Change and Fusion Merge!

Player not found.

weren't you that guy who tried to get me banned :p
Patrick you should've left your account in some better hands,,,,I feel sorry for you :(

Yes he is unfortunately, once a noob always a noob eh. I've just logged in out of boredom and not impressed with how he has grouped villages among several other things. I've already started to doubt the qualities of who I've let play my account since I've been in jail.

Got to love the salt :D

Love

Sam

Just stop posting, we don't care. Now stop randomly attacking tribemates and do us some justice and add to the war stats for a change instead of making my account look worse than what it was when I was lazy.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
4636477.jpg

65810115.jpg

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Just to clear up some things. I talked with Gavin tonight. At the end of the day, no evidence can really be found. The only thing I know of, is that Sam/Puppet had told me in a Skype voice call, that North had been offered an NAP from Rhythm. Obviously, being that it was a voice call, there isn't any physical proof.

[12:31:37 AM] Gavin: I saw a post, I thoguth from ticko but maybe form one of the others when we were looking at the merge with north, but I don't have a copy so cant really provide anything. But it is all irrellevent, cause w made an agreement with rhythm to kill ryan and change first before resetting for an end game war, but they decided to take their changes and launch on us, and unfortunately a few players had not prepared as well as they should have
[12:34:55 AM] Gavin: and despite not having an automatic nap when we formed fusion, we told them we would not attack (unless attacked first) so they could come to terms with the new landscape
[12:35:54 AM] Gavin: when the nobles started being sent, I called off any further discussions, it was pointless to negotiate when your negotiators horse returns home with only ur negotiators head
[12:37:42 AM] Gavin: all rhythm could say to justify their attack on us is that they "thought" we would double cross them and attack them
[12:38:02 AM] Gavin: where as the evidence was clear that we would not, if we wanted to do that, we would have done that from the start
[12:40:10 AM] Gavin: Your honour, my client is innocent of his crime of assault. He thought the plaintiff was going to punch him first and as the plaintiff was bigger he knew it would hurt. He hit him in self-defence
[12:40:25 AM] Gavin: it just doesn't stack up
[12:40:27 AM] Brandon: Sam from Puppet was the one that told Pat and I that Rhythm had offered North an NAP.
[12:40:43 AM] Gavin: maybe
[12:40:50 AM] Brandon: Na, he was. lol.
[12:40:57 AM] Gavin: yep, he told u
[12:41:02 AM] Gavin: but I don't think he told me
[12:41:16 AM] Brandon: He told me in a Skype call one day.
[12:41:19 AM] Gavin: i just cant find the proof of who and i know i saw screen shots
[12:41:22 AM] Brandon: So I wouldn't have evidence.
[12:41:24 AM] Brandon: obviously.
[12:42:11 AM] Gavin: but it is all academic, even if there was no possibility of a rhythm/north tie up
[12:42:50 AM] Gavin: rhythm were treating us like the poor cousin and merging with north put us back in charge of our own destiny
[12:43:06 AM] Gavin: rhythm could have accepted this and gone to rid the world of ryan
[12:43:22 AM] Gavin: but they chose to roll the dice in a 5050 war
[12:43:51 AM] Gavin: and unfortunately, some egos are getting in the way of us wining it

DeletedUser

So...some egos are in the way of winning your war? Sad.

Puppet claims to be better than most in Rhythm and CHANGE. Surely, he considers himself better than the nubs from BlooDs?
Explain that one loss, that too to the Lord of the Nubs.

Yea pnf, you left your acc in the wrong hands for sure :p
Every Sam is a nub it seems :p

DeletedUser105935

unfortunately patrick is in jail.

let get # going #freepatrick

how can you even belive that you are better than anyone in rythm/change?
you defender your account in the most stupid way i have ever seen, you sent frontline deff from 1 front to another one like 30 hours away, leaving frontvills to Liii unstacked

what did you think was gonna happen you stupid noob

i wasnt expecting change to swap sides so easily im sorry i trusted an ally and old friends.

DeletedUser94059

Umm how could you Sam when you guys declared and attacked us first?? Your logic some times is amazing,

And good to see I have such a fan base on this world, sometimes I wish you guys would actually rim Acez so I wouldn't have to play but let's be realistic here you can't :)

Nukes-Galore

Just to clear up some things. I talked with Gavin tonight. At the end of the day, no evidence can really be found. The only thing I know of, is that Sam/Puppet had told me in a Skype voice call, that North had been offered an NAP from Rhythm. Obviously, being that it was a voice call, there isn't any physical proof.

[12:31:37 AM] Gavin: A) I saw a post, I thoguth from ticko but maybe form one of the others when we were looking at the merge with north, but I don't have a copy so cant really provide anything. But it is all irrellevent, B) cause w made an agreement with rhythm to kill ryan and change first before resetting for an end game war, but they decided to take their changes and launch on us, and C) unfortunately a few players had not prepared as well as they should have

A) Let's face it this never happened, your evidence is complete hearsay and scandalous. The fact you even carry on speaking of this is just ridiculous. You know sometimes when you really want to believe something is true you actually begin believing it... that is you. You claim to have saw the post but maybe it was just your mind playing tricks on you due to the desperation that was setting in. Either way, cut the shit. The bottom line is, it never happened. You can lie and try to justify your actions to the rest of the world as much as you want but it just doesn't hold up. It's all a bunch of he said, she said... hearsay.

B) Oh come on, it never occurred to you the tribe you had just betrayed was just blowing smoke up your ass? Are you really that naive? Did it never occur to you to actually... plan ahead for this eventuality?

C) This is on the incompetency of the leadership. Certain players in Loading were asked to prepare for hostility from Rhythm if i remember correctly as early as June. Others were not. Loading failed to inform their payers and prepare ahead. Now players like Muzza are feeling the stupidity of the leadership.

[12:34:55 AM] Gavin: and despite not having an automatic nap when we formed fusion, we told them we would not attack (unless attacked first) so they could come to terms with the new landscape

[12:35:54 AM] Gavin: when the nobles started being sent, I called off any further discussions, it was pointless to negotiate when your negotiators horse returns home with only ur negotiators head

Incorrect, you tried as hard as you could for at least 24 hours to get the deal back on the table and work something out. Again, very naive.

[12:37:42 AM] Gavin: all rhythm could say to justify their attack on us is that they "thought" we would double cross them and attack them

[12:38:02 AM] Gavin: where as the evidence was clear that we would not, if we wanted to do that, we would have done that from the start
[12:40:10 AM] Gavin: Your honour, my client is innocent of his crime of assault. He thought the plaintiff was going to punch him first and as the plaintiff was bigger he knew it would hurt. He hit him in self-defence

My lordship, the Senior Respondent for the Defendant Rhythm, would like to submit in the English Legal System a defendant is entitled to act preemptively if he reasonably believes he is about to be attacked. The Defendant does not have to wait for his assailant to attack him first, I refer my Lordship to the case of R v Beckford. I would also refer this case to the opposing counsel as he is talking shit again. oh, in the event we made a honest mistake I refer you to the case of R v Williams... Case dismissed, it does stack up.

[12:40:27 AM] Brandon: Sam from Puppet was the one that told Pat and I that Rhythm had offered North an NAP.

and finaaaaally. We now know where all this confusion stems from, you heard it from Puppet. Does anyone actually listen to a word he says? i mean is this all the evidence you guys have srsly???? the serial shit talker puppet says something in a voice call with no evidence and you guys take it as if God himself directly spoke to you? Are you guys, literally this dense?

hahahahaha mayb

[12:41:19 AM] Gavin: i just cant find the proof of who and i know i saw screen shots

You saw shit and you know it. you are the most naive and stupid diplomat I have ever come across in this game by a long shot. All of this is on you and your stupidity.

[12:42:11 AM] Gavin: but it is all academic, even if there was no possibility of a rhythm/north tie up
[12:42:50 AM] Gavin: rhythm were treating us like the poor cousin and merging with north put us back in charge of our own destiny

You thought you were back in control of your own destiny but Rythm has so far outclassed, outplayed and outmonuvered you every step of the way. in all aspects of the game.

[12:43:06 AM] Gavin: rhythm could have accepted this and gone to rid the world of ryan

#DicksOut4Ryan #Pray4Ryan #Harambe

[12:43:51 AM] Gavin: and unfortunately, some egos are getting in the way of us wining it

*all opinions are mine and my own and in no way affiliated with Rhythm, Change or any other tribe or entity on w78.

DeletedUser83693

12:31:37 AM] Gavin: I saw a post, I thoguth from ticko but maybe form one of the others when we were looking at the merge with north, but I don't have a copy so cant really provide anything. But it is all irrellevent, cause w made an agreement with rhythm to kill ryan and change first before resetting for an end game war, but they decided to take their changes and launch on us, and unfortunately a few players had not prepared as well as they should have

Agreement -A negotiated and typically legally binding arrangement between parties as to a course of action.

Nah, we didn’t have that. See below as to why we didn’t have that;

but they decided to take their changes and launch on us

You decided to take your chances and run the opposite direction because YOU were worried of our intent. Yet, I find that odd. Within 8 days of nap expiry this happened;

https://gyazo.com/43b9936dc46cc6b4df7a39dfa78e4270

So let’s be honest. Was it your paranoia or ego, because we weren’t going to allow you guys to just come on in for a merge? Im going with it was the ego. Especially considering some of the malarkey I’ve read on here from some of your former council.

One of my favorite’s was that we abandoned talks, oddly enough we still have a chat room and if I dig deep enough I can show screen shots of all your former council members leaving the chat. So did we really ditch talks? No.

Why we were never going to accept a proposal after the merge.

Simple, you thought by merging and sticking a gun to our head we had no choice, but the dog bit you in the ass on this one my friend. You took the alliance of the #1 war tribe since the begging of this world and shit on it.

You did this!

Again, you thought by giving us no choice we had no choices. YOU were wrong.

lol, sure. Because you wouldn't if the opportunity was there, right?

Point at your screen right now and tell me which is left and right.

If you thought you werent going to get punched in the face for the dumb decision you made, you should have left the knife in our back until we fainted. Then you could have at least curb stomped our teeth out.

You took the word of puppet...nothing else to be said.

lol, or fixing those internal issues we were attempting to help you with could have easily set you on that path. Oh, wait you're still dealing with that? My bad I thought for sure by now you'd be in charge of that destiny by now.

"they chose"--to not be told how we will operate...BY ANY ONE!

DeletedUser117392

Quoting @BGeorge3 since our Mr. big time liar is not here to post shit himself.
Sorry to disappoint you all but since this post contain so much similarity with post made by War earlier in terms of amount of lies, I will respond to this one also later (before xmas I promise).

Just a few things for now.

[12:31:37 AM] Gavin: I saw a post, I thoguth from ticko but maybe form one of the others when we were looking at the merge with north, but I don't have a copy so cant really provide anything. But it is all irrellevent, cause w made an agreement with rhythm to kill ryan and change first before resetting for an end game war

Since we have figured out, the whole story about North rejecting Rhythm's offer was made-up from you. In the event of lack of evidence you start with another one here.
If you made an agreement with Rhythm to kill Ryan & Change, at least show us some proof that Rhythm actually accepted/signed the agreement.
@rest of Fusion - @BGeorge3 @Sgt@Arms - Can you show us the agreement? Given that Fusion council say that the agreement was made, whole Fusion must be made aware of it. Really which council would sign agreement and hide from own tribe.

DeletedUser117392

Simple, you thought by merging and sticking a gun to our head we had no choice, but the dog bit you in the ass on this one my friend. You took the alliance of the #1 war tribe since the begging of this world and shit on it.

You did this!

main-qimg-417a90794b7813400cf2c435319e55ff

DeletedUser105935

12:31:37 AM] Gavin: I saw a post, I thoguth from ticko but maybe form one of the others when we were looking at the merge with north, but I don't have a copy so cant really provide anything. But it is all irrellevent, cause w made an agreement with rhythm to kill ryan and change first before resetting for an end game war, but they decided to take their changes and launch on us, and unfortunately a few players had not prepared as well as they should have

Agreement -A negotiated and typically legally binding arrangement between parties as to a course of action.

Nah, we didn’t have that. See below as to why we didn’t have that;

but they decided to take their changes and launch on us

You decided to take your chances and run the opposite direction because YOU were worried of our intent. Yet, I find that odd. Within 8 days of nap expiry this happened;

https://gyazo.com/43b9936dc46cc6b4df7a39dfa78e4270

So let’s be honest. Was it your paranoia or ego, because we weren’t going to allow you guys to just come on in for a merge? Im going with it was the ego. Especially considering some of the malarkey I’ve read on here from some of your former council.

One of my favorite’s was that we abandoned talks, oddly enough we still have a chat room and if I dig deep enough I can show screen shots of all your former council members leaving the chat. So did we really ditch talks? No.

You did this!

lol, sure. Because you wouldn't if the opportunity was there, right?

Point at your screen right now and tell me which is left and right.

If you thought you werent going to get punched in the face for the dumb decision you made, you should have left the knife in our back until we fainted. Then you could have at least curb stomped our teeth out.

You took the word of puppet...nothing else to be said.

lol, or fixing those internal issues we were attempting to help you with could have easily set you on that path. Oh, wait you're still dealing with that? My bad I thought for sure by now you'd be in charge of that destiny by now.

"they chose"--to not be told how we will operate...BY ANY ONE!

hay ive never lied you guys know full well what was said and what people did. they took me on my word cause my word is true and always will be

DeletedUser117392

hay ive never lied you guys know full well what was said and what people did. they took me on my word cause my word is true and always will be

Following are few of your lies.

unfortunately patrick is in jail.

let get # going #freepatrick
Patrick was out of jail already. He posted in this forum before you and he even confirmed with me on skype.

ty ty your all to kind xxxx

and ive never said im best in fusion nore do i think that lol.

i just know im better than most you lot in change and rhythm
Better than Rhythm & Change still losing villages to us. Guess they were highly unimportant villages

i have proven my worth numours times oww and i think your side of the war just butt hurt i wouldn't join when you guys offerd.

Your worth is very close to zero and you have proved it numerous times. Wait! this is not a lie said by you.

haha mate we all know you cant beat mew never have been able 2 never will be

i show you respect i admit your probs a better player dont insult me by poor jokes hahaha

we all know you'll try and fail
Well we tried but did NOT fail.

there is no fear here my friends well done on capping isolated villas gl with you opp on 31st we look forward to watching it flop.

Puppet is here puppet is watching puppet will be playing with your strings
Only flop in that op was xxpuppet masterxx account.

But if you are so truthful then
Please let us know that if you said "Rhythm offered NAP to North & North rejected it" or not.

DeletedUser118442

So since nothing is going on in the Change/Fusion front recently (not for me anyways)
let's talk about the Rhythm front for a minute
as there is alot of talented players there (Fusion elite I suppose) like the great pnf or KB even c-note guy
why there is no progress there (this is a call out for the great pnf)
we need to see some action,,,don't roll dead yet
and since you got out of prison (stay out this time :p ) you should give this world a show of skills,,,plus kick that awful co player as there is many more better and more honest ones out there
#whereIsPatrick

Nukes-Galore

Wait PNF is out already?! Is prison sentence a translation for he was grounded!)

DeletedUser117392

Will Change still merge with Fusion now, given that Ticko left Fusion?