ;)
anyways sport you do seem like a nice player,,don't be so mean :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94059

Hahah sport talking smack lmao shut up nub, so two Sams on the account lol. explains the dirty tactic, a hint choose your words more wisely in the mail next time as we could of done whatever with the account and you wouldn't of had a leg to stand on

And I AM THE SHIT the sooner you learn that sport the easier the butt hurt will be for you