Change Coin Prices

Do you want to change coin prices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Are you really telling me to act less like a player on a forum I don't moderate, wherein I have no power more or less than you.

Why are you trying so hard? :lol:

You're so blinded trying to tell me to act like I have a job I don't have that you're ignoring your own faults and trying to attack me with anything you got.

lol, I wonder who is actually being put to the test around here, I bet it isn't me :lol: Keep it going its just, hilarious and so easy ...

btw: for the record I am not attacking you, unless you feel attacked not by my doing but by your own doing, i think you need to stress out a bit :icon_razz:

and keep playing Internet srs guy.

Who said I am being serious at all, you? Can you put my posts in any kind of intonation? :lol:

I don't hide behind humor. I use it to my advantage.

To your advantage huh? :icon_twisted:

P.S - only you and Swendog have not appreciated the humor so far. Guess the appeal is more widespread than you thought mr. Tough guy. Bear in mind rules and actual facts before you respond.

"Kind regards"

Where did I stated that I do not appreciated the humor, au contraire mon amis I find it very amusing :icon_wink::icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As I said, won't respond any more to the silly trolling of PaySome, who has yet to back up anything he said and has made less and less sense over time. But I do want to make a point, so here we go:

You where aiming deliberately to individuals even more then anyone else.

Really? Let's take a look at who was more personal:

[spoil]
Someone better give him the personal affirmation he so desires so he'll shut up already. This circular conversation is over mate. Don't worry I'm sure you'll find another thread to crash with your babble. :)

Yawn.... Don't you get sick of hearing yourself? You are boring, come up with some new material. I realize you are "special," but get over yourself mate. Nobody cares. This is a game and I find it super hilarious this serious path you have taken these conversations.

I'd have more respect for you if you didn't spend your time on every post trying to get the last word, prove that you are right or belittling someone. I agree on the coins I just don't think they are going to change it so late in the game now.

Lol ok keyboard warrior. Keep up the good fight! I bet your mama would be proud.

-1 rather for you mate. It's ok, if you want to pretend to be relevant in W63 that's cool.

Perhaps you could just stop trolling the W63 forum since I find it rather likely that you are not even playing in it.
[/spoil]

Out of all these insults, I'd like to see you tell me I was more personal. And that's just this thread; I could find plenty more in the other.

As I said, PaySome doesn't make posts with proof while Swendog fails to respond and resorts to personal insults. I posted my proof. I've shown the factual evidence of me being insulted, and I'm the one being told I went after individuals rather than what they posted? Silly silly. Given the levels of insults thrown my way by Swendog and how horrifically PaySome has tried to spin it into me being insulting, I see why the world forums are so quiet. So, as a result, my short stay on livening up these forums is over.

2li40.gif

Later!

P.S - One last thing:

PaySome said:
Where did I stated that I do not appreciated the humor, au contraire mon amis I find it very amusing

Here's you again:

PaySome said:
Again reserve your selves a bit more, your jokes are not embracing everyone even on the net, bare that in mind before you reply.

ap·pre·ci·ate
to be fully conscious of; be aware of; detect: to appreciate the dangers of a situation.

You're thinking of the wrong appreciate. You said my jokes aren't embracing everyone...I said people seem to be widespread in understanding them (appreciating them), and you said you appreciate them as a response? Wut?

NOW I'm done :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

As I said, won't respond any more to the silly trolling of PaySome, who has yet to back up anything he said and has made less and less sense over time. But I do want to make a point, so here we go:

allow me to burst your bubble for a moment non of the above quotes you posted are actually insults, merely replies towards your posts I rather think that you trying to hard, to prove that he is insulting towards you or anyone else. You dint back up anything so far and if it was you should of reported him already and not start a war on the forums by your selves to prove your point.

With all due respect u6s5l. you have also been insulting towards him, which I can back up literately with your words, PnP is fine by me but when someone calls me a peasant on a forum or in real life with the intention to degenerate me or anyone else ill step in especially if hes name is red, whether you like it or not you hold that tittle on your account here so at least have the decency to be a role model and do not accuse others while you are in fact being insulting the opposed side your selves, and thats what I meant with being reserved a bit more.

Its actually a bit sad to be honest ...

If it was sad enough, how could it be awesome? Make sense, peasant!

for the record I am not backing Swendog up in any way, the mere fact that you are addressing your posts towards hes behavior while your behavior isn't been clean eater is a bit stunning.

P.S - One last thing:

Originally Posted by PaySome
Where did I stated that I do not appreciated the humor, au contraire mon amis I find it very amusing
Here's you again:

Originally Posted by PaySome
Again reserve your selves a bit more, your jokes are not embracing everyone even on the net, bare that in mind before you reply.

The only thing this proves is actually how your interpretation on what people write down on these forums is so wrong.

hence: your jokes are not embracing everyone even on the net, bare that in mind before you reply.

With this I point out that you cant possibly expect that everyone will like your posts which you are so defensive about. Every person with some proper sense in hes head will see how big your ego actually is (Not an insult this is a mere observation from my end), and from the moment that someone doesn't align with your posts you will do everything in your power to degenerate them, but I suppose that I am attacking you again ;-)

and u6s5l, Ive already proven my point a few posts back ;-) the difference is that you care about how others think as you try to prove so hard that I am wrong while i do not need to prove anything at all ;-)

ohw, btw and I am not trolling mate, its not because I do not agree with you that we cant be friends :icon_twisted:

kind regards

DeletedUser

You know, I can't let this be distorted so, therefore I'll take this on again. I promised myself I wouldn't, but you've managed to actually go further to try and lie than I've ever seen.

allow me to burst your bubble for a moment non of the above quotes you posted are actually insults, merely replies towards your posts I rather think that you trying to hard, to prove that he is insulting towards you or anyone else. You dint back up anything so far and if it was you should of reported him already and not start a war on the forums by your selves to prove your point.

Whether or not I reported someone is none of your concern, nor would you ever know. I didn't start a war, either. I pointed out facts after ignoring them.

As for you saying he didn't insult me...really?

Swendog said:
Yawn.... Don't you get sick of hearing yourself? You are boring, come up with some new material. I realize you are "special," but get over yourself mate. Nobody cares. This is a game and I find it super hilarious this serious path you have taken these conversations.

Swendog said:
Lol ok keyboard warrior. Keep up the good fight! I bet your mama would be proud.

Those aren't insults? What strange world do you live on?

With all due respect u6s5l. you have also been insulting towards him, which I can back up literately with your words,

Back it up. I dare you. Oh wait, you tried with one quote that is made in humor and clearly isn't an insult. If the best you have on me is that I referred to him by a medieval term that talks about a poor class, and you really think I'm insinuating that I somehow believe he's "poor" without any knowledge of him, you're making the biggest stretch I've ever seen. You're trying far harder than I am.

PnP is fine by me but when someone calls me a peasant on a forum or in real life with the intention to degenerate me or anyone else ill step in especially if hes name is red, whether you like it or not you hold that tittle on your account here so at least have the decency to be a role model and do not accuse others while you are in fact being insulting the opposed side your selves, and thats what I meant with being reserved a bit more.

I'm sick of people attempting to paint themselves as some crusaders against the "tyrant of the red name". Seriously, get over it. Here, I am just a player with a red name. Player. I have no power here. Get that into your head. Play-er. Not moderator. Player. Read the rules. They say it very explicitly.

Its actually a bit sad to be honest ...

Actually, it's a bit sad that you've managed to ignore directly quoted insults and insist that I am insulting because I made a joke that is hardly insulting even if it wasn't a joke. Seriously, you're making such stretches of the imagination it's incredible to me that you bothered to post that.

for the record I am not backing Swendog up in any way, the mere fact that you are addressing your posts towards hes behavior while your behavior isn't been clean eater is a bit stunning.

Seriously? Really? Imagination over-active, I see.

The only thing this proves is actually how your interpretation on what people write down on these forums is so wrong.

hence: your jokes are not embracing everyone even on the net, bare that in mind before you reply.

With this I point out that you cant possibly expect that everyone will like your posts which you are so defensive about. Every person with some proper sense in hes head will see how big your ego actually is (Not an insult this is a mere observation from my end), and from the moment that someone doesn't align with your posts you will do everything in your power to degenerate them, but I suppose that I am attacking you again ;-)

You mean I argue my point of view? How dare I? That must mean I have a huge ego, right?

Oh wait, that's exactly what you've been doing and what you started with me. How sad, that you'd accuse me of something you started. I have been insulted, told I have a large ego, and more all without a single word said to me personally, because you "feel like I've been insulting" without any actual proof. In the meantime, you tell me that I degenerate anyone who disagrees with me...which is what you've been trying to do to me this whole time. I am DEFENDING myself, while you attempt to DEGENERATE my defense. And I'm the aggressor, in your little painting of the world? That's interesting, thanks.

and u6s5l, Ive already proven my point a few posts back ;-) the difference is that you care about how others think as you try to prove so hard that I am wrong while i do not need to prove anything at all ;-)

You proved nothing, and I challenge you to provide a single quote (besides your silly "peasant" quote, which is laughable at best...I'm sure most of the forums got a good laugh out of that one) proving a single thing you've said. Not surprisingly, it'll go quiet and you'll ignore that challenge.

ohw, btw and I am not trolling mate, its not because I do not agree with you that we cant be friends :icon_twisted:

kind regards

"Kind regards"

Swendog

lol, someone seems angry. What's the matter you can dish out the jokes but can't take any in return? You're looking foolish, chill out.

DeletedUser

I think this describes perfectly how I feel about you (50 cent):

celebrities-50-cent-311311.jpg

Later nubs! Enjoy watching PaySome try to distort things and be a hypocrite while Swendog lounges back in his silly phrases pretending he knows more than everyone.

(wave)

DeletedUser

You know, I can't let this be distorted so, therefore I'll take this on again. I promised myself I wouldn't, but you've managed to actually go further to try and lie than I've ever seen.

WOW i seem to have hit a nerve there :icon_rolleyes:

The above? Proves in fact what i mean, I do not care less while you feel the need to defend your selves over and over again, this is just the point and, btw I dint startled the convo mate you did! With the mere fact how you actually react towards other people.

As for you saying he didn't insult me...really?

Originally Posted by Swendog
Originally Posted by Swendog

Personal insults are something different in my book.

Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum or in any ‘other’ private format. Please make sure that all insults or “flames” are strictly game-related. Any Real Life (RL) related insults will be strictly punished.

Real life insulting not seen that yet, Crusading?

lol in what world do you live? :icon_razz: ...

Pointing out that you have an ego doesn't make it an insult just because you say so mate :icon_eek: this is not how such things work, if somebody is being silly around here then it is you, you like to post towards others but others can not actually flame back? thats a good one :icon_biggrin:

Point is that i am actually in disagreement with you you feel the urge to claim that I am insulting and or attacking you while you are in fact been insulting towards me.

So you are not insulting but yet you call me a lier because you just feel the urge to call me a lier? Or are you joking again :icon_confused:

-1 again ...

lets see you don't have an ego huh?

Do you see why it's so hard to stay on-topic, muffin? All he does is resort to personal insults, tell me he finds it funny that I'm proving him wrong but he's insulting MY intelligence, etc.. It's difficult :icon_cry:.

You even try to pull others towards you to feel better, and feed that ego ... now thats a FACT! and another fact is that I do not need to bring anyone prove for anything because it is right here in the thread ...

now excuse me but I think I am don here ;-)

:icon_smile: and thats because I said so peace out :icon_evil:

WaTz PopPiN?

Never seen a moderator get into such an immature squabble, my view of in game staff just plummeted..

Morthy! WHERE ARE YOU LOL Control your goons :p

DeletedUser92095

Back to boring I guess. :icon_rolleyes:

Lower coin prices. Lets end the world now!

darkaniken2

Never seen a moderator get into such an immature squabble, my view of in game staff just plummeted..

Morthy! WHERE ARE YOU LOL Control your goons :p

So you judge ingame staff by the actions of a forum moderator in a forum where he is posting as a regular player? I believe the admin you're looking for is Jirki. Odd leap there.

As for this bickering, while none of it violates the rules, I'm closing this thread anyway, since the entire mess has deviated so far off-topic it's not funny. Let me just point out that u6s5l is well aware of the rules, and took great care to stay within them. As did swendog. If you feel someone is personally insulting you or someone else, report it. Do not try to play moderator and launch off in a tirade. Chances are you'll be the one breaking the rules then.

As usual, if anyone has a good reason for me to reopen this thread, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.