Change and Fusion Merge!

Nocturne

Reaction score
jokes aside

our fellow friends and enemies of w78
this world recently went through some big changes and it had some big consequences to the layout of the world
and all the old grugdes came flowing back to the surface

and we have got enought of it

for those of you that dosen't have your reading glasses on here it is...
Change is making an Offical pnp war declaration on Fusion, since they don't have the balls to do it themselfes

here comes the wall of text that is needed for a war like this, for everyone that cares

Past time:
After the dissagrements between certain people from Crash
we took help from our old friends and became tnub players, and a warring broke out between us and crash, but eventually formed into a truce since we all had bigger problems, but the tensions was still there buried deep inside

Change does not forget.....

we jump forward to about 1 month before, when former North and Loading are talking diplomatics with each other, and refusing to let our leaders in form of Ace take part of even a single piece of the disussion, we were allys and you showed yet again that you cannot be trusted.
and after North merged with Loading you decided to downgrade our ALLY to a NAP, just so you would have an easier time breaking the agreements later
Fusions benevolence were put to the test and failed

Change does not forget...

we do another little jump to about 11 days ago, when you gave us the ingame declaration, and this was your reasoning behind the war:
•Plotting against Fusion and Allies with known enemies (WSD)
•For hostile reaction to merger when you knew full well it was happening.
•For treason against your former allies and members (North & Crash)

you clearly had this backwards as i mentioned above. you where plotting against us when you merged with our enemies
you where the ones not giving us any information about the merge so how where we supposed to react?
and yet again you are the ones betraying us by starting a war against us with made up accusations
Fusions benevolence were put to the test and failed

Change does not forget...

We fast forward to present day - and have had enough .
There are a number of incidents when Fusion 's egocentric view of the world has affected Change and this is where we throw the glove. Up to evidence, Fusion. We will not tire , we will not stop , we will not lose . You 've gathered yourselfs a sufficient amount of bad karma , to permanently have to put up with the mosquito bite that never goes away. Scratch all you want, because here we come.

Change does not forget.

https://gyazo.com/ae0b76d2d6c7524403aee10d250c3252

This is the stats for the war right now.. 11 days and 2000 dead fusion nukes later..

DeletedUser94059

well from their recent OP on us nubs in change i think its safe to say the barbs will win

Nocturne

Reaction score
i would love to know what you thought would happen when you declared war on us?
did you really think we would just sit with our tumbs up our asses doing nothing?

Player not found.

Two reasons why players don't reveal themselves:

1) Because they're humble.
2) They're afraid to be OPd.

No point in hiding who you are, everyone knows me and I don't care what happens in game.

Nukes-Galore

anyway, back on topic (dont CHANGE the topic pnf;)) - Let's talk about this OP

Last edited:

Player not found.

It was poor, in every department I look at it - it was a poor OP. I expect better response by my tribe.

images

DeletedUser

Two reasons why players don't reveal themselves:

1) Because they're humble.
2) They're afraid to be OPd.

No point in hiding who you are, everyone knows me and I don't care what happens in game.
Humble? My ego is simply too large for w78. (Or any other)
Op? You don't wanna do that, its going to be worse than Liii...

Anyway, you'll figure me out soon...I hope.

Let's stay on topic. Where are the remaining members of Fusion?

DeletedUser118181

You're just so awesome. We should all worship you

-Hunter

Player not found.

Let's hope not Statistical Disaster, if you are near me let's hope "real life" doesn't get in your way so I can enjoy the opportunity of putting you back in line.

There are only a few players on W78 who did good enough on to boast about their accounts (I'm not one of them), you can PM who you play and I won't tell anyone who you play. You have my word on that.

....and for those who just need to reminded that this is just a game, play it for fun and enjoy the moments while they last. There are players who start insulting enemy tribes and it isn't necessary at all. Let's hope both fights will be a good and enjoyable one :)