CHAOS: OverKill Declares War On...

DeletedUser

To those of you who think the world is coming to an end, think again there are worlds that have been running years longer than this one and are barely close to an end.

that doesn´t matter. how old the worlds are, as there are different settings and different players in the worlds. all depends on how many actives are left and w14 has for the past year been one of the top worlds for quitters.

DeletedUser

you are right there.

i go away for a little while and the forums dry up. Mind you i must confess looking at some of the points some people have. Damn must have been some real barb nobling going on. :)

I must confess congrats to FOE and CHAOS I couldn't have hugged better if I tried. It shows what good diplomacy can do. Do not insult me by saying it was down to TW skills. That had nothing to do with it. Maybe in the first year but after that it went downhill fast.

It became oh i'm not attacking him he's in those major hugging tribes. FOE and CHAOS or they are my PA's. What a lot of slackers.

yes, i'm on that old subject because you can say what you want but this year and a half it's been about who hugs more than skill.

This world will probably be one of the first to finish.

By the way I have to end up with a note to those world class huggers ZHG. Have you joined FOE yet???

or do you have some plans to attack FIRE because your master told you to.????

I can't wait to be able to say I told you so.

DeletedUser33250

By the way I have to end up with a note to those world class huggers ZHG. Have you joined FOE yet???

or do you have some plans to attack FIRE because your master told you to.????

I can't wait to be able to say I told you so.

While we love to hug, FOE feels we don't like it enough to join them :icon_eek:

quakedust

this all became boring when alliances became families. and families became even larger families. when I quit the game my tribe was part of the west. at least i can see a FIRE tribe again, although they're dying. this world better end because it has become a shadow of what it once was. better quit hugging people and make war.
-ninong