Change Coin Prices

Do you want to change coin prices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser99939

No one wants to play the same world forever! Although i guess it depends on how you view the world, i think world 63's lacking the anger and hatred of most worlds.

ya think? lol

DeletedUser

That 80.49% want some kind of reduction in the coin prices :icon_wink:

DeletedUser99939

Several people have requested a poll, so here you go.

Edit: Forgot to mention, this poll is in no way official, and any decision would be made by the administration staff.

Just wanted to bring this up to help Sidd's question.

DeletedUser

even tho this Poll is not official when does the actual Poll end?

DeletedUser80988

OMG, coins are still that high? no wonders I'm growing so slow. yes, reduce them already and lets get on with it.

Swendog

who even cares anymore, this thread was started some time ago, I guess they see this world as being dead, wonder why.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure everyone on w63 cares about coin prices, Swen.

Swendog

Well if they change coin prices for all it will still be theoretically the same amount of work for everyone to keep up with everyone else. I say leave em the same at this point.

DeletedUser

Do you really need me to explain to you why that's a silly concept when the player-size-disparity is so large, or can you just stop?

WaTz PopPiN?

Theres one, albeit with less prives then the others lol

he is just against it because he can't make it happen :p

Swendog

Do you really need me to explain to you why that's a silly concept when the player-size-disparity is so large, or can you just stop?

Perhaps you could just stop trolling the W63 forum since I find it rather likely that you are not even playing in it.

DeletedUser

Perhaps you could just stop trolling the W63 forum since I find it rather likely that you are not even playing in it.

Oooooooooh good one!

Perhaps you could just stop trying to talk about whether or not I play a world, and start talking on-topic.

/one-upped

Status
Not open for further replies.