Changes

DeletedUser54677

W24... I dunno what I'd want to undo. There isn't anything much I can change that would be within my power, time machine or nay.
Maybe I'd warn Azi so we wouldn't get banned, or maybe I would have got Mousie or Lional to send me their sitting so they wouldn't have gone grey, cos I miss those guys...

And it's strange that wIz mentioned the H²0 merge, cos I've thought up of where I would have headed for if it hadn't have gone ahead. We (H²0) would have taken in Hungry or else absorbed a whole lot of ~TLA~ folk. I woulda been in charge, but we may not have continued to oppose Kinky despite my own distaste and concern depending on our allies' standpoints. If Kings/SWARM suddenly decided everything was hunky-dory with Kinky (ex: Kings wanted to war Xp and SWARM wanted to focus on the north), then we wouldn't really be in a position to challenge them. We'd clean up ~TLA~ remnants.

As Hungry had a strong MANIC connection, we could have ended up aligned with those guys and delving south... probably warring OM (also allies at the time, but relations with Hungry were weakening, and they were a hard tribe to keep contact with), maybe DLV or possibly even Kinky once we were stronger, over border disagreements, which were always a trouble to start with...

I dunno if we would have lasted any longer than that tho before coming into conflict with north or east (relative to our position). I don't think V-V-V would have caused many difficulties for us despite their southern former-Munpia cluster, because while it's true they could probz screw it up for us, Darebear is way too reasonable not to be able to sort things with diplomatically :p

It would depend on whether or not they were working with SWARM. Stuff was a bit iffy with Trip V still when the merge process begun. I think if I'd been an outsider to the tribe, I'd be put off SWARM by the merges they'd carry out with the northern tribes they beat in various wars, and I'd see them as a threat, so diplomatic relations might not have carried on so strongly.

So as I would have been out of the world in 6 months or so... I don't think I'll bother with time travel TY :3
But I haven't read through the thread cos I'm in a rush, so maybe I'll agree with someone else's idea :p

You still found enough time to write a big-ass wall o' text. :lol:

The Great 1One1

Typing a load of waffle takes about 5 mins, but reading 2 pages worth of waffle may take a little longer, no?

DeletedUser54677

Typing a load of waffle takes about 5 mins, but reading 2 pages worth of waffle may take a little longer, no?

Not really. I think it's fairly safe to assume that those from the East would have very little to touch on about the H20 merge way back when, considering most have never been that far West. So, you could skip those posts. Then it's a short skim through posts concerning whether TLA was mentioned, or Hungry, or OM.

All in all, I'd say it would take 2 minutes to see whether or not a post like that one had been made.

Contrastly, writing up a book like that generally takes me 20-30 minutes, depending on how I word it, revise it, and the content that I put in, as my memory sucks, it would generally take me at least 5 minutes to think up of KINGS' past history, let alone start writing about it.

DeletedUser

Man, KK, your writing sucks. People more fluent in bullshittery can whip up a post like that in 10 mins flat, no stress. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser54677

Man, KK, your writing sucks. People more fluent in bullshittery can whip up a post like that in 10 mins flat, no stress. :icon_wink:

Maybe because mine isn't bullshittery. :lol:

DeletedUser

Calling out to people in this room; anyone who believes KK doesn't bullshit? No? Moving on. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

our new one has no blood either?

Edit: Did you put a flame render over your sig :O copy cat

DeletedUser

no I restarted it completly using the same render,but different font,and I used some fractal render and one render where's scropion spit is fire on a guys that hold a shield,in total maybe 8-9 render + the *real render* (nod)

But I defo prefer that one now (sun)

DeletedUser

ahah Blue i lurve your siggy :D and kriids

Id change my move to Manic xD

deadsocks

It is implied that if the woman only has one arm, that she is bleeding on the half that's off-camera, or rather she has at some point.
It's hard to say without knowing her individual circumstances though, maybe it was a birth defect, in which a case there may not have been a wound as such.

DeletedUser

I wish I had gone all out on some tribe a month prior to uni. Only then would I have had the fun that I craved so much.

Anyway, I do occasionally wonder what's going on in the world of tribalwars, so I hope that everyone I know is well. In RL as well :p

The Great 1One1

I wish I had gone all out on some tribe a month prior to uni. Only then would I have had the fun that I craved so much.

Anyway, I do occasionally wonder what's going on in the world of tribalwars, so I hope that everyone I know is well. In RL as well :p

Guess who has your account now :icon_wink:

Nice to see you about and hope you're enjoying uni life.