Channaka

kilo42stu

I didn`t know the guy on the channaka account, you atenites probably knew him better. We have a message from his son that he passed away on friday at around 10pm, we at DF offer our sincerest condolences for his family and friends loss.

I had a lot of respect for him myself as he was probably my most feared opponent in world 2.

I`m sure even with the differences he had with EG that you could all find some kind words to say about him.

please don`t shoot the messenger.

DeletedUser

this is very sad news indeed.
he was a very good fighter.
will miss our chats

DeletedUser910

He was a very good opponent. We had our hard fought battles in K45. I pray for him and his family. Very sad that he's gone.

DeletedUser95513

Yes a very sad tradgedy...id doubt you guys would cease attacking it until his son can properly play after everything is done and he feels ready?

DeletedUser

Very sad times indeed, me and (Dr560) went back quite away and i brought him back into the game to his own account a while ago as he wanted to play the game again. Despite our differences and what happened with ownership of the Channaka account etc etc this is a game and will always just be that and i am sad at him passing away.

I send my deepest condoloncies to his son for his loss as his father was a great man and he will be sorely missed in this world RL and game.

Mikey

DeletedUser

He was a great player, it was a pleasure to have known him and fought alongside him!

shinner

very sad news
i had some great times in the past fighting alongside him
despite recent events i always maintained my highest respect for him as a player and a person
he will be sadly missed in TW and RL
my condolences go out to his family at this sad time as i cant start to imagine what they going through at the moment

Last edited:

DeletedUser1125

My condolences. We recently had a death in our family as well, and it's truly impossible for anyone not directly involved to appreciate the magnitude of grief that exists.

S

Last edited by a moderator:

petemoss13

Even though this is only a game, we have been playing it together for so long, tribesmates, allies and enemies alike, that we have become like family, any death to any player in this game is like losing a family member, my prayers go out to all friends and family.

DeletedUser7126

Even though this is only a game, we have been playing it together for so long, tribesmates, allies and enemies alike, that we have become like family, any death to any player in this game is like losing a family member, my prayers go out to all friends and family.

very true

Mysticjelly2

I didn't have the good fortune of knowing him that well but on the rare occasions I did "chat" with him it was always a pleasure. My sincerest sympathies to him family.

DeletedUser

I didn't really know channaka very well but I had hoped that was going to change. I was very shocked and saddened by the news, same as most people in our little community. We may spend most of our time fighting each other in game, but we are at least united in paying our respects on this sad occasion.

DeletedUser285

I have been lucky to know the original DR560 (Channaka) for a long time in this game. He was a person of great integrity with a warm sense of humour. I'll miss our chats.
My condolences to his son and family. I'm deeply sorry for your loss.

DeletedUser95513

You know what makes me sick?...is that actually since posting this and grieving as a TW family...EG has had more players launch on this act....you offer condolences in here...and you secretly let or tell more players try and gang up on an act whose owner recently died in RL...IF that doesnt say a lot about the integrity of the game and the non-sanctity for the loss of a REAL LIVING BREATHING PERSON from you END GAMERS...idk what does. JUST PATHETIC!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right let me get this straight with you, what is sick is players making out that they are Channaka on the account and attacking all our players,are we going to retaliate HELL YEAH.

Simple rules: You don't want the account attacked don't damn well attack with it for god sake, i have just read my mails and people are not impressed.

Not impressed with this post at all...

DeletedUser

um, i attacked prior to the notice, so does that mean i get to keep my integrity?

DeletedUser7943

Very sad to learn this even i didnt knew him , my condolences to all familly.