Change and Fusion Merge!

DeletedUser

Just wanted to post go Change. Wish I was still playing but don't have the time. Acezspades was originally Ryan and I's account (screw googly), and I'm pleased to see it still has this world in a spiral. Also a huge shout out to mike-he put in more time on the account then I ever could've . You guys are beasts, just keep hammering away!

Good luck to all sides, and to those trying to make acez look bad, look at the facts, the accounts war stats say more then anything, not to mention OD. Change is the best of tnub, so I wish their enemies luck, they'll for sure need it.

End Message

Player not found.

Great stats pnf. I'm pretty sure you guys think you're the shit right now. (You don't? I honestly don't care)

Getting back on topic. Do you mind setting the time a bit back dear?

One OP on Rhythm to think we are the shit? Nothing has been won yet so nobody has the right to think they're the shit, it's just noobs trying to boost their tiny little egos. Maybe one day they'll get a frontline they'll spend all day on defending rather than boosting egos on the externals.

I'll leave everyone else to thinking they're the shit because nothing has been won so no point bragging about anything until something is worth talking about.

I will give credit to Rhythm for defending well, just some of the accounts we targeted performed poorly but credit to my side for actually proving they can do a decent Op after all, let's just hope there is improvement on the next for both parties.

ESLL, I apologise if you got the wrong idea of my earlier message. I wasn't angry just have to give my opinions. My mate got shot dead in RL so maybe my grammar was sounding aggressive but I apologise bro - you're a nice guy that I like very much as a person. Feel free to mail me when you want, I always love a good chat with my enemies ingame :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser94059

Everybody here knows who would win out of you and me. If i could get a front with you i'd be well pleased. Free villas.
Hahaha you talk a lot of crap for a nub that sits in the backline, not hard to move to a frontline so stop making excuses. I understand your scared to get a front with me, cause if you did everyone would see that you really are just a shit talking nub who can't back it up

DeletedUser94059

Just wanted to post go Change. Wish I was still playing but don't have the time. Acezspades was originally Ryan and I's account (screw googly), and I'm pleased to see it still has this world in a spiral. Also a huge shout out to mike-he put in more time on the account then I ever could've . You guys are beasts, just keep hammering away!

Good luck to all sides, and to those trying to make acez look bad, look at the facts, the accounts war stats say more then anything, not to mention OD. Change is the best of tnub, so I wish their enemies luck, they'll for sure need it.

End Message

Mason Bae hope everything is going well for you

DeletedUser94059

One OP on Rhythm to think we are the shit? Nothing has been won yet so nobody has the right to think they're the shit, it's just noobs trying to boost their tiny little egos. Maybe one day they'll get a frontline they'll spend all day on defending rather than boosting egos on the externals.

Umm I had probably the biggest frontline all world with an enemy tribe (rhythm) and did spend hours defending ( look at my OD nublets) , so my ego is HUGE as usual :p

Player not found.

Good job,,the front is still waiting,,,real front that is,
side note I really hate stats,but again someone said stats were false when it came to Rhythm vs Fusion So I looked it up,,looks like Rhythm is still ahead,

Side 1:
Tribes: Fusion
Side 2:
Tribes: Rhythm

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,112
Side 2: 23,197
Difference: 19,085

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 156
Difference: 64

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 31,514,490
Side 2: 187,114,316
Difference: 155,599,826

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 837,495
Side 2: 1,393,486
Difference: 555,991

chart

My stats are not false, it's either whoever told you is dumb or they don't read before they speak. I said "Internals since war declared", those are the real stats ESLL because Rhythm have capped villages on Fusion before Fusion declared the war.

DeletedUser

Mason Bae hope everything is going well for you
Everything's going well mate. Start my Trade Quals in October. After a year maybe you and I can try another world out, if I still got all da skills. I wouldn't even worry about posting here anymore, acezspades has always been the most hated account on this world which is quite hilarious considering IMO we had proven to be an unstoppable defending force, just with tnub and then even Crash didn't have enough offensive support. Shame really, given the right tribe mates we would have been top 5

DeletedUser99565

Yo mason, you should hope on an account, I'll hop on one as well and we can have a rematch like the good ole flood vs 2dadar days

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

If I recall correctly, the original account was Lee's and mine. Ryan was awesome and got added to the account, making a huge impact. You kinda appeared when Lee invited you on to it around the same time as me but you happily sat in the background while Lee, Ryan and myself worked rather hard to create an awesome, somewhat screwed up account.

You're welcome - I am glad you are still riding high on the coat-tails of your more talented friends (using 'friends' loosely), don't you ever let that ego go as it looks so cute on you!

Last edited:

DeletedUser94059

Ok guys from fusion, what's the go with bp getting nobled by a player that has roughly 70 vills? My offer to merge you guys into change could possibly be on the table still if you haven't decided to merge in your pets (Anon) , nice attempt at defending random hero, killed a few nobles but will have to do better then that to beat me and my ego

DeletedUser94059

So
Everybody here knows who would win out of you and me. If i could get a front with you i'd be well pleased. Free villas.
so sport if you are the player on condensed then you were a sitter for random hero so I will take that tally to 12-0 to me yeah? I'm such a nub you should of easily stopped all nobles, now your turn to attack so I can really make you look like the nub you are ;) bring it peasant

DeletedUser105935

Ok guys from fusion, what's the go with bp getting nobled by a player that has roughly 70 vills? My offer to merge you guys into change could possibly be on the table still if you haven't decided to merge in your pets (Anon) , nice attempt at defending random hero, killed a few nobles but will have to do better then that to beat me and my ego

as i recall there was like 400 nobles you capped 10 or so villas
id say hero did spifingly

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score

400 nobles ?

Yall need to learn how to tag incomings

and "10 or so villas" is better than 0 which reminds me on Liii OP ( as I recalled there were 4000 nukes and u capped 0 ) #LiiiOP #ouch #2muchsalt #shotsfired

DeletedUser117392

Loading and North both did not betray any alliance.

I speak from the loading side. For us, the alliance with Rhythm expired allowing us the freedom to discuss as we wished diplomacy with whoever we choose including North. There was lines out there to continue the relationship if Rhythm had wanted it and we did express that. Nobody took our council serious. The last serious discussion between the two councils ended up in an argument and Titu ending all shared chats including council. To add to that the only time we could get the FULL Rhythm council to respond to us was to make a dramatic scene otherwise only Titu spoke which eventually led to the decline in relations due to his demands and insults. So did Loading really jeopardize its relations with Rhythm? Obviously not, however we did react and start to move towards what Rhythm may do after they ended chats. Did your leadership not tell you they ended council as well following the end to the shared chat effectively severing contact?

North side was explained by Quack thus I feel no need to try to explain his side.

Fusion backstabbed nobody. It was two tribes who saw what was coming and called off the petty differences keeping us apart. Once Rhythm did not reinstate which at the time was Loading's priority we knew they did not care to renew diplomacy in any form. So if Rhythm or Change was in our position then, would they have continued to fight a war that Rhythm had initially asked Loading to join against Crash which later escalated to North and Change? We saw no reason to continue to do so. We ended hostilities much the same way Rhythm and Crash have done to combat Fusion. Ask yourselves Rhythm, how much of this was your fault that we did not continue to be your puppets.

There was indeed attempts to help us against North that part I will not argue. Those efforts were appreciated as well. However, during those attempts to help those of us who while doing our best to lead a tribe abandoned by its leadership (Scott) we were insulted. Instead of trying to understand our point of view you attacked us told us to do things your way and refused to give us what we asked from you. Only one thing we got and that was after yet another scene in the council room, being sit help. We were refused dv assistance from Rhythm when it just so happens during Crash vs. Rhythm, Loading assisted you. Several of us have the orders to stack from Scott in archives so you cannot escape that we did assist you. You did not assist us in that regard as we requested of our highly respected allies. We asked for a joint op on K56 and were stalled, not taken serious, and insulted yet again so we dropped it. To take it further than necessary Titu insulted PNF on his performance in a small op which was so minor that escalated and then again at me personally insulting me for taking over skype account from Scott rather than letting it die spewing facts that he does not even to this moment know to be true or false. Yes, Loading had some flaws but at one point in time so did Rhythm and we at the time your allies assisted you. We even lent you our duke. So when you say it was us as leadership of loading not putting effort in you are wrong. It was you all refusing to assist us along with Titu's arrogance that sealed us choosing to reject your terms prior to Fusion.

As for an offer from North. The talks were there long before any war with Crash ever occurred dating as far back as the Loading vs Comet war. Out of respect to Rhythm they were simply not acted on. As I pointed out earlier when you refused to listen, respect, or assist us and gave us no alternative but to look to our borders you sealed the result of what happened regarding the diplomacy between Loading and Rhythm.

The amount of lies (and stupidity/arrogance) in above post is way too much for me to respond in small amount of time. But I will point out the flaws before xmas. (I heard xmas came early for some people though not for folks at Rhythm)

Anyways, if you think Loading did not break alliance agreement with Rhythm, then you should better consult Scott on the matter because he was the one who wrote the agreement, which you and rest of Loading council gladly accepted.

And as Gavin/krystalballty informed the Rhythm council about the non-existent offer which Rhythm made to North and North rejected, I am still waiting to see it. Given what Quack wrote about the previous war, rejecting it would be a big blunder, I wonder why North did that. So open question to whole fusion (ex-loading/ex-north) leadership (and/or tribe members) what was the offer made by Rhythm to North?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117392

14th is when the war started you pleb
Of course for peeps like you, game begins when you start winning and when you are about to lose, you run away (saying game ended) to save embarrassment.
You can call it just my guess or speculation but all you had done so far in all wars is to talk shit precisely.

What you said with above doesn't seem to be true. Not everybody here knows who would win out of you and AceZ. Why don't you get a front with him and show us what you are really made of.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117392

As I recall you were the one posting this,

there is no fear here my friends well done on capping isolated villas gl with you opp on 31st we look forward to watching it flop.

Puppet is here puppet is watching puppet will be playing with your strings

Though i don't recall that op to be failing given the amount of villages you lost. (check twstats)

I also checked twstats to see how you did against Change, with such a nice large front. Guess you don't have a single village nobled which was Change village before war. All you got is a bunch of recaps. and many of them you lost eventually. So certainly 10 is better than your score of 0