Change and Fusion Merge!

DeletedUser117392

Lmao you try playing solo and up 3 days straight with a full-time job. I needed a break sometime.
No, I won't try that stuff :p
You better find a reliable co before joining again lol.

DeletedUser99565

No, I won't try that stuff :p
You better find a reliable co before joining again lol.

I had one, he was on a rhythm account before joining mine but got busy with some "school" bullshit. like who does that?

DeletedUser117392

I had one, he was on a rhythm account before joining mine but got busy with some "school" bullshit. like who does that?
Your statement itself says why he "was" on a rhythm account. Guess tribe served him well.
On other note, there are more hilarious excuses of ppl getting busy than "school".

Quack

Reaction score
And as Gavin/krystalballty informed the Rhythm council about the non-existent offer which Rhythm made to North and North rejected, I am still waiting to see it. Given what Quack wrote about the previous war, rejecting it would be a big blunder, I wonder why North did that. So open question to whole fusion (ex-loading/ex-north) leadership (and/or tribe members) what was the offer made by Rhythm to North?

I was not in North council for long so those matters I can't answer. CRASH! towards the end of its days had a talk about proposing some sort of deal to Rhythm (half the tribe was unmanned accounts/sitted accounts) but it was overwhelmingly decided against even bothering.

DeletedUser117392

I was not in North council for long so those matters I can't answer. CRASH! towards the end of its days had a talk about proposing some sort of deal to Rhythm (half the tribe was unmanned accounts/sitted accounts) but it was overwhelmingly decided against even bothering.

Crash! tried to bargain some deal (puppet was one of them contacting me at one point), or at least some of the players did to save themselves. Though those are irrelevant to my question.
Fusion diplomat claimed that Rhythm had proposed deal to North & North rejected it.
First party in the deal - Rhythm doesn't know about the deal at all. So the other party in the deal - North - who rejected deal as per the claim, at least must be knowing what they rejected. So whoever in Fusion which comprises players of North, knows the deal enlighten us.

DeletedUser39438

If only there were someone from North Council to clarify...

DeletedUser105935

hahah titu you say this and if i remeber rightly i was one only x crash who was actively capping off you rhythm bois

you come here spam fourms and it hurts my eyes so go away please id rather see ryan

DeletedUser83693

hahah titu you say this and if i remeber rightly i was one only x crash who was actively capping off you rhythm bois

you come here spam fourms and it hurts my eyes so go away please id rather see ryan

Side 1:
Tribes: Rhythm
Side 2:
Players: xXPuppet MasterXx

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23,535
Side 2: 1,091
Difference: 22,444

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 39
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 190,296,835
Side 2: 9,163,213
Difference: 181,133,622

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 840,139
Side 2: 355,871
Difference: 484,268

chart

Most of your caps were well before we got reorganized. If I recall correctly we pushed you out of k55 after crash had already taken over half of it. You could at least make logical sense of your spamming.

DeletedUser

You --were-- capping actively. Not anymore. Wonder why you'd brag about past events.
The difference between your posts and Titu's "spam" posts, is the difference between your flawed arguments and a knife. Yea, you got it, a knife has got a point.
As for not wanting to see Titu, its understandable. Trust me, you're better off NOT seeing him in game...if you get my drift. (Sorry Ryan :p)

DeletedUser105935

hahah man well i bent loading over it will be changes turn soon enough

i enjoy a challaqnge

and ye you did push us out of k55 i hold ma hands up however i do beileve everyone collapsed around me bp and sport leaving us isolated

DeletedUser

Wait, I thought CHANGE's turn had come...so if it hadn't, what was the Liii op about?
#liiiop #17mil

Also. K55 can still be attacked. Oh wait, you'd just lose it again. And blame others for it :p

DeletedUser117392

hahah man well i bent loading over it will be changes turn soon enough

i enjoy a challaqnge

and ye you did push us out of k55 i hold ma hands up however i do beileve everyone collapsed around me bp and sport leaving us isolated

http://prntscr.com/cbvc94

You certainly were not the only ex-crash actively nobling from Rhythm, there were others too. And as darksky mentioned you got fresh caps on us at start, towards end of crash all were simply recaps. If not recap then you got recapped either way. Today, looking at map, you are thrown out of K55. If you want me to include official war caps then here it is.

http://prntscr.com/cbvdn3

Also, you say you bent loading over, yet you joined North on April 12th and Loading was getting beaten by North already by then.

So looking at your posts,
When you win, you claim as if you were the only active warrior destroying enemy tribes solely with your magical powers. When you lose, you blame it on the neighbours around you stating they collapsed and/or didn't help. You must have had (imaginary) neighbours in K57 area which have been reason for your losses in k57 recently.

You are such a nice tribe member who likes to take full credits of tribemates' victories and blame them for all the faults.

Further,
You made your last cap on Rhythm on January 7th. That was more than a half year ago. At that time, Crash was around, Loading wasn't losing the wars. Scott was leading Loading. Michael Wittmann was not rimmed.
From that time to now, Crash disbanded, Loading declared on TNub and lost the joint war. Scott left the world. Wittmann got rimmed. North disbanded. Fusion was made. Fusion declared on Change. Liii op failed. Fusion losing war against Change. The world is very different now, so why are you trying to show how that you are a great player just because you made a few caps half an year ago. (which was just a fluke)

Well, my post just hurt your eyes. Someone's post gave someone else cancer. That is pretty serious stuff IMO.

DeletedUser105935

i do not blame my neibour for anything i said that certain players did not do as they should of simple. you twist words. neither did i 1 time say i single handedly beat loading however i had a large part to play in the reason north and tnub took back k45 and was pushing loading out.

you shouw them war stats however look around aty war ending i was highest capper and highest odd per villa lost out of the hole of scott.
thanks for proving my point.

you are purely an over hyped player yet to prove a thing in this world.

DeletedUser117392

i do not blame my neibour for anything i said that certain players did not do as they should of simple. you twist words. neither did i 1 time say i single handedly beat loading however i had a large part to play in the reason north and tnub took back k45 and was pushing loading out.

Saying "certain players did not do as they should of" therefore i was removed from K55 is same as blaming them for your fall. You specifically claimed "you bent loading over and now its change's turn". When you made your glorifying claim why you did not put K45 there?

you shouw them war stats however look around aty war ending i was highest capper and highest odd per villa lost out of the hole of scott.
thanks for proving my point.

Here is bigger picture of Crash war (sadly i don't have data for Rhythm vs. TNub/North war)
http://prntscr.com/cc9w09

First having highest odd per village lost shows that you overstacked (explains why players around you collapsed when you drained all def).
Secondly, there are certainly other Crash players who had made more caps than you.
The only point you prove by saying above is you were the best of Crash! that everyone else other than you were terrible considering your performance was nowhere near good.

On the other note, apparently Ace/HTM were having better performance than you in that war yet you claim that you will beat them. (which hasn't been happening yet at all.)

you are purely an over hyped player yet to prove a thing in this world.
Irony

DeletedUser105935

i have proven my worth numours times oww and i think your side of the war just butt hurt i wouldn't join when you guys offerd.

thanks for proving my point i said the highest of active ones at end f war. i was totally self stacked during crash war and i also had others stacked with my d.

DeletedUser117392

i have proven my worth numours times oww and i think your side of the war just butt hurt i wouldn't join when you guys offerd.

Yes, we are so much butthurt that you never joined us when we NEVER offered you place. Much like the deal North rejected which Rhythm never proposed.