Change, We Can Believe In

DeletedUser

The change he was talking about isn't exactly a change in world settings :icon_wink:

Anyway, if you pay more attention to the world in general zzylo, you will see that there is indeed a lot of activity. A whole lot of planning and diplomacy changes are going on.. they just haven't made their way to this forum.. not yet at least

My factors affecting the world's players, and definitely diplomacy and strategy is one of em!
BIG CHANGES and DECISIONS is what players in tribes are scared of, this is why they want to leave!

(Not directing to any tribes)

mike62

I think some of the more experienced players have stayed in this world and are going to start showing their true colours shortly.
The settings in this world are ideal to people who work long hours and work shifts, it seems like a lot of the younger and more boisterous players have moved into quicker worlds and the steady players have all stayed in here.
There is a lot happening in the game at the moment as tribes start to settle and find their true levels, the better tribes are slowly gathering villages and true alliances as well as stocking up on troops ready for a large world conflict.
It seems reading these forums that the top 5 tribes barely speak with each other and for what ever reason dont get along.
They are where they are because they are good at what they do, and anyone wanting to jump to this level has to make good use of the world settings, as well as finding friends who they can trust not to stab them in the back.

DeletedUser

I would like to see the morale penalties disappear. Sorry for those of you with smaller empires, but losing a months worth of soldiers to a guy with 1 village and 500 spears is pathetic.

DeletedUser

I do feel that this would need to be the natural progresion for this world, its the only pitfall with these settings... but meh I cant complain that we doing badly with morale penalties we just work around that

DeletedUser

With troops taking so long to recruit players are more cautios of using a month worth of troops to clear a slow growing part timer.
I think the part timers are gonna be a real problem soon, when they start to noble all the farms in the area..... they will go for the soft targets because they "just play to pass time".
Thats when it gets tricky.... you either need an army of morale bashers, or spend a month worth of troop building to try and save the farming in the area.
The part timers are too difficult to kill off...... and im surprised lager tribes havent literally recrited a midget tribe of morale bashers to clean out the buggers!

DeletedUser

That will happen at some point as it did in w23 i I think but we will see soon I guess because everyone is having these problems

mike62

I dont think there are many people left in small tribes who would be willing to set themselves up as a bashing tribe. It takes to long to recover the losses, its just a case of grin and bear it when it comes to hitting part timers, i suppose if its timed properly from more than one person it can save you losing a few troops and recover times are shorter..

DeletedUser

Make no misstake we have plenty bashers... Having them all in 1 tribe is surely not such a longshot?

mike62

It could work if the whole tribe works together and supports properly bashing has always worked in other worlds its just replacing lost troops that causes the main grief, your tribe didnt get to where it is now by not knowing how to use the world tactics to their best and im sure you will remain there for a while.
A tribe full of bashers isnt good for any world but then there are always challengers waiting in the wings.

DeletedUser

This thread wasted a good 5 minutes of my life :icon_cry: i'll never be able to get those back now.

DeletedUser

None of us really care about your life so that 5 minutes will go uncared for in the public eye.

DeletedUser

This thread wasted a good 5 minutes of my life :icon_cry: i'll never be able to get those back now.
Well you just wasted 1 more minute telling us, and i think telling you this is 1 minute well spent for me.:/

DeletedUser

wait wat? lol. i never understood stuff like this:icon_eek:
i hope we can waste some of ur time again:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Have the admins changed world settings mid-world if the playerbase requests it?

I.E., remove the morale penalties?

DeletedUser51390

i had a great moral basher.. sadly i had like 6 of them but only one was any good...just hope my old tribemates have treated him well and not killed him :D

DeletedUser53503

Morale is a pain in the arse, and smaller tribe will be benefitting from it until they get too big for their britches. Maybe if they gave us two weeks of no morale we could get some work done around here.

Super fast

Morale is a pain in the arse, and smaller tribe will be benefitting from it until they get too big for their britches. Maybe if they gave us two weeks of no morale we could get some work done around here.

Hey buddy! what happened on W17? did you quit? are you on W33?