Changes

DeletedUser54677

For me, I wonder what would have happened if I stayed in my original account instead of jumping over to Hungry/V-V-V and then KINGS.

More than likely I'd be a council member of =TTD= (pardon my pretentiousness), occupying about the same space xXINRIXx does. Also makes me wonder what would have happened to KINGS or even Deus if I didn't take over an account.

DeletedUser

Well, the rest of us might not have had to put up with you. :icon_wink:
I'm jk, we <3 you KK.

DeletedUser

Quess Whos back Mathedras. I hear you keep calling Drukkie "Wee Chris."
What is that about Dude

The Great 1One1

For me, I wonder what would have happened if I stayed in my original account instead of jumping over to Hungry/V-V-V and then KINGS.

More than likely I'd be a council member of =TTD= (pardon my pretentiousness), occupying about the same space xXINRIXx does. Also makes me wonder what would have happened to KINGS or even Deus if I didn't take over an account.

I didn't know about you being in Hungry/V-V-V. I always assumed that the chickeninabox account was your first in this world. What tribe were you in before V-V-V (and was it your own account?), though I assume, from what you said, that it was =TTD=.

DeletedUser54677

I don't <3 KK...

emoticon-0173-middlefinger.gif

Quess Whos back Mathedras. I hear you keep calling Drukkie "Wee Chris."
What is that about Dude

Because it's an impossibility to make two forum accounts. :lol:

I didn't know about you being in Hungry/V-V-V. I always assumed that the chickeninabox account was your first in this world. What tribe were you in before V-V-V (and was it your own account?), though I assume, from what you said, that it was =TTD=.

I've had loads of accounts throughout W24. I was known as pipogz (a small 900k-ish account) in Hungry territory, around where chewy2k9 is. Soon after I took it over, Hungry merged into V-V-V. About 3 weeks after I took over that account (from my original account, KillerKommando, in K07), I left to go to KINGS in the account Chickeninabox.

DeletedUser

What I like most about your post, KK, is your use of space.

This is awesome, please keep it up :icon_wink:

number18

For me that is another flaw I have come to realise with this game, players moving from account to account, new players taking over accounts that have quit, things would be so much more interesting if accounts could not be thrown around like confetti, maybe then we could actually get an end to wars and worlds. Impossible to enforce methinks but it would be nice to be rid of the "account" whores.

DeletedUser

I would've liked to see V-V-V fight it out for the north rather than the hop-merge they did. Maybe it was meant to curb inactivity but it seems like instead it accelerated it instead.

DeletedUser

V-V-V is fighting it out for the north with deus
wish granted :icon_wink: