Channaka

DeletedUser

hold up.....you all booted the account?!?! thats some petty shit. HAHA......love it. Has this world come to this?

DeletedUser95513

That happened because you guys were eating it like candy. and then you would just boast in the stats at how well you were doing against us

DeletedUser

Move it to the stats discussion thread!!

Like any "family" wedding or funeral it shames people to see the in fighting start - there is a time & place for it
The aristo's of each tribe should be discussing this internally.... so us ordinary grunts can just show our respect with a little dignity!

DeletedUser

That happened because you guys were eating it like candy. and then you would just boast in the stats at how well you were doing against us

you serious? you knew that was gunna be the case when he joined DF and if you didnt youre just plain ass dumb.

we were gunna eat him like candy any way it was inevitable

Mysticjelly2

Move it to the stats discussion thread!!

Like any "family" wedding or funeral it shames people to see the in fighting start - there is a time & place for it
The aristo's of each tribe should be discussing this internally.... so us ordinary grunts can just show our respect with a little dignity!

I think the point of this thread was to convey condolences, any other issues really should be expressed elsewhere.

you serious? you knew that was gunna be the case when he joined DF and if you didnt youre just plain ass dumb.

we were gunna eat him like candy any way it was inevitable

'Tis true. you guys would do the same if the roles were reversed and if you think you wouldn't then you're kidding yourselves.

DeletedUser

Right ALL of EG ,

STOP ANY POSTINGS OTHER THAN CONDOLENCES ON THIS THREAD!!

I was away yesterday and get back to read this :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

And of course when EG tribe show how they are really miserable tribe, when they was read this forum than start sent a lot of attacks on channaka acc of course nobles too... because EG You will lose this war.

DeletedUser95513

Either way...Say a prayer for his soul and his family in this time of need

DeletedUser

This is not the place for discussions about the freakin' stats...:icon_evil:

DR560 was a wonderful guy, a great player and I know some on here to whom he was a great friend.
He will be missed.

My heartfelt condolences go out to his friends and family.

Pizz

Well, that sucks. The most fun I had on this game was when him and I were going against SLB and then TW. Sucks we ended up on non speaking terms, and that he passed away before we could mend things.

Like everyone else on this thread, my condolences to his family.

DeletedUser

I didn't know about this, real big shame, rest in peace man.