Change and Fusion Merge!

DeletedUser83693

Puppet, I don't even know where to start with your non-sense. I do have a question for you though. Do you proof read before you post? I mean don't get me wrong clearly there is a language barrier, but that's not why im knocking you. Simply, do you actually read that garbage that you spew out here or do you just live in a fantasy world and hop on the forums to post when you see someone else has posted? It's fine..we get it you have an ego, but at least post logical points when you come on here. Reading some of those post hurt. Like BAD. STOPPPPPPPP IT! o_O

DeletedUser

Yes, we are so much butthurt that you never joined us when we NEVER offered you place. Much like the deal North rejected which Rhythm never proposed.

Why do everyone think Rhythm wants to hug (ex)North?

Better question, @xdarkskyx is whether puppet can proof read it...I guess not.

DeletedUser118442

Fusion is such a war tribe,,best any tribe can Hope to become.
Declares on Change,,Rhythm,,Barbs,,,and now WSD,,,,Wow
but that means their Diplo sucks too,,,no friends,,,only some pets :p
and now two key players of theirs left,,,and on that I'd like to say (as Change's council) Sneels and Harl,,,if you guys are looking for a better home,,we can invite you in if you prove your worth,,,,we are a tight family here in Change.,and we look out for each other,,plus you can get free vills from our enemies :)
Sorry Puppet I can't say the same about you,,,since the beginning of the war you proved 0 things to us or to the world,,,stop bragging about what you've done and step up,,,
I just want to know 1 thing Fusion is good at (except the smack talk),,,as tribe they failed since they were formed,,,even Loading did better at its own :p

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
Like ESLL said, come join us and we will CHANGE the situation you're in right now

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
Lmao you are pathetic.
Don't you have anything else to do in the real life rather than spam the forums with your crap?

DeletedUser94059

Can we get some clarification on what's going on with fusion? Players leaving, players quitting, leaving muzza out to dry etc. seems you lot in fusion need to get your shit together. I will give you guys a hint, teamwork goes along way ;)

DeletedUser105935

and now two key players of theirs left,,,and on that I'd like to say (as Change's council) Sneels and Harl,,,if you guys are looking for a better home,,we can invite you in if you prove your worth,,,,we are a tight family here in Change.,and we look out for each other,,plus you can get free vills from our enemies :)
Sorry Puppet I can't say the same about you,,,since the beginning of the war you proved 0 things to us or to the world,,,stop bragging about what you've done and step up,,,
I just want to know 1 thing Fusion is good at (except the smack talk),,,as tribe they failed since they were formed,,,even Loading did better at its own :p

you proved nothing my friend you defended 1 opp in which you were stacked to high heavens grats on other had ive sniped stacked recaped countless trains so far this war not only on my account i may add so lets not shit talk.

oww and i am English for those wondering i apologise for any of you not understanding as i have dyslexia realy badly what means even when i proof read i cant find my errors

babbeanton

Lets look at the stats, look at the top name and way down with a lost count of 158 look for the puppet name :cool:

51592dff824ecafdbd24d8c16b992af0.png

Last edited:

babbeanton

So dunno mr Puppet but looks like Liii acc doing ok so far and self claimed top player in Fusion mr Puppet not doing so well.

Cant really blame Liii acc or players in change for stacking should ask Fusion why they did not stack your acc, but if you want to keep loosing 158 villages in every OP we will all be happy.
So keep sniping those trains and keep loosing those villas mr fusion top player :D

Quack

Reaction score

Eating barbs you say?

vjcOuor.png

Q7RpTWO.png

Fusion was created 5 days before CHANGE, and also significantly larger than CHANGE, yet you joke about us barb nobling? Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

DeletedUser117392

Eating barbs you say?

vjcOuor.png

Q7RpTWO.png

Fusion was created 5 days before CHANGE, and also significantly larger than CHANGE, yet you joke about us barb nobling? Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Looking at the barbarian villages below 2.5k points:
Change
034b6ff22bf54c05badca5697c096f69.jpeg

As you can see there are total 240 conquers, 9 of them are from tribeless small players so net is 231

Running same stats for Fusion
3e1fd375cca649ef8e4f03310e1d0bbf.jpeg

529 total conquers, 56 of them are from tribeless small players. Net score 473

Of course Fusion is so small tribe that need all those barbs for more def, so that puppet can back up his claims for once.
All Hail Puppet!

DeletedUser105935

ty ty your all to kind xxxx

and ive never said im best in fusion nore do i think that lol.

i just know im better than most you lot in change and rhythm

DeletedUser118442

you did say you're better than your friends who were in K55...
plus you can't claim you are any better than anyone in change,,,due to 9 maybe 10 members in Change having stats against you (nobling).
about Rhythm well enough has been said about the K55 thing don't you agree?
@Quack well I can't say more than Titu has,,,check the stats and come back with a reply that makes sense :p

DeletedUser117392

ty ty your all to kind xxxx

and ive never said im best in fusion nore do i think that lol.

i just know im better than most you lot in change and rhythm

Of course you are better than players in Change. You have lost 158 villages in the war. No Change player has done that so far. They all must be noobs.

Quack

Reaction score
you did say you're better than your friends who were in K55...
plus you can't claim you are any better than anyone in change,,,due to 9 maybe 10 members in Change having stats against you (nobling).
about Rhythm well enough has been said about the K55 thing don't you agree?
@Quack well I can't say more than Titu has,,,check the stats and come back with a reply that makes sense :p

Fusion has 28,700 villages with 473 barb caps. CHANGE has 9,802 villages with 231 caps. We're 3 times the size of what your tribe is, which means that you guys are on a good barb nobling pace. You basically just triple your number of caps to be on our level, which at your pace you would be nobling more barbs than us.

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: CHANGE
Side 2:
Tribes: Fusion

Timeframe: 16/07/2016 02:09:22 to 03/09/2016 17:19:54

Total conquers:

Side 1: 940
Side 2: 2,331
Difference: 1,391

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 287
Side 2: 78
Difference: 209

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,481,798
Side 2: 16,129,763
Difference: 8,647,965

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,673,273
Side 2: 707,612
Difference: 1,965,661

chart

DeletedUser117392

Fusion has 28,700 villages with 473 barb caps. CHANGE has 9,802 villages with 231 caps. We're 3 times the size of what your tribe is, which means that you guys are on a good barb nobling pace. You basically just triple your number of caps to be on our level, which at your pace you would be nobling more barbs than us.

Thanks for such a nice logic. Certainly Change is barb nobling tribe. If we look at war stats above (and also triple the stats as you say for barbs), what is Fusion then? A loser tribe? no?

DeletedUser118442

Good point Titu..
@Quack we are only saying that "Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house"
you guys accuse us of being barb noblers,,,yet you are doing it on a larger scale,
you guys (at least some of you) claim to be better players than Change members,yet you are losing by a decent amount (+200 vill)
you guys didn't give the public an answer regarding Sneels and Harl leaving Fusion (harl returned but still).
and do I have to mention Rhythm last Op on muzza (I better leave it to Rhythm).
So it appears that Fusion can't defend,,,can't do a decent Op,,,and have internal issues about players leaving/returning/qutting/etc,,,