Changes to Casual 1/2 settings - your dream come true?

Discussion in 'Casual Worlds' started by Rhovani0n, May 24, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Rhovani0n

Rhovani0n New Member

...or not?

Does this float your boat or fill you with a sinking depression?

2. CenturySoldier7

CenturySoldier7 Member

Joined casual 2 and 3 because I had no time for real worlds (besides pp farming, of course :)).

On the other hand, it will be nice to feel like a real world for a while, nuking whoever I feel like. I have a particular soft spot for trolling the "players" in ANON, so who knows? They may try an op in some form or fashion (I haven't exactly made friends over there) but either way I'm gonna get some great ODA and ODD.

3. southernnz

southernnz New Member

Anyone have a fake script that calculates the appropriate amount of troops to send in casual world(s)?

4. chanevr

chanevr Non-stop Poster

Really.... are there actually people that want to be known as winners of a casual world. Similar to being world champion of the amateur golfers. LOL. I think we need to have a jokes page on the forum and then that tribe's name can appear there as the shortest and funnies joke ever in TW.

Whats great is that TW promised to reduce the attack gap and lock the tribes... and now... there a new merged tribe in casual2. Hehehehhe.. They forgot the locked tribes part. Anyways... its gonna be interesting to see who will be foolish enough to want to be a casual champion.

5. Tickle Me Uncle

Tickle Me Uncle Active Member

thats rich coming from a barb nobling hack whos last accomplishment is winning w6 with puny od stats in a huggy world shut up and get over yourself i dont play casual but i see the appeal for those who do.

you arent anything special bub you havent done jack since then

katamsea likes this.
  6. Ali Shah

Ali Shah Active Member

Why you need a script for that? :p

All you need to know is elementary mathematics.

1% of village points.

7. katamsea

katamsea New Member

I see you on Cas 2 fighting with barbs pmsl no wonder you hate casual worlds......who is the joke?

Tickle Me Uncle likes this.
  8. Tickle Me Uncle

Tickle Me Uncle Active Member

OOO this guy i like yeh buddy come on wheres the comeback

9. Ali Shah

Ali Shah Active Member

Lmao when did they say that tribes will be locked and players won't be able to leave their tribe?

Oh and yes there are people who want to be known as winners of a casual world. Because unlike you, we are not running a 4 mill points account and also we are not a part of some garbage tribe like The Blood Lust lol.

|||A|L|I|||S|H|A|H|||