CHAOS: OverKill Declares War On...

DeletedUser

Metaller, on behalf of VH and the rest of ~OK~ are sick of Metaller' long hair so we hearby declare on him!

DeletedUser

It will be recycled and made into, with my calculations roughly 536,930 wigs.

DeletedUser

So far we are in the lead, he managed to get villages from VH but we go 20 pieces of his hair, this will be a long war.

Side 1:
Tribes: Metaller
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~OK~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8 Villages
Side 2: 20 Pieces of hair
Difference: 12

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75,741
Side 2: 200,000
Difference: 124,259

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am not a tribe n00b. i am a player. however you are in a small part right. i am so awesome that i am a tribe alone:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

ouch shame on VH for letting met taking his villages :p

DeletedUser

i am not a tribe n00b. i am a player. however you are in a small part right. i am so awesome that i am a tribe alone:icon_twisted:

As Serb is my coplayer on W47, I can accurately justify this statement.

Serb, you sir, are a noob.

Outgoing troops Arrival time
oneness ages village (418|653) K64 2:32:16
oneness ages village (418|653) K64 2:32:27
oneness ages village (418|653) K64 2:32:34

THAT'S NOT A NOBLE TRAIN.... that's a failure train from your phone. Nubcake.

stellro

It says a lot for how dull this world is when people from other worlds are the only people to comment on its forums for weeks!!!

DeletedUser

You say the world is "dull" I say it shows how close the end this world is. Closer than any other and to me that is an achievement rather than a flaw in strategy.

Half price noble vote (2 months agoish) only got 320 responses, with some decisive leadership and a bit of forward thinking this world should be over in the summer. On a posative note for you though itt seems you are the last remaining troll, congratulations, here's a piece of wood to crawl under

:wood:

stellro

You say the world is "dull" I say it shows how close the end this world is. Closer than any other and to me that is an achievement rather than a flaw in strategy.

Half price noble vote (2 months agoish) only got 320 responses, with some decisive leadership and a bit of forward thinking this world should be over in the summer. On a posative note for you though itt seems you are the last remaining troll, congratulations, here's a piece of wood to crawl under

:wood:

Troll - bless - I don't make a comment in over a month and Im deemed as a troll.

And as for the end of the world - yeah your probably right as....oh hang on - there are still 2 main tribes in the world - Chaos & Foe.....ah yes but your too pussy to fight each other and instead have prompted boredom on so many that they quit this world due to leaders being busy on other worlds than paying attention to the one they invested so much time and effort in....

And what does the winner get (if there ever becomes one) - a fanfare - their name in lights in the hall of fame that is TW - nope - they get to continue attempting to noble players like me out of the world who just won't play ball and talk about how great previous wars were.....and all the players that they miss and have now found on more exciting worlds where things are "like they used to be"....

Like you say - this world is prob closer to completion than any other world - including world 1 - why is that - through great skill - some divine power - no - its simply by the people in charge of the main tribes zapping all life out of it.....how many within your tribe are excited about the end of the world - or more likely are they just praying it will hurry up so they can stop logging on here but refuse to quit until its done!!!???

World 14 was a funny place - with real characters - good and bad - what are you left with now???

Ultimately you want to forums to be dead - you want the world to be dead - so people will quit through boredom and you have your precisious victory - well the term death or glory springs to mind and if thats glory Im glad I chose death and enjoyed every minute of it!!!!

And btw - GOH still lives so in all this time you still havent won a war :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I should have known it would be something like this when I saw a new post on W14...

You always did put a lot more effort into complaining than you ever did being a leader/diplomat/tribe-mate/player, but I am sure that had nothing to do with GOH's downfall and near complete collapse. :icon_redface:

Hate on us all you want just because your attempted gang-bang failed and the counter gang bang against you was a success. You were a rim tribe who survived a long time, all the way until you found a real fight :icon_razz:, so congrats for that but crying about losing makes it seem like you don't even deserve the credit you get.

stellro

I should have known it would be something like this when I saw a new post on W14...

You always did put a lot more effort into complaining than you ever did being a leader/diplomat/tribe-mate/player, but I am sure that had nothing to do with GOH's downfall and near complete collapse. :icon_redface:

Hate on us all you want just because your attempted gang-bang failed and the counter gang bang against you was a success. You were a rim tribe who survived a long time, all the way until you found a real fight :icon_razz:, so congrats for that but crying about losing makes it seem like you don't even deserve the credit you get.

Is that your new tribes sig there Bear??? Point proven anyone :icon_wink:

DeletedUser66340

world 14 was the first world i really played wich got me into the game on this account. .

what has actually happend to this world? ive always been keeping up to date on the updating maps and theres near enough NO enoblements ever happening :L?

the world seems dead can anyone really tell me why , i would like to know :)

(umrebels1 w44 - BELLS)

DeletedUser

Stell>
Dont you worry about (in)active leadership in CHAO and FOE. We will be here till the end. no doubt about it.

I might not noble for a good time, but that only means, I´m gonna have LOADS of fun when I go crazy. Ask Gslade how that felt the last time I had 100+ nobles. Now I have more than 2½ times that. You think it´s gonna be fun beeing on the recieving end of that??

I know I´m gonna have a lot of fun :eek:)

W14 aint dead yet, although it´s getting pretty close!

DeletedUser

To those of you who think the world is coming to an end, think again there are worlds that have been running years longer than this one and are barely close to an end.