Changes in Community Management

Discussion in 'Discussion and Community Feedback' started by JawJaw, May 21, 2018.

Share This Page

1. JawJaw

JawJaw Administrator Tribal Wars Team Community Management

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    a.K.a elmoo likes this.
  2. a.K.a elmoo

a.K.a elmoo Non-stop Poster

Good luck for you all. I hope that connection between players and HQ will be better, considering feedback more serious. Some speed servers would be nice, we had so much fun back then during International Tournament

3. JawJaw

Thank you!
    Personally I believe the feedback that the players provide is extremely important to make the game more fun to play, so we will be taking it seriously and make sure the feedback and suggestions end up in the right place! :)

a.K.a elmoo likes this.
  4. DocJunior25

DocJunior25 Non-stop Poster

My suggestion is and has been since world 85 is to bring back the classic setting worlds. Every other world or once every three or four worlds. No hauls limited hauls full hauls with no enhanced premium. Classic pally weapons and that sort of thing . Bring back and retain the older players. Also offer that world as recommended world for new players. You might be amazed at the amount of players that would like the older settings. After all they were the settings during this games heyday

a.K.a elmoo likes this.
  5. Bobertini

Bobertini In-Game Staff Tribal Wars Team Team

[​IMG]

JawJaw likes this.
  6. JawJaw

Heya!

Thanks. That is certainly something we will be looking at for HP. It might be more difficult to do on our regular worlds :(
    If you have a suggestion about settings for HP, make sure to let us know on that forum!

7. Mintyfresh

Mintyfresh Skilled Soldier 2018

My suggestion would be not to just throw the doors wide open for anyone to comment on gameplay changes/improvements (and getting 99% garbage suggestions) but rather reach out and contact members of the community who have indepth gameplay knowledge/experience and get actual quality conversation about what could be done to improve the game

Because otherwise you'll just get the same old tired out nonsense and screeching from people about "old school settings"

mch123 likes this.
  8. DocJunior25

Some of the players do not have the time to do HP worlds as they require more attention than the regular world. Also wouldn't be that difficult to do W100 proves that. Even with you guys starting w101 so soon after it still has a fair amount of players and is the most active world on externals than any other world in recent history. If you advertised and pushed a world like 100 you might actually bring more old school players back. Also they might make you some money as some of the player wouldn't have the time or be bothered to play premium enhanced worlds to farm PP so they may actually spend money to buy LA AM and Prem

9. Zalinor

Zalinor Non-stop Poster

Welcome to .net. Your post certainly sounds promising, I used to pop on speed during my breaks from TW. Just wondering were you ever a player on your home server like Jirki many moons ago or did you start on the management side of things?

10. JawJaw

I have been playing Tribal Wars for a little over 9 years now (including breaks), of which 3.5 on .net :)

11. TehRob

TehRob Still Going Strong

#freewardyuc

twenty-five and *Vendetta.. like this.
  12. DocJunior25

Well I have been playing since world 18 led world winning tribes and seen all the changes. So I think I qualify as someone who has in depth knowledge and experience. As far as quality conversation I believe I did make a good argument but hey it was just screeching to you

13. Evil Culprit

Evil Culprit Non-stop Poster

Elaborate.

DocJunior25 likes this.
  14. The Brick Wall

The Brick Wall Well-Known Member

Running worlds with no monetary gain is running a world at a loss. The more they do, the more it cuts into any sort of money they're making from the game. Business side of things, it makes sense.

15. Most people think they have "indepth gameplay knowledge and experience" though.

16. Mintyfresh

Mintyfresh Skilled Soldier 2018

Yeah i can see that, Doc proved that point very well lol

17. Personally, I think it's time to let the game die a dignified death whilst we still can.

18. Lyon.

Lyon. Non-stop Poster

change was needed in like 2015 or 2016 if not earlier.. this game need mods with ambitions to make it better and actually listen to players.

Good Luck!!

19. DocJunior25

Yep your right I am just a noob that doesn't know anything. But I think a lot of people you know would disagree with you and as a former tribemate I am hurt LOL

20. mch123

mch123 Well-Known Member

And what of the community? Are they supposed to just let go of the game that has created many friendships, a sense of belonging, a form of escapism from real world issues in their lives and a platform for them to build skills they wouldn't get elsewhere (such as leadership, communication, teamwork - to name a few)?